Banned

Harsh brah...credit where credits due and it was blatantly done because of you

What does golbal mean?

Original Poster

MCH1;3440115

What does golbal mean?

do you mean global ??
here google.co.uk/sea…l=1

Was a life changing thread. Now could potentially change the landscape of global perceptions of spider drawings. Powerful, mind blowing stuff.

Banned

Response from Admin now up mane

Original Poster

ODB_69;3440185

Response from Admin now up mane

ill forward you the msn covno ;-)

If you had created it then you would be able to claim some credit but all you do was copy from another site.

Hope Bitter Wallet has obtained copyright permission.............

Banned

black gerbil1;3440195

ill forward you the msn covno ;-)

You have Admin on MSN? :?

As a man (and I use that term loosly) who has built up a company based on drawings, I commend you on your drawing, however given the angle the image was drawn at I do not believe you would be able to see its back left leg, the body would hide this so as ver 1.0 of the drawing appears to have only 7 legs as oppossed to a traditional 8, this is merely an optical illusion, and therefore should be accepted as payment. IMO.

Original Poster

gari189;3440199

If you had created it then you would be able to claim some credit but all … If you had created it then you would be able to claim some credit but all you do was copy from another site.Hope Bitter Wallet has obtained copyright permission.............

first I was just influencing the misc, no its the whole site. lol
ODB_69;3440215

You have Admin on MSN? :?

lol welcome to 2007.
MinstrelMan;3440226

As a man (and I use that term loosly) who has built up a company based on … As a man (and I use that term loosly) who has built up a company based on drawings, I commend you on your drawing, however given the angle the image was drawn at I do not believe you would be able to see its back left leg, the body would hide this so as ver 1.0 of the drawing appears to have only 7 legs as oppossed to a traditional 8, this is merely an optical illusion, and therefore should be accepted as payment. IMO.

thats what she said?

lol?

isnt that the wrong paul, thought admin was paul nikkol or sumfin...anyway, i get abuse nowadays for laughing at ur comments or agreeing with u bg1 so im just gonna say this...

your an idiot, i hate u, i hope ur banned, i find the colour pink in your avvy offensive.

sorry...bye....forever!

x

hahaha...thats funny about the spider! haha

acecatcher3;3440377

isnt that the wrong paul, thought admin was paul nikkol or … isnt that the wrong paul, thought admin was paul nikkol or sumfin...anyway, i get abuse nowadays for laughing at ur comments or agreeing with u bg1 so im just gonna say this...your an idiot, i hate u, i hope ur banned, i find the colour pink in your avvy offensive.sorry...bye....forever!x

thats not nearly dramatic enough!

MinstrelMan;3440412

thats not nearly dramatic enough!

i thought is was but im always open to suggestions.

try posting a picture of yourself burning the HUKD logo..... put some effort into it maaaaaaan

bg1...... interesting avi....... here she is as well:

http://tkfiles.storage.msn.com/y1pnYFlrr0C7_ij3gC7fDfZQnaXYXJWpVLP1Mb1ZeMe-rQYCim7hpQL_QVwKkHs07L877n1bUQSfuI

yeah u might as well stick to ur avi huh!?! :giggle:

MinstrelMan;3440454

try posting a picture of yourself burning the HUKD logo..... put some … try posting a picture of yourself burning the HUKD logo..... put some effort into it maaaaaaan

im not breaking away from hukd, im leaving bg1, maybe i should take a vid of burning a random black gerbil.....would that b a better idea?

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3440377

isnt that the wrong paul, thought admin was paul nikkol or … isnt that the wrong paul, thought admin was paul nikkol or sumfin...anyway, i get abuse nowadays for laughing at ur comments or agreeing with u bg1 so im just gonna say this...your an idiot, i hate u, i hope ur banned, i find the colour pink in your avvy offensive.sorry...bye....forever!x

I take it you got the "PM" off the clique who tell people not to reply to my thread then :-(

@ MB, stop posting indecent images on this thread:p

acecatcher3;3440466

im not breaking away from hukd, im leaving bg1, maybe i should take a vid … im not breaking away from hukd, im leaving bg1, maybe i should take a vid of burning a random black gerbil.....would that b a better idea?

tippex a "1" on teh back and you have yourself an efferge. :thumbsup:

black gerbil1;3440477

I take it you got the "PM" off the clique who tell people not to reply … I take it you got the "PM" off the clique who tell people not to reply to my thread then :-(@ MB, stop posting indecent images on this thread:p

no i dont get pms...how many times do i have to say that?!!

im just playin fool, i havent had any pms or any abuse, ppl dont even know who i am! i like it on misc nowadays, good banter on here i think.

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3440507

no i dont get p-m-s.

I should think not either.

acecatcher3;3440507

no i dont get pms...how many times do i have to say that?!!im just playin … no i dont get pms...how many times do i have to say that?!!im just playin fool, i havent had any pms or any abuse, ppl dont even know who i am! i like it on misc nowadays, good banter on here i think.

gotta agree im not one for pms or much msn... easy to dip in and out of banter on a forum!

sorry bg1 did i ruin ur avi for u with that not so wow pic of her! haha

Original Poster

magicbeans;3440578

sorry bg1 did i ruin ur avi for u with that not so wow pic of her! haha

lol nah mane I only got the avi up because I like the show.:thumbsup::-D

Banned

"If the source had been HUKD, we’d have stated so - as we always do. In this instance, it wasn’t; it was actually a man called Raul from Queens in New York. Just to clear up any misunderstanding."

Probably best to just post the link next time.

Oh - and PS - "cliques" are for sheep and followers.

Original Poster

guv;3441287

"If the source had been HUKD, we’d have stated so - as we always do. In t … "If the source had been HUKD, we’d have stated so - as we always do. In this instance, it wasn’t; it was actually a man called Raul from Queens in New York. Just to clear up any misunderstanding."Probably best to just post the link next time.Oh - and PS - "cliques" are for sheep and followers.

lol so your saying I am Global?

Banned

No - I'm saying once upon a time someone took a photo of you (probably by accident) and the next thing your imagination made you into a centre page spread.

Kinda similar to this example of something you copied from another website and now trying to claim fame for.

You talk something round - but it aint global.

Original Poster

guv;3441594

No - I'm saying once upon a time someone took a photo of you (probably by … No - I'm saying once upon a time someone took a photo of you (probably by accident) and the next thing your imagination made you into a centre page spread.Kinda similar to this example of something you copied from another website and now trying to claim fame for.You talk something round - but it aint global.

centre page spread, I don't follow?

claim fame for what, im already famous mane!

black gerbil1;3440131

do you mean global ??here … do you mean global ??here http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&hs=AYs&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=define%3A+global&spell=1

I was talking about your spelling mistake in your title. I see you corrected it though. Good boy.

MCH1;3442392

I was talking about your spelling mistake in your title. I see you … I was talking about your spelling mistake in your title. I see you corrected it though. Good boy.

I lolled at his attempt to pretend that he'd never made the mistake!

Original Poster

Benjimoron;3442467

I lolled at his attempt to pretend that he'd never made the mistake!

lol

Banned

What does it matter if something was spelt wrong?

Really is any excuse to have a go at BG1 on here....

WHY THE H4TE???

http://www.sfsu.edu/~ohr/noindex/images/no_hate.jpg

You spely hate wrong, lol!

Banned

Benjimoron;3442854

You spely hate wrong, lol!

Do you sea the Irony of that post?

H4TE was NOT spelt wrong.....

ODB_69;3442882

Do you sea the Irony of that post?H4TE was NOT spelt wrong.....

I meant in the picture, lol!

Banned

Benjimoron;3442894

I meant in the picture, lol!

oh i sea
It is a stock photo from Google images

ODB_69;3442882

Do you sea the Irony of that post?H4TE was NOT spelt wrong.....

I am sure he is now aware.

Original Poster

lol @ teh whole of page 3 posting.

black gerbil1;3443205

Pardon?

And can you please not copy me and use my "LOL @......"

black gerbil1;3443205

lol @ ur mum

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

o no he didnt!