Groups

bg1: lads holidays (FAO: MANZ)

to places like Ibiza and that, what are the odds of getting laid.

if you go peak time.

114 Comments

Banned

This sounds so desperate

Banned

lol subscribed

any manz got chance in peak timez........aint gonna be pretty tho

Depends who you are...someone with mega bucks like yourself should be able to afford a few girls no problem. Depending on who your friends are though you may want to lend them a few quid so they can afford a girl or two.

nailed on.

Mod & Ed

thought you had a gf, or didn't she like the poem?

Original Poster

casparwhite;8014081

lol subscribedany manz got chance in peak timez........aint gonna be … lol subscribedany manz got chance in peak timez........aint gonna be pretty tho

i mean peak times as in when everyone goes down, jun-aug time
    wishihadadonkey;8014107

thought you had a gf,

I do, what is your point.

I am wondering how hard it is to pull in party places like that in the summer, when everyone goes? how hard will I have to try? lets just say looks wise im a 8/10

lol

99% certain(or it used to be)

If you are throwing the cash and have good clothes then 100%

Depends on wether you look like Brad Pitt or Cess Pit ?

Banned

i doubt many will be willing to sleep with a 13 yr old as it happens to be illegal

best off sticking to butlins with your mum
    HTH

Original Poster

boothy;8014117

lol99% certain(or it used to be)If you are throwing the cash around then … lol99% certain(or it used to be)If you are throwing the cash around then 100%

is it hard, do i even need to play my A game?would I need any props?
    Humphman;8014118

Depends on wether you look like Brad Pitt or Cess Pit ?

the former

davidn84;8014082

Depends who you are...someone with mega bucks like yourself should be … Depends who you are...someone with mega bucks like yourself should be able to afford a few girls no problem. Depending on who your friends are though you may want to lend them a few quid so they can afford a girl or two.

Just make sure that it's not only the cash that gets blown :whistling:

black gerbil1;8014128

is it hard, do i even need to play my A game?

most peoples F game will result in success but it depends which particular area you go to

Areas of Ibiza harder than others

All of Corfu/Benidorm/Megamuff easy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! funniest thread today!

Original Poster

rumblefish;8014069

This sounds so desperate

what does?
    boothy;8014148

most peoples F game will result in success but it depends which … most peoples F game will result in success but it depends which particular area you go toAreas of Ibiza harder than othersAll of Corfu/Benidorm/Megamuff easy

safe geez, ill prob tek a cycle of steds or something before i go anyway, so i look buff, might even get a fake tattoo which stays on for two weeks

black gerbil1;8014170

what does?safe geez, ill prob tek a cycle of steds or something before i … what does?safe geez, ill prob tek a cycle of steds or something before i go anyway, so i look buff, might even get a fake tattoo which stays on for two weeks

a fake tattoo?! how's that gonna help??!! :w00t:

black gerbil1;8014170

what does?safe geez, ill prob tek a cycle of steds or something before i … what does?safe geez, ill prob tek a cycle of steds or something before i go anyway, so i look buff, might even get a fake tattoo which stays on for two weeks

Is the same bg1 that drives a 66k BMW?? That earns more in a day that most people on HUKD does in a lifetime??

Banned

[QUOTE=black gerbil1;8014170]what does?

Asking what are the chances of gettin laid in an STI infected island comes across as desperate.

rumblefish;8014197

[QUOTE=black gerbil1;8014170]what does?Asking what are the chances of … [QUOTE=black gerbil1;8014170]what does?Asking what are the chances of gettin laid in an STI infected island comes across as desperate.

+1 :thumbsup:

Mod & Ed

not sure if saga holidays go to Ibiza, but if they do, I'm sure even you will have a chance

Banned

My name is BeeGee One and I'm going to Ibiza
    I'm looking for skank, it's here I'm going to meet her

Rollin with ma brahs, hitting up the bars
    Tellin all the ladies about all our made up cars

"I drive a 66 k BMW"
    "No you don't you liar, I seen your mum's Daihatsu"

Dancin through the night, I'm the daddy, lol
    To get these ladies home is going to take some rohypnol

I can't stay out too late, my mum is in the villa
    If I bring back skank my mum'll probably kill her

Original Poster

missp27;8014189

a fake tattoo?! how's that gonna help??!! :w00t:

gyal prob go mad for it, im gonna get a big triable tattoo all the way across my arm, half of my torso and back, it will look mega sick, and when i come back ill just wipe it off.

api.ning.com/fil…jpg
    davidn84;8014195

Is the same bg1 that drives a 66k BMW?? That earns more in a day that … Is the same bg1 that drives a 66k BMW?? That earns more in a day that most people on HUKD does in a lifetime??

alie, it is.
    rumblefish;8014197

Asking what are the chances of gettin laid in an STI infected island … Asking what are the chances of gettin laid in an STI infected island comes across as desperate.

lol banging gyal is alpha, no desperate

black gerbil1;8014170

For someone who is so against tattoos' as per all your replies in other peoples posts, why would you get a fake one?

It aint BG going, it's his GF....

Don't we worried lol

Banned

if you cant pull then you need to get down san an for a few shots and have your head bashed against the wall in a helmet a few times.......then go back out on the prowl

henna tatto would defo raise the bar for standards of girls, get 1 of them barbed wires half way around ur arm.....look real tough

stay away from the bright red chicks.....they often collapse in the heat on a night out from too much sun and you could end up wasting time on a non starter

I doubt girls would go near when you're there with mummy and daddy.....

If you want to increase your (slim) chances tho, you should wear this at all times....

hotukdeals.com/ite…-10

DanJackson;8014220

My name is BeeGee One and I'm going to IbizaI'm looking for skank, it's … My name is BeeGee One and I'm going to IbizaI'm looking for skank, it's here I'm going to meet herRollin with ma brahs, hitting up the barsTellin all the ladies about all our made up cars"I drive a 66 k BMW""No you don't you liar, I seen your mum's Daihatsu"Dancin through the night, I'm the daddy, lolTo get these ladies home is going to take some rohypnolI can't stay out too late, my mum is in the villaIf I bring back skank my mum'll probably kill her

REPPED!

DanJackson;8014220

My name is BeeGee One and I'm going to IbizaI'm looking for skank, it's … My name is BeeGee One and I'm going to IbizaI'm looking for skank, it's here I'm going to meet herRollin with ma brahs, hitting up the barsTellin all the ladies about all our made up cars"I drive a 66 k BMW""No you don't you liar, I seen your mum's Daihatsu"Dancin through the night, I'm the daddy, lolTo get these ladies home is going to take some rohypnolI can't stay out too late, my mum is in the villaIf I bring back skank my mum'll probably kill her

You just make that up????
    Thats awesome. Deserves a prize me thinks :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Sebas111;8014225

For someone who is so against tattoos' as per all your replies in other … For someone who is so against tattoos' as per all your replies in other peoples posts, why would you get a fake one?

err to get laid, like duh obviously (LDO)
    civms47;8014232

I doubt girls would go near when you're there with mummy and daddy.....If … I doubt girls would go near when you're there with mummy and daddy.....If you want to increase your (slim) chances tho, you should wear this at all times....http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/494936/bg1-rate-my-jumper-10

im going with the man dem, no fam on this trip cuz

[QUOTE=black gerbil1;8014257]err to get laid, like duh obviously (LDO)

Most sensible answer of the day............not.

Man, why does this thread make me wish I was back at school??

Original Poster

casparwhite;8014230

if you cant pull then you need to get down san an for a few shots and … if you cant pull then you need to get down san an for a few shots and have your head bashed against the wall in a helmet a few times.......then go back out on the prowlhenna tatto would defo raise the bar for standards of girls, get 1 of them barbed wires half way around ur arm.....look real toughstay away from the bright red chicks.....they often collapse in the heat on a night out from too much sun and you could end up wasting time on a non starter

nah bredda i was just wondering how hard it is, has it gone easier or harder from the past few years, just scoping out where i should go on holz, ya get me.

Banned

Sebas111;8014240

You just make that up????Thats awesome. Deserves a prize me thinks … You just make that up????Thats awesome. Deserves a prize me thinks :thumbsup:

dont be fooled hes been working on that for days........since bg1's poem fred

pooorly little man

Original Poster

Sebas111;8014265

Most sensible answer of the day............not.Man, why does this thread … Most sensible answer of the day............not.Man, why does this thread make me wish I was back at school??

lol get a life

So the rodent is going on his first lad's holiday?!!!

Instead of fake tattoos to impress the gyal (sic) why not just tell them that you're an actor (in Lost don't you know), and you own restaurants and properties, that you are a stockbroker and a model, and that you drive a very expensive car (RRP 66K if I'm not mistaken). That should be enough to impress them.

And if anyone asks why you are on a lad's holiday in Ibiza, just ignore them, they won't understand, not like we all do. ;-) ]see here.

black gerbil1;8014297

lol get a life

Love the irony. Not hating on you man, just didn't think you, of all people, would be a hypocrite?

Original Poster

shibi din;8014315

So the rodent is going on his first lad's holiday?!!!Instead of fake … So the rodent is going on his first lad's holiday?!!!Instead of fake tattoos to impress the gyal (sic) why not just tell them that you're an actor (in Lost don't you know), and you own restaurants and properties, that you are a stockbroker and a model, and that you drive a very expensive car (RRP 66K if I'm not mistaken). That should be enough to impress them.And if anyone asks why you are on a lad's holiday in Ibiza, just ignore them, they won't understand, not like we all do. ;-) ]see here.

they will think im a douchebag if I say all that, so gonna keep a low profile
    Sebas111;8014324

Love the irony. Not hating on you man, just didn't think you, of all … Love the irony. Not hating on you man, just didn't think you, of all people, would be a hypocrite?

nothing wrong with being a hypocrite, not that I am one though.

what are the odds of getting laid

Every single thread of yours is more pathetic than the last one. You really are just a childish, immature little boy.

Banned

deek72;8014331

Every single thread of yours is more pathetic than the last one. You … Every single thread of yours is more pathetic than the last one. You really are just a childish, immature little boy.

but you will continue to post in a childs thread..........are you a bully?

Might even lose your virginity if you play your cards right!

black gerbil1;8014330

they will think im a douchebag if I say all that, so gonna keep a low … they will think im a douchebag if I say all that, so gonna keep a low profile nothing wrong with being a hypocrite, not that I am one though.

Most of us on here think you're a douchebag, so you should be well used to it. :thumbsup:

casparwhite;8014345

but you will continue to post in a childs thread..........are you a bully?

Are you his boyfriend?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1414
      2. Customs charged too much for a little item!66
      3. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware34
      4. Multi fuel stove deals11

See more discussions