Found 1st Jan 2009
mine was to hype, bagged 2 gyal dem

just got in.

yours?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
29 Comments

I dont understand what u have posted other than how was your new year lol. Mines was lovely - brought it in down in lovely Loch Lomond.

Happy New Year to you BG1

Just got in?

First thing you do is go on HUKD?

Serious life choice....

Banned

Could this be Deja Vu?

Come on Rodent... you used this one last year!

Inb4 Vibeone brown noses (Seriously)

Banned

guv;7391061

Could this be Deja Vu?Come on Rodent... you used this one last year!Inb4 … Could this be Deja Vu?Come on Rodent... you used this one last year!Inb4 Vibeone brown noses (Seriously)

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]inb4 reppin the misk without even being in the thread.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

brb holidaying in london

vibeone;7391080

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]inb4 reppin the misk without even being in the … [SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]inb4 reppin the misk without even being in the thread.[/COLOR][/SIZE]brb holidaying in london

Happy New Year Vibeone :-D looking forward to seeing what u bring to this site this year

vibeone;7391080

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]inb4 reppin the misk without even being in the … [SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]inb4 reppin the misk without even being in the thread.[/COLOR][/SIZE]brb holidaying in london

wher in london u at ?:)

i was on here! then i went bed.

me iz gangsta!

Banned

Tinkytayls;7391179

wher in london u at ?:)

Sorry Tinky, just an in-joke based on a thread a few days ago. I'm northern I'm afraid, but pass me your digits and next time I'm down we'll hook up.

Banned

acecatcher3;7391212

lol i wouldnt even visit where she lives unless i was with mates, stay … lol i wouldnt even visit where she lives unless i was with mates, stay clear!

ace... I'm gansta... I walk through Doncaster in the dark. Nothing I ain't seen before. You southern gansta types are no match for northern scumbags!

Banned

Me wuz rangling downdeflies on de randabanka all de nyt lang. Den me gon spoon de loot frm de chaps and we be drillin in de wat wat for de pogos on de wakky!

See me fly pappa beans

stayed home, watched russell brand then bed - boring locally lately, looking for somewhere else to drink...any suggestions anyone?

acecatcher3;7391212

lol i wouldnt even visit where she lives unless i was with mates, stay … lol i wouldnt even visit where she lives unless i was with mates, stay clear!

what you tryina say about my area :x:p

Banned

Tayls do you live in Brixton or summut?

Original Poster

DanJackson;7391263

Me wuz rangling downdeflies on de randabanka all de nyt lang. Den me gon … Me wuz rangling downdeflies on de randabanka all de nyt lang. Den me gon spoon de loot frm de chaps and we be drillin in de wat wat for de pogos on de wakky!See me fly pappa beans

ur 35

mine was to hype, bagged 2 gyal

what does that mean? :?

i feel old i dont undertstand half this post
happy new year

souljacker;7391529

what does that mean? :?

gyals = girls? if so I dont believe him as who would go for a 17 year old who is cocky.

Anyway for me I came back around 3.30 as the all night bars wanted stupid prices for entry and then about £6 a drink.

Original Poster

ryouga;7391556

gyals = girls? if so I dont believe him as who would go for a 17 year old … gyals = girls? if so I dont believe him as who would go for a 17 year old who is cocky.Anyway for me I came back around 3.30 as the all night bars wanted stupid prices for entry and then about £6 a drink.

wow thats cheap were was what

louloublue;7391544

i feel old i dont undertstand half this post happy new year

That's because you speak English, not gibberish.

mine was to hype, bagged 2 gyal dem = mine was great.. got with 2 girls

acecatcher3;7391353

nout, lovely place aha, some talented musical artists also

HEHE
vibeone;7391491

Tayls do you live in Brixton or summut?

I will pm you x

hdizzle;7391619

Oh HI tinks. Long time!

hey haidar x

Tinkytayls;7391604

mine was to hype, bagged 2 gyal dem = mine was great.. got with 2 girls

why did op not just say that in first place lol

im a playa i stayed up till 11:40pm and went to bed lol

Original Poster

louloublue;7391687

why did op not just say that in first place lol

I did

Tinkytayls;7391604

mine was to hype, bagged 2 gyal dem = mine was great.. got with 2 … mine was to hype, bagged 2 gyal dem = mine was great.. got with 2 ladyboys

Fixed for you!

acecatcher3;7391077

was pretty good, thought justin was going to get sick on me during the … was pretty good, thought justin was going to get sick on me during the cab home tho...no hangover today didnt really drink much

lol ye bad times on hiccuping all the time i was wrecked haha

got home tried to go to bed room was spinning got sick job done haha:santa:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_VoYejDy73oA/SX-SGtPN2-I/AAAAAAAAAME/UqUgVDjL5B8/s400/ernie2.jpg

mine was good too!
out until 4.30 innit
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769372
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247620
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3280
    4. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1214

See more discussions