Groups

BG1: FFFFFUUUUUU

41 Comments

Original Poster

http://rorr.im/digg.com/comedy/ffffffuuuuuu_a_collection_of_the_best_rage_threads_pics/4d6fd82c4e0ccec1590f4cdd4bcd5b8e.jpg

http://rorr.im/digg.com/comedy/ffffffuuuuuu_a_collection_of_the_best_rage_threads_pics/bd242f759bace1505dad24b565c2fe97.jpg

Supermod

Amazing.

hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lol'd.....see you in the "Brand new Where did my thread go?" thread very soon bud

Is that someone elses "works" by the way or is it your own?....jus sayin.:)

Is it raining on set? Much time on your hands?

no ufc to watch

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Powerful thread brah... affected me to the core

inb4 bg1 h8te

Seconds later up pops h4ter no 1:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

School must be done for the day.

FFFFFUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLL of s****e?

Original Poster

vibeone;6735596

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Powerful thread brah... … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Powerful thread brah... affected me to the coreinb4 bg1 h8te[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

to late :-(

its half term, i thought you would of known that being 17 and all.

Original Poster

thanks for unspamming mods

Banned

black gerbil1;6735538

YOU'RE A POOR KID BRAH

a special thread from a 'special' person

what?!

Banned

a very special brah

Oh dear, the tanned hamster is such a tool !

StevenA2000_uk;6735564

Is that someone elses "works" by the way or is it your own?....jus … Is that someone elses "works" by the way or is it your own?....jus sayin.:)

From someone else, they are from sharenator.org

Original Poster

so I have said nothing bad ITT to anywhere, not that I EVER do and you all h4te me for no reason.

this is what it is like when your @ the top peeps.

Banned

ChrisUK;6735750

Oh dear, the tanned hamster is such a tool !

lmao

black gerbil1;6735765

so I have said nothing bad ITT to anywhere, not that I EVER do and you … so I have said nothing bad ITT to anywhere, not that I EVER do and you all h4te me for no reason.this is what it is like when your @ the top peeps.

top of what exactly, B&Q?

Banned

black gerbil1;6735765

so I have said nothing bad ITT to anywhere, not that I EVER do and you … so I have said nothing bad ITT to anywhere, not that I EVER do and you all h4te me for no reason.this is what it is like when your @ the top peeps.

cause you are an illiterate attention seeking BRAH - and i highly doubt you are on top of any thing...

Original Poster

can people please stop bullying me

Banned

jellybaby22;6735768

who expired ???

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]losers who h8 on bg1 for no reason.

ive just reported a load of abusive posts.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

black gerbil1;6735812

:friends:

vibeone;6735814

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]losers who h8 on bg1 for … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]losers who h8 on bg1 for no reason.ive just reported a load of abusive posts.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

For no reason?
    I repeat for you - 'Noun 1. delusions of grandeur - a delusion (common in paranoia) that you are much greater and more powerful and influential than you really are'.

For BG1 - 'Noun 1. delusions of grandeur - a delusion (common in paranoia) that you are much greater and more powerful and influential than you really are'.

For The JFK if he's knocking about - 'Noun 1. delusions of grandeur - a delusion (common in paranoia) that you are much greater and more powerful and influential than you really are'.

another BG1 thread with its content taken from a well known controversial website. Get some originality "mate".

i dont get the joke

black gerbil1;6735812

rofl not a very alpha statement hohoho

Banned

lol my head off at this one, this is so true!
    http://rorr.im/digg.com/comedy/ffffffuuuuuu_a_collection_of_the_best_rage_threads_pics/8329b5b98f3550c0655350d57cbffb96.png

Original Poster

deek72;6735868

For no reason? I repeat for you - 'Noun 1. delusions of grandeur - a … For no reason? I repeat for you - 'Noun 1. delusions of grandeur - a delusion (common in paranoia) that you are much greater and more powerful and influential than you really are'. For BG1 - 'Noun 1. delusions of grandeur - a delusion (common in paranoia) that you are much greater and more powerful and influential than you really are'. For The JFK if he's knocking about - 'Noun 1. delusions of grandeur - a delusion (common in paranoia) that you are much greater and more powerful and influential than you really are'.

what?
    lilsmithy;6735884

another BG1 thread with its content taken from a well known controversial … another BG1 thread with its content taken from a well known controversial website. Get some originality "mate".

who are you?

magicbeans;6735742

what?!

Who :?

Alfonse;6735738

a special thread from a 'special' person

WEST HAM;6735748

a very special brah

special needs:thinking:

black gerbil1;6735538

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="7"]MIND = BLOWN[/SIZE][/FONT]

deek72;6735868

For BG1 - 'Noun 1. delusions of grandeur - a delusion (common in … For BG1 - 'Noun 1. delusions of grandeur - a delusion (common in paranoia) that you are much greater and more powerful and influential than you really are'.

black gerbil1;6735972

what?

Sorry.
    I should have realised that a properly constructed and correctly spelt sentence would be beyond you, Sonny.

Lol @
    http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3221/aa9a6b9b34020b2411a9b44.png

oh dear... Someones spent half term on 4chan

Original Poster

jah128;6736209

Lol @ … Lol @ [IMG]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3221/aa9a6b9b34020b2411a9b44.png[MG]

lmao

Banned

Tip top! I have no problem with this! Wonderful!

black gerbil1;6735812

LOL

and here's me thinkin you loved all that attention :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1536
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions