Groups

BG1: do you fail @ life/being cool if...

your third car does not have leather seats? Assuming your third car is an upgrade not a downgrade due to how well you are doing @ work.

for example, your first car would be be a metro/fiesta, second card a Astra/focus/Vectra etc etc. Your third car an Audi/bmw/merc /jag if you are doing well.

171 Comments

Funnily enough, my third car did have leather seats. But it had so many problems, my crappy first lastest much longer than my second and third cars put together!

your spelling/language on this post is exceptionally good...did you use a spell-checker this time?

Some people don't like leather seats so no.

You been made permanent, office-boy?

deek72;6931569

No rent boy :whistling:

deek72;6931569

Nah hes my wide boy....i'm paying him for sack time activitys!

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]simple thread bg1, but basically you are correct.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

My first was and Audi A4 S-Line that mean I done good? As you say that should be third?

Naeem786;6931599

My first was and Audi A4 S-Line that mean I done good? As you say that … My first was and Audi A4 S-Line that mean I done good? As you say that should be third?

Remember when you posted a pic of that american kitchen, pretending its was your house....lol...was that you? :?

Lulu'sMammy;6931619

Remember when you posted a pic of that american kitchen, pretending its … Remember when you posted a pic of that american kitchen, pretending its was your house....lol...was that you? :?

Grrrrrrrr!!!!

You have failed at life when you have to post things like this on an internet shopping forum :thumbsup:

Lulu'sMammy;6931619

Remember when you posted a pic of that american kitchen, pretending its … Remember when you posted a pic of that american kitchen, pretending its was your house....lol...was that you? :?

LOL, you got good memory!! :thumbsup: Even Admin was impressed!

Did have an Audi sold it, got smaller version now!

Naeem786;6931634

LOL, you got good memory!! :thumbsup: Even Admin was impressed!Did have … LOL, you got good memory!! :thumbsup: Even Admin was impressed!Did have an Audi sold it, got smaller version now!

Lol funny shizz that like!

Original Poster

Naeem786;6931599

My first was and Audi A4 S-Line that mean I done good? As you say that … My first was and Audi A4 S-Line that mean I done good? As you say that should be third?

first is good too, but some people buy a small first car just to get used to the road.

[COLOR="Red"]I do agree BG1.

If you don't have a BMW 3 series, equivalent, or better, by the time you are 23 you are a failure.[/COLOR]

Lulu'sMammy;6931666

Lol funny shizz that like!

Anyway Yummy Mummy what you driving when your doing school run?

The JFK;6931678

[COLOR="Red"]I do agree BG1.If you don't have a BMW 3 series, equivalent, … [COLOR="Red"]I do agree BG1.If you don't have a BMW 3 series, equivalent, or better, by the time you are 23 you are a failure.[/COLOR]

You still posting up fake pics?

Naeem786;6931699

Anyway Yummy Mummy what you driving when your doing school run?

I don't do no school run!

Original Poster

The JFK;6931678

[COLOR="Red"]I do agree BG1.If you don't have a BMW 3 series, equivalent, … [COLOR="Red"]I do agree BG1.If you don't have a BMW 3 series, equivalent, or better, by the time you are 23 you are a failure.[/COLOR]

my first car is a 6 series, feels good man

black gerbil1;6931668

first is good too, but some people buy a small first car just to get … first is good too, but some people buy a small first car just to get used to the road.

Thats true, some people even pretend that they've got cars they haven't got a chance in owning, even offering to post pics as proof, but sadly never do :-(

Lulu'sMammy;6931702

I don't do no school run!

Oh OK......:thumbsup:

Original Poster

tonyg1962;6931631

You have failed at life when you have to post things like this on an … You have failed at life when you have to post things like this on an internet shopping forum :thumbsup:

you're 48
    Lulu'sMammy;6931700

You still posting up fake pics?

he posted proof with his name, dont h4te.

The JFK;6931678

black gerbil1;6931703

Wha-hey!

It's turned into a BG1 and a [COLOR="Red"]JRK[/COLOR] mutual admiration thread!!

black gerbil1;6931703

Strange:

hotukdeals.com/ite…=17

black gerbil1;6931728

you're 48he posted proof with his name, dont h4te.

Shurrup or i'll snog ya to death!! Links??

The JFK;6931678

[COLOR="Red"]I do agree BG1.If you tell lies about a football trip and … [COLOR="Red"]I do agree BG1.If you tell lies about a football trip and get caught out, you are a failure.[/COLOR]

pghstochaj;6931753

Strange:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/444320/what-is-the-worse-brand-of-car-you-/showpost.php?p=5800421&postcount=17

Nice!

pghstochaj;6931753

Strange:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/444320/what-is-the-worse-brand-of-car-you-/showpost.php?p=5800421&postcount=17

Oops, caught out again Ball Gobbler1

Goonieman;6931791

C'mon Ratty! Let's hear it!

black gerbil1;6931703

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][COLOR="Blue"]Don't forget bout the merc brah[/COLOR][/FONT]

Goonieman;6931791

I dont think Pghstochaj will appreciate you calling them a ball gobbler...reported!!

The JFK;6931678

A failure like posting somebody else's trip to Ukraine and claiming they were your own? A failure like your posts in the past saying you couldn't even think about buying a sub £2k car.

You're too easy.

pghstochaj;6931810

A failure like posting somebody else's trip to Ukraine and claiming they … A failure like posting somebody else's trip to Ukraine and claiming they were your own? A failure like your posts in the past saying you couldn't even think about buying a sub £2k car.You're too easy.

Hes a door handle...at least BG can be funny

Original Poster

jtx;6931808

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][COLOR="Blue"]Don't forget bout the merc … [FONT="Trebuchet MS"][COLOR="Blue"]Don't forget bout the merc brah[/COLOR][/FONT]

my first car that I drove with as BMW, the merc im not insured so I dont class it as "my first car"

pghstochaj;6931810

A failure like posting somebody else's trip to Ukraine and claiming they … A failure like posting somebody else's trip to Ukraine and claiming they were your own? A failure like your posts in the past saying you couldn't even think about buying a sub £2k car.You're too easy.

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][COLOR="Blue"]Times change son, jfk's ballin now

Don't hate the player brah
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

black gerbil1;6931849

my first car that I drove with as BMW, the merc im not insured so I dont … my first car that I drove with as BMW, the merc im not insured so I dont class it as "my first car"

Why don't you just stop it and try and be normal like the rest of us. You might even like it.

deek72;6931878

Why don't you just stop it and try and be normal like the rest of us. You … Why don't you just stop it and try and be normal like the rest of us. You might even like it.

You...normal? NAH!

i only have 1 car

Lulu'sMammy;6931899

You...normal? NAH!

Oi.

black gerbil1;6931849

my first car that I drove with as BMW, the merc im not insured so I dont … my first car that I drove with as BMW, the merc im not insured so I dont class it as "my first car"

Keep up:

black gerbil1;6931849

40k merc (first car)

You only wrote that four months ago.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4031719
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764613
      3. What is there free to do in your town?2034
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523471

See more discussions