Groups

bg1: how safe is online banking

im with HSBC and to login i have to enter a id number and some other info.

with barclays they have a RSA key, is this much safter? so i put my money on there instead/

20 Comments

Banned

is this "start a stupid thread day" today?

I think it's the rule rather then the exception for bg1 threads...

Banned

It's mad safe yo. At tyte too. Be wiccky rappin all your golds in da bling-bling safe so dem mans can no be gwakking you off.

Soup and tastes man, soup and tastes.

DJ1

It's mad safe yo. At tyte too. Be wiccky rappin all your golds in da … It's mad safe yo. At tyte too. Be wiccky rappin all your golds in da bling-bling safe so dem mans can no be gwakking you off. Soup and tastes man, soup and tastes.

Indeed, your over 16 surely you have had access to this for sometime, have you started paying a phone bill or something, showing a bit of independance I see or maybe your mum has asked you to help with the upkeep.

Banned

BG1 - I thought you had "mad monies" in the bank? How come it's only now that you are asking about online banking? Would have thought you had that sorted a long time ago.

What happened to working on the set of Lost and the BMW...he prob made some winnings on his betting sites...

csiman

is this "start a stupid thread day" today?

Lately with BG1, this sort of thread is the norm

Wtf has happened to the old bg1?

I'm sure his grandad has tied him up and took over his keyboard.

Original Poster

is barclays much safter since there is a RSA key or not

Banned

Better to buy comics with your pocket money.

Original Poster

bump

Banned

and grind

for dem gyals

as long as you don't get fooled by a phishing scam or have a keylogger planted on your pc, your money will be safe in either. if for some reason, you were the victim of fraud - the bank would most probably give you your money back

ALL banking online is safe......unless you give your password out !!!.............X)

Wait... I get it... This is some sort if experiment, this isn't the real BG1 at all but is in fact one if the 'others', while the real high flying BG1 has been abducted or is in the bunker tapping in repeated numbers or even fighting off polar bears. Don't be fooled, this is a ploy to make us think that BG1 is still around and is just a 'normal' guy...

online banking is about as safe as telephone banking (_;)

MANJ_007

im waiting for the "any 100% mortgages around?" or "are provident loans any good?" or "whats 1 tesco point worth?" , maybe some "brush or roller?" or "do you need underlay" type threads and maybe even some "how long does a chicken take to cook?" threads....

Banned

MANJ_007

Lately?

DJ1

It's mad safe yo. At tyte too. Be wiccky rappin all your golds in da … It's mad safe yo. At tyte too. Be wiccky rappin all your golds in da bling-bling safe so dem mans can no be gwakking you off. Soup and tastes man, soup and tastes.

Dick

colinsunderland

Lately?

I was being charitable mate. X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047149
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767372
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2464
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)62482

See more discussions