Groups

BG1: how dry has the misk been without me (Admin u tryin 2 style on me?)

scale:
    1--------------10

ps: lol @ site admin offering free drinks to HUKD members, tryin 2 style on me coz he know I be in VIP buying every1 drinks.

58 Comments

http://talkpractice.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/yawn.jpg

were you missing? :roll:

BG1

where have you been?
    wheres jfk?

is it weird that the one gets suspended then you turn up :?

Original Poster

ilovepink;7094196

BG1where have you been?wheres jfk?is it weird that the one gets suspended … BG1where have you been?wheres jfk?is it weird that the one gets suspended then you turn up :?

very.

1-----------10
    ^

http://blog.zugara.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/yawn.jpg

Original Poster

tonyg1962;7094191

Adam2050;7094213

its been that boring, damn, ill try and get a thread going tonight for you guys

DudeyGeeza;7094182

Oh ffs, **** off

no need for that brah.

BG1: how dry has the misk been without me

you been up to workington then - building bridges:p

Wow, not the sort of welcoming you expected eh, gb1?

http://www.thecapras.org/mcapra/muppets/images/TheMuppetShowAlbum.jpg

says it all.

Original Poster

holly100;7094229

you been up to workington then - building bridges:p

just been cursing in my BMW
    PraxxtorCruel;7094231

Wow, not the sort of welcoming you expected eh, gb1?

I always excepted the h4ters, I like it that there jealous, it means im successful and people look up to me.

black gerbil1;7094228

its been that boring, damn, ill try and get a thread going tonight for … its been that boring, damn, ill try and get a thread going tonight for you guy.

http://www.djdchronology.com/images12/jackanory197801.jpg

black gerbil1;7094228

its been that boring, damn, ill try and get a thread going tonight for … its been that boring, damn, ill try and get a thread going tonight for you guysno need for that brah.

Knew you would say that. No that's in regards to another attention seeking thread.:thumbsup:

Keep the stories at least there interesting.:)

Original Poster

Adam2050;7094257

Knew you would say that. No that's in regards to another attention … Knew you would say that. No that's in regards to another attention seeking thread.:thumbsup:Keep the stories at least there interesting.:)

i dont seek attention, attetntion comes to me because I AM MISK and no.1 number

i lold @ admin tryin to style on me buy buying every1 a drink @ that HUKD due.

black gerbil1;7094272

i dont seek attention, attetntion comes to me because I AM MISK and no.1 … i dont seek attention, attetntion comes to me because I AM MISK and no.1 numberi lold @ admin tryin to style on me buy buying every1 a drink @ that HUKD due.

http://images.apple.com/pro/tips/images/quicksleep.gif

black gerbil1;7094272

i dont seek attention, attetntion comes to me because I AM MISK and no.1 … i dont seek attention, attetntion comes to me because I AM MISK and no.1 numberi lold @ admin tryin to style on me buy buying every1 a drink @ that HUKD due.

Of course that makes no sense. Think you mean to say, you were going to type a thread about thinking about men naked or about wanting to help buy a second hand car for your mate.:thumbsup:

Sorry don't understand the second either bit bro. No hate.

your english is terrible, then again most children don't speak perfect english. give it a few years it'll come just pay attention in lessons.

BG1 - the haters have been posting pics of you again in the thread below. Complain to the mods, you never know, you might get them banned...............
    ]BG1 flys American Airlines

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss32/Guyverhukd/hater.jpg

black gerbil1;7094272

Will you be attending the party :giggle:

Original Poster

Adam2050;7094294

Of course that makes no sense. Think you mean to say, you were going to … Of course that makes no sense. Think you mean to say, you were going to type a thread about thinking about men naked or about wanting to help buy a second hand car for your mate.:thumbsup:Sorry don't understand the second either bit bro. No hate.

you saying you admrin my threads brah?
    dataload;7094334

your english is terrible, then again most children don't speak perfect … your english is terrible, then again most children don't speak perfect english. give it a few years it'll come just pay attention in lessons.

brah i earn nuff billz, ill type how i want, you mad?
    gari189;7094364

BG1 - the haters have been posting pics of you again in the thread below. … BG1 - the haters have been posting pics of you again in the thread below. Complain to the mods, you never know, you might get them banned...............[URL="BG1 Flys American Airlines"]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/545905/obese-air-passenger-causes-debate-o[/URL]

once again another gazza post in my thread which doesn't relate to the topic @ all, its all good tho cuz, ya feel?
    deb8z;7094382

just keep an eye out for the 6 series 66k RRP BMW brah.

black gerbil1;7094241

just been cursing in my BMW

Why are you cursing it? What's up with it?

deb8z;7094382

I want photos if he does, can't see all the children turning up, not allowed out after 8.

black gerbil1;7094384

you saying you admrin my threads brah?

Negative.

i'll meet him for a drink, BG1 what's your address?

Original Poster

tony_s1;7094388

Why are you cursing it? What's up with it?

checkin gyal dem on road, i just blast some drum and bass on the high street, drive up n down like 10times.
    dataload;7094415

i'll meet him for a drink, BG1 what's your address?

were are you based?

black gerbil1;7094428

checkin gyal dem on road, i just blast some drum and bass on the high … checkin gyal dem on road, i just blast some drum and bass on the high street, drive up n down like 10times.were are you based?

chester, let me guess you live 400 miles away, right? no problem i have a car

Original Poster

dataload;7094447

chester, let me guess you live 400 miles away, right? no problem i have a … chester, let me guess you live 400 miles away, right? no problem i have a car

i got a 66kk RRP BWM lol, you prob got some KIA/Hyauindai that I would not be seen dead in (no h4te).

black gerbil1;7094458

i got a 66kk RRP BWM lol, you prob got some KIA/Hyauindai that I would … i got a 66kk RRP BWM lol, you prob got some KIA/Hyauindai that I would not be seen dead in (no h4te).

an impreza actually and i didn't say i'd drive you anywhere. i don't have a child seat.

Original Poster

dataload;7094513

an impreza actually and i didn't say i'd drive you anywhere. i don't have … an impreza actually and i didn't say i'd drive you anywhere. i don't have a child seat.

its not 1999 when they used to be cool brah.

dont h4te me.

hey BG1 .. you ok? you all ready for xmas? x

welcome to the comedy stylings of num nums the gogo hamster:whistling:

Tinkytayls;7094547

BG1, someone's interested in you :w00t:

100/10

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;7094547

yeah just brought a 22ft xmas tree for £700, dunno what to get my self, maybe another car?

black gerbil1;7094458

i got a 66kk RRP BWM lol, you prob got some KIA/Hyauindai that I would … i got a 66kk RRP BWM lol, you prob got some KIA/Hyauindai that I would not be seen dead in (no h4te).

Oi nothing wrong with a Hyundai! Good reliable car :-D

Tinkytayls;7094547

tinky,

very nice...how much?

http://www.h2dj.com/uclaradionews/files/borat-high-five.jpg

PraxxtorCruel;7094558

BG1, someone's interested in you :w00t:

:?

Original Poster

boothy;7094561

100/10

someone whos honest.
    Rhianne;7094565

Oi nothing wrong with a Hyundai! Good reliable car :-D

lol and thats about it, 0/10 for style and you aint gonna pull gyal driving dat cuz.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5598
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?34206
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846260
      4. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1021

See more discussions