Groups

BG1: Do you think this could go into the Tate Modern??

picture in next post

59 Comments

Original Poster

http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp158/blackgerbil1/untitled.jpg

ah bless

AIRPLAIN???..................Mmmmmmmmmmm. :lol:

no. its too good.

Banned

they put any old crap in there so probably

Banned

Lost?

Banned

Syzable;6579016

AIRPLAIN???..................Mmmmmmmmmmm. :lol:

looks like AIR PLAIN in a cross to me:?

now this is art......gonna get evryone talking mayne

Its not the art that counts its the name of the person who did it ,

That air plain looks like a bell.......erm........erm....lol

no, no, no and no

i'm liking, maybe u should set up a website or get some sort of gallery interested so other ballers and general art lovers like myself can purchase your work.

Remember you can never have too many fingers in too many pies.:thumbsup:

casparwhite;6579042

looks like AIR PLAIN in a cross to me:?now … looks like AIR PLAIN in a cross to me:?now this is art......gonna get evryone talking mayne

I thought it was a flying vehicular machine. :?

This one will take much debating :thumbsup:...........although i predict thread will start namecalling in 3......2........

you have to try something abstract like this:

i love the dino with the tongue ..a very expressive piece of work

Banned

Syzable;6579071

I thought it was a flying vehicular machine. :?This one will take much … I thought it was a flying vehicular machine. :?This one will take much debating :thumbsup:...........although i predict thread will start namecalling in 3......2........

sweepstake on who starts it anyone

Original Poster

im trying to express the daily grind that each person goes though every single day in that piece .

Lulu'sMammy;6579058

That air plain looks like a bell.......erm........erm....lol

You should tell yr partner to see the doctor, Mine dont have wings :whistling:

jon1000jon;6579092

You should tell yr partner to see the doctor, Mine dont have wings … You should tell yr partner to see the doctor, Mine dont have wings :whistling:

I don't have any bells in the house, i'n not religious

Very Jerry Jackson. He's in there, so why not...

michelleleemoo;6579010

ah bless

Think i'm in love with your avi:oops:

I actually really like Godzilla. :-D

the air plain is somewhat stiff compared to the free flowing expression of the other points in the painting though

what a lot of tosh!!!

My 2month old nephew could do heaps better!!!

black gerbil1;6579085

im trying to express the daily grind that each person goes though every … im trying to express the daily grind that each person goes though every single day in that piece .

With a shark, an ice-cream, and a sad but well hung stick man. How many people experience this every single day?

black gerbil1;6579085

im trying to express the daily grind that each person goes though every … im trying to express the daily grind that each person goes though every single day in that piece .

captured beautifully. it should prove to be highly inspirational for some members on here by showing that they are not alone in facing everday obstacles and challenges.

Original Poster

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;6579114

With a shark, an ice-cream, and a sad but well hung stick man. How many … With a shark, an ice-cream, and a sad but well hung stick man. How many people experience this every single day?

there all metaphors for things that happen in real life

Banned

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;6579114

With a shark, an ice-cream, and a sad but well hung stick man. How many … With a shark, an ice-cream, and a sad but well hung stick man. How many people experience this every single day?

everything but the well hung bit......exaggeration:-D

fern37;6579109

what a lot of tosh!!! My 2month old nephew could do heaps better!!!

I await the thread with much anticipation.

queenlush;6579106

the air plain is somewhat stiff compared to the free flowing expression … the air plain is somewhat stiff compared to the free flowing expression of the other points in the painting though

thats probably the artists inner angst showing through in the precise brushwork......... i thought that was a dragon:thumbsup:

someone ate a bag of rowntrees randoms today i think.....:-D

black gerbil1;6579127

there all metaphors for things that happen in real life

Ah ok. That's some pretty deep stuff. Care to explain these metaphors?

Syzable;6579105

and Godzooooooookkkkeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

:lol:

http://tribewithted.mlblogs.com/nelson-haha.gif

chezz2;6579140

thats probably the artists inner angst showing through in the precise … thats probably the artists inner angst showing through in the precise brushwork......... i thought that was a dragon:thumbsup:

yes maybe it shows in his grip...the brush work is rather tense

Banned

Very inspirational. Though i think you should crop each image and sell them individually.

Syzable;6579134

I await the thread with much anticipation.

Unlike BG1....I don't feel the need to start a thread asking for praise and for more people to like me cos I am misunderstood!! Anyway...I wanted to be the first to start the h4te posts cos I ain't got anything better to do...just like OP! lol

lumoruk;6579185

Very inspirational. Though i think you should crop each image and sell … Very inspirational. Though i think you should crop each image and sell them individually.

you couldn't do that ...once you break it down you lose the whole picture...it's a bit like taking a page out of a book

queenlush;6579210

you couldn't do that ...once you break it down you lose the whole … you couldn't do that ...once you break it down you lose the whole picture...it's a bit like taking a page out of a book

like selling mona lisas smile:-D

Original Poster

Syzable;6579105

thanks

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;6579160

Ah ok. That's some pretty deep stuff. Care to explain these metaphors?

The Sun = without it we are nothing (mind = blown)

Ice cream = the sweet pleasures in life

The Dustin = nobody likes to empty it, but it has to be done or the house will be smelly and a mess

The sad man = Maybe you catch a bus to work and miss it, your sad. Mabye you stub your toe, your sad, maybe it rains and you have no umbrella, your sad.

dragon = there are none if this world, but how awesome would it be if there were?

Shark = everyone wants you to fail and not do well.

Air plain = Because sometimes we just want to fly far far away from our problems.

Why are you asking yourself a question, in the thread title?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media TV56
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions