BG1: is this a good first car for my mate

he is 19, yet to have passed his test, but hes got it comming up in a few weeks

link below.

55 Comments

LOL

Chav car - Cheapskate - Monopoly money not working for you

Just nick one BG1 - Everyone nicks one for a joy ride.

Is there an engine under the bonnet?

At the end of the day...........if it works it beats walking everywhere.

that'll be a cracking little 1st car for him, cheap to run, cheapish insurance.

Mini Metro Im Lolling

£489 p/x considered. What could be worth less than that?

ClarityofMind;6685113

I can confirm there is in fact a hamster under the bonnet after owning one

Original Poster

strike;6685108

LOLChav car - Cheapskate - Monopoly money not working for youJust nick … LOLChav car - Cheapskate - Monopoly money not working for youJust nick one BG1 - Everyone nicks one for a joy ride.

hes 19 and a student his first car also.
ClarityofMind;6685113

yeah
Syzable;6685121

At the end of the day...........if it works it beats walking everywhere. … At the end of the day...........if it works it beats walking everywhere.

lol thanks
StevenA2000_uk;6685123

Yes, please proceed to advise "mate" to purchase this vehicle as soon as … Yes, please proceed to advise "mate" to purchase this vehicle as soon as conveniently possible. :thumbsup:

is it a good price? I only deal in high end cars so I dont know.

strike;6685140

Leicester

thats were he lives, the postcode is of LCFC ground coz of stalkers.

Don't lie, it's for you. I'd wait till you're old enough to get a licence or else you're asking for trouble.

You have no MATES!!!!!

Dont buy that car seriously. I know some good dealerships in leicester, and Mansfield. Not that far from you Mansfield.

black gerbil1;6685150

is it a good price? I only deal in high end cars so I dont know.

Why dont you let me know the price then I can answer that one

FYI : Do you know that publishing someone vehicle registration online without their explicit permission can be perceived as a breach of data protection?

:whistling:

black gerbil1;6685150

yeah :p]

Just checkin :thumbsup:

Hey, my first car was awful. My husband bought it for me and said i could have all my accidents in it.........and I did!!

Anything is better than getting the bus right? x

strike;6685170

You have no MATES!!!!!Dont buy that car seriously. I know some good … You have no MATES!!!!!Dont buy that car seriously. I know some good dealerships in leicester, and Mansfield. Not that far from you Mansfield.

I never said it.

deek72;6685188

Ooops! ^^^^Wonder why he's suspended?^^^^ That was quick.

He isnt suspended Deekie, just has it as his location x

ClarityofMind;6685216

He isnt suspended Deekie, just has it as his location x

I'll get me coat................:oops:

Original Poster

deek72;6685152

Don't lie, it's for you. I'd wait till you're old enough to get a licence … Don't lie, it's for you. I'd wait till you're old enough to get a licence or else you're asking for trouble.

hunchback;6685160

Just admit it, your "mate" is in fact you. :?

I drive a 46k 6 series BMW brah, sure its a gas guzzler but i like it.
strike;6685170

You have no MATES!!!!!Dont buy that car seriously. I know some good … You have no MATES!!!!!Dont buy that car seriously. I know some good dealerships in leicester, and Mansfield. Not that far from you Mansfield.

it is not good for 5bills?
StevenA2000_uk;6685175

Why dont you let me know the price then I can answer that one

450 or ONO
ClarityofMind;6685176

Just checkin :thumbsup:Hey, my first car was awful. My husband bought it … Just checkin :thumbsup:Hey, my first car was awful. My husband bought it for me and said i could have all my accidents in it.........and I did!! Anything is better than getting the bus right? x

i guess thats true, plus if he crashes its only £500

BG1...why are you posting images that are hosted on autotrader for an advert for someone, dont you know thats also a breach of copyright? ...lol :?

Edit : I'd go for the ONO.....:)

Tell your alter ego to wait till he passes his test before he buys a car.

Banned

If he's someone you don't like, get some Lulz and tell him to buy it.

He's not very wealthy or have any style then this m4te?

LOL....where have the car pix gone? :?

deek72;6685229

I'll get me coat................:oops:

No no you're fine, you arent the first person to fall for that one, stick around a while x

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6685233

BG1...why are you posting images that are hosted on autotrader for an … BG1...why are you posting images that are hosted on autotrader for an advert for someone, dont you know thats also a breach of copyright? ...lol :?Edit : I'd go for the ONO.....:)

have you got beef with me brah? (srs) coz dont reply in my threads if you do, you have been very cloak and dagger in this thread so far.

black gerbil1;6685230

[B]i guess thats true, plus if he crashes its only £500

Precisely :thumbsup:

And he can get summin better in six months or so when his driving has improved

Banned

StevenA2000_uk;6685233

BG1...why are you posting images that are hosted on autotrader

StevenA2000_uk;6685259

LOL....where have the car pix gone? :?

Maybe its now sold? Its a nice car.

[IMG]pictures2.autotrader.co.uk/img…dia?id=1003810871&width=354&height=200[/IMG]

black gerbil1;6685269

have you got beef with me brah? (srs) coz dont reply in my threads if … have you got beef with me brah? (srs) coz dont reply in my threads if you dont, you have been very cloak and dagger in this thread so far.

LOL, no I dont have a "beef" with you "brah"

Threads are for everyone to reply, and I was helpful in every single reply was I not?

I'm merely assisting you by increasing your knowledge so that you can post knowing safely that you are staying within the rules and guidelines of the site. :thumbsup:

Banned

guv;6685252

If he's someone you don't like, get some Lulz and tell him to buy it.He's … If he's someone you don't like, get some Lulz and tell him to buy it.He's not very wealthy or have any style then this m4te?

Not everyone can afford a brand new car.

Some have to wait until they're hitting middle-age.

OP it's a decent first car for a runaround.

no its not worth 500 bills mate

aww its cute but not very roomy xxx

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6685233

BG1...why are you posting images that are hosted on autotrader for an … BG1...why are you posting images that are hosted on autotrader for an advert for someone, dont you know thats also a breach of copyright? ...lol :?Edit : I'd go for the ONO.....:)

oh okay just wondering seems as though when other people post with pics from other sites, you dont seem to say nothing but you do with me and end it with a smile, to make it seem like there no h4te but really there is, just wondering. no h4te from me.
ClarityofMind;6685278

Precisely :thumbsup:And he can get summin better in six months or so when … Precisely :thumbsup:And he can get summin better in six months or so when his driving has improved

yeah thats what (s)he said

lol wut?

guv;6685292

Maybe its now sold? Its a nice … Maybe its now sold? Its a nice car.[IMG]http://pictures2.autotrader.co.uk/imgser-uk/servlet/media?id=1003810871&width=354&height=200[/IMG

frist time in a long time i lold @ one of your posts @ me.

strike;6685305

no its not worth 500 bills mate

what if he can haggle it down?

I don't think a twelve year old would get
insured for a BMW of any kind.

would you be happy for your mate to pics you up from school in the car?

Banned

FilthAndFurry;6685303

Not everyone can afford a brand new car.Some have to wait until their … Not everyone can afford a brand new car.Some have to wait until their hitting their mid-life crisis.

Wow... Strong Jealousy.

BTW.... I've just bought a new car for my missus on Friday as well.

Its amaizing what you can earn in a 9-5 job. (Seriously)

FilthAndFurry;6685303

Not everyone can afford a brand new car.Some have to wait until they're … Not everyone can afford a brand new car.Some have to wait until they're hitting middle-age.OP it's a decent first car for a runaround.

Jealous much,

you will be able to afford that VW Beetle one day soon,I 'm sure:)

could you not get a sugar daddy?

Original Poster

hunchback;6685331

I don't think a twelve year old would get unsured for a BMW of any kind.

neither do I.
boothy;6685345

would you be happy for your mate to pics you up from school in the car?

im in Hawaii

Banned

boothy;6685360

Jealous much,you will be able to afford that VW Beetle one day soon,I 'm … Jealous much,you will be able to afford that VW Beetle one day soon,I 'm sure:)could you not get a sugar daddy?

I laughed out very very loud.

black gerbil1;6685323

oh okay just wondering seems as though when other people post with pics … oh okay just wondering seems as though when other people post with pics from other sites, you dont seem to say nothing but you do with me and end it with a smile, to make it seem like there no h4te but really there is, just wondering. no h4te from me.

brah, unlike the others you got some serious influence in the Misc, so I need to focus more on keeping you on the straight and narrow so you dont fall foul of the rules

Banned

guv;6685353

Wow... Strong Jealousy.BTW.... I've just bought a new car for my missus … Wow... Strong Jealousy.BTW.... I've just bought a new car for my missus on Friday as well.Its amaizing what you can earn in a 9-5 job. (Seriously)

I think you'd have to find someone with low expectations to be 'amazed' at the prospect of having two brand new cars in the family.

But very retro of you - most people in 9-5 jobs at your age have a company car.

But rather than being stuck with a 3 series or Mondeo, you got to choose what you got.

Epic win:w00t:

Banned

FilthAndFurry;6685400

I think you'd have to find someone with low expectations to be 'amazed' … I think you'd have to find someone with low expectations to be 'amazed' at the prospect of having two brand new cars in the family.But very retro of you - most people in 9-5 jobs at your age have a company car.

I appreciate you wouldn't understand the finer points of our tax system, but a company car is seriously not worth it. (Nor are imaginary cars!) :thumbsup:

i Am actually entitled to a company car. I've chosen not to take it. But thanks for your concern and your spelling correction. (That's actually very very sad tbh.)

But rather than being stuck with a 3 series or Mondeo, you got to choose … But rather than being stuck with a 3 series or Mondeo, you got to choose what you got.Epic win:w00t:

Indeed. It was an epic win. Glad we got that sorted.:thumbsup:

Banned

guv;6685480

i Am actually entitled to a company car. I've chosen not to take it.

I bet they did - and what a selection

http://www.junque-ez.com/images/catalog/toys/Matchbox_Cars.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions