Groups

bg1: ebook readers?

im not looking for one, but are there such things, I know Ipad has a ebook application thing on there.

I am looking for a gadget that you can put PDF files on and read, are there stuff like this out or should I get this idea to the dragons

safe fam

12 Comments

Original Poster

ps: wacked nuff gyal on holiday

wagwan brah, unfortunately there are e-readers out there so dont go wasting money on the idea.

where you go on holiday brah?

Original Poster

numptyj

wagwan brah, unfortunately there are e-readers out there so dont go … wagwan brah, unfortunately there are e-readers out there so dont go wasting money on the idea.where you go on holiday brah?

what the vig on them? expensive or cheap, what formats do they offer, PDF adbode

went to ma-lie-ah (maila)

in malia r u gna bang doe

e-readers are about 2 bills alie

Original Poster

i was wilin out to this bredda

youtube.com/wat…ted

vegas this year or next year

black gerbil1

i was wilin out to this … i was wilin out to this breddahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbq1eOlHhvw&feature=relatedvegas this year or next year

thats a big choon boy better knoooow fam.

Going America in sept (including Vegas)...hopefully...if stupid staff at Heathrow dont strike. Gonna be siiick

lol at mention of area in watford in that vid pap pap
    Edited by: "numptyj" 12th Aug 2010

Original Poster

numptyj

thats a big choon boy better knoooow fam.Going America in sept (including … thats a big choon boy better knoooow fam.Going America in sept (including Vegas)...hopefully...if stupid staff at Heathrow dont strike. Gonna be siiicklol at mention of area in watford in that vid pap pap

if you would of went xmas or next year pm me fam, id be on a sick hype alie

"im not looking for one" & "I am looking for a gadget that you can put PDF files on and read"

Confused...

Original Poster

^brah thats £100+, looking £60

Mod & Ed

numptyj

in malia r u gna bang doee-readers are about 2 bills alie

Numpty, could you teach me this language ( you very kindly translated on another thread yesterday ), it's just that with a teen son, a young daughter and another due next week, I feel I should be falling down with the kids ( is that how you put it? ), I would ask BG1, but with all his tv appearances, gambling and inventions I don't think he'd have the time

wishihadadonkey

Numpty, could you teach me this language ( you very kindly translated on … Numpty, could you teach me this language ( you very kindly translated on another thread yesterday ), it's just that with a teen son, a young daughter and another due next week, I feel I should be falling down with the kids ( is that how you put it? ), I would ask BG1, but with all his tv appearances, gambling and inventions I don't think he'd have the time

I can accept translation requests by pm lol.

You need to 'get down' with the kids...but not in a pervy way

The part I have higlighted basically the first part about Malia (the holiday venue) its a song by funky dee, if you youtube it you will see its a kind of club tune and one of the lines is in malia are you gonna bang doe (in malia are you gonna have sex with a woman lol)

also a bill = £100

so 2 bills = £200

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2487
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1521
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767390
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value1115

See more discussions