Groups

bg1: funds to move fam

so i got to move a ton of $$$$ to my bank account, ob dont wanna get hit with a vig and exchange rate changes.

so I have $X amount in a poker account, I want to move it to my £moneybookers account.

if i move to my £moneybookers account, are they going to shaft me with conversion fees?

10 Comments

Banned

Is it more than a tenner?

http://www.nicksalyers.com/wp-content/gallery/images/monopoly-money-748981.jpg

vibeone

Is it more than a tenner?

Ton = 100
    $100 = £61.62

TBH BG1 is it worth messing around to move £62?

The country's in a mess.

Do your bit - Just pay your tax!

Original Poster

does anyone know if they will take a vig?

WTF's a vig? It's OK I googled it - this is right yes - top of the list...

Original Poster

i cant change the poker account, I just need to know if moneybookers will give me the exact exchange rate when i transfer it.

Original Poster

For transactions involving currency conversion Moneybookers adds 1.99% to our wholesale exchange rates for foreign currency. This charge serves as a protection against the volatility and risk associated with FX markets. The Moneybookers exchange rates are updated on a regular basis throughout the day.

can someone tell me what that means, and for this example say I want to put $1000 in my MB account, they would take $38?

still ballin brah?

hows the dream machine
    Edited by: "ilovepink" 5th Nov 2010

Banned

vig or vag?

sorry confused here.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764288
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846196
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917264
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2233

See more discussions