bg1: is he a grumpy young baller ?

22 replies
Found 12th Apr 2010
every time he sees an update facebook status from some attention seeking worthless piece of human life, he rages.

Every time he sees somebody talking about Terry-gate he rages.

when ever he sees a young boy driving a £200 corsa with £300 rims and a poxy sound system, he get mads.

When he sees some skinny 120lber with star tattoos all over his arm he gets mad.

when he sees goths he gets mad. he gets mad when he doesn't see goths because he has nothing to be mad about.

same can be said for alot of todays things. should black gerbil just lighten up? He think he may have a problem.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
22 Comments

Banned

No.

in b4 pages of mad headz

Oh my god!! Get back to school and learn English!!

[email protected] Corsa,that does make me laugh some teen with a tinny sound system.

in b4

http://www.freemoviestheatre.com/media/images/TheUsualSuspects.jpg

Is that BJ1's mammy?

Banned

matt3454;8345005

Oh my god!! Get back to school and learn English!!

Has a faint whiff of racism about it, have you not seen the kickboxing video?:whistling:

Banned

Clear the room, He’s spittin mad
BG going crazy over these stupid fad

Chavs with tattoos and tramp-stamped wimmin
Proles getting excited about celebrities slimmin

Updating Facebook with incorrect spelling
Runnin round drunk all shoutin and yellin

People with small brains listening to Chris Moyles
Driving around in bangers, trying to pull gyals

BG hates you all, you be stupid human beings
Walk up to him and his fist you’ll be seeing.

Safe.

Banned

DanJackson;8345193

Clear the room, He’s spittin madBG going crazy over these stupid fadChavs … Clear the room, He’s spittin madBG going crazy over these stupid fadChavs with tattoos and tramp-stamped wimminProles getting excited about celebrities slimminUpdating Facebook with incorrect spellingRunnin round drunk all shoutin and yellinPeople with small brains listening to Chris Moyles Driving around in bangers, trying to pull gyalsBG hates you all, you be stupid human beingsWalk up to him and his fist you’ll be seeing. Safe.

ReppeD

Cool thread bro :thumbsup:

pm me your facebook

Banned

mr.potato_head;8345480

pm me your facebook

The ridiculously good looking guy (yes homo) has entered the thread. I'm out of here :x

The gerbil must live in an upmarket area if the scotes are driving maxy powered corsas.

They drive chavved up Saxos round these parts, all gathered at the drive-in maccy Ds, they **** their pants when the missus drives her Weissman to pick up a couple of burgers.

Sad little boys can only dream.

lottysdad08;8345222

ReppeD

Want a straw ? :whistling:

Banned

DKLS;8345569

when the missus drives her Weissman to pick up a couple of burgers.

Baaaaaarp! You be lettin the woman drive a car? You'll be lettin her speak next and ask question.

Faaaaayyyyaaark!

DanJackson;8345618

Baaaaaarp! You be lettin the woman drive a car? You'll be lettin her … Baaaaaarp! You be lettin the woman drive a car? You'll be lettin her speak next and ask question.Faaaaayyyyaaark!

Damn right I let her drive, she drives better than a lot of men, she can perform a j-turn and powerslide like one of the best, also she is a ruddy good shot with a glock, so I have to behave. :whistling:

Banned

DKLS;8345647

Damn right I let her drive, she drives better than a lot of men, she can … Damn right I let her drive, she drives better than a lot of men, she can perform a j-turn and powerslide like one of the best, also she is a ruddy good shot with a glock, so I have to behave. :whistling:

Bredda, you have to check her clacker later. I think you may have married a man.

Bad times

Original Poster

DKLS;8345569

The gerbil must live in an upmarket area if the scotes are driving maxy … The gerbil must live in an upmarket area if the scotes are driving maxy powered corsas.They drive chavved up Saxos round these parts, all gathered at the drive-in maccy Ds, they **** their pants when the missus drives her Weissman to pick up a couple of burgers.Sad little boys can only dream.

he resdies in a upper class area.

yet doesn't know when to use 'an' instead of 'a'.

Did your parents send you to a lower class school for some unknown reason?

Banned

matt3454;8364306

yet doesn't know when to use 'an' instead of 'a'.Did you parents send you … yet doesn't know when to use 'an' instead of 'a'.Did you parents send you to a lower class school for some unknown reason?

He made his own wealth :thumbsup:

Banned

BG1 did you add in the Wagama adverts they are well annoying esp on the sky news app for iphone.

Is BG1 going to reveal who he was in the last series of Lost?

Alfonse;8364526

Is BG1 going to reveal who he was in the last series of Lost?

I think he was one of the passengers who died in episode 1 of the first series.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions