bg1: FAO of people with 2 dual monitors

18 replies
Found 17th Jun 2010
i am using "ultramon" at the moment but the trial is about to expire, is there anything else i can use which is free, and just as good..

ty

1. Misc
  2. Monitor
18 Comments

You have 4 monitors?

mr.potato_head;8859656

You have 4 monitors?

lol-beat me to it-2 dual monitors=4 monitors.

Banned

Has the BG1 big game player persona been put to bed?

A trader who only uses two monitors? Bizarre.

master_chief;8859666

was just about to ask that why is he not being obnoxious and weres his best friend ? :?

Banned

aah96;8859683

was just about to ask that why is he not being obnoxious and weres his … was just about to ask that why is he not being obnoxious and weres his best friend ? :?

Think he's making a mistake. People actually liked the comic creation of BG1.

Looking at the Ultramon page on Wikipedia, it looks like there isn't anything it does that'd even tempt me towards a cracked copy. Me, I'd just use Windows' own tool.

master_chief;8859666

Been put to bed like the real BG. Almost 5.30.

It's only 40 USD!!

Original Poster

dxx;8859695

Looking at the Ultramon page on Wikipedia, it looks like there isn't … Looking at the Ultramon page on Wikipedia, it looks like there isn't anything it does that'd even tempt me towards a cracked copy. Me, I'd just use Windows' own tool.

where do i get the windows one?

black gerbil1;8859892

lolz.

black gerbil1;8859892

:-D
The clues are there Harv.:whistling:

black gerbil1;8859892

words cannot describe how stupid that is, ive had to make this up for the occasion

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss86/micoo91/ballinometer-1.jpg

micoo;8860097

words cannot describe how stupid that is, ive had to make this up for the … words cannot describe how stupid that is, ive had to make this up for the occasion

You just made my day..

master_chief;8859688

Think he's making a mistake. People actually liked the comic creation of … Think he's making a mistake. People actually liked the comic creation of BG1.

Did they? Who?

how come he isnt posting in bold ??

black gerbil1;8859892

Here is a guide:
tweaksforgeeks.com/win…sta
The guide is for Vista, if you are using XP or Linux.. - Just Google "XP dual monitor setup" or something similar.

You can also set this sort of thing up in your graphics cards driver software, the ATi/nVidia control panel. This would be installed with the drivers for your graphics card.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415416
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70561
    3. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    4. word association Game74244894

See more discussions