bg1: PC line webcam (lost software CD)

17 replies
Found 22nd Oct 2010
I have this one

pcworld.co.uk/gbu…tml

I thew away the box (school boy error) now i want to take a pic, were can i download the software for this, or is there some other generic software which works with all webcams

thanks

17 Comments

ull need a driver for the webcam i think, so find out the name of it and google away,

ive recently been doing it using the old ps2 eyetoy as a webcam

joeprosho

ull need a driver for the webcam i think, so find out the name of it and … ull need a driver for the webcam i think, so find out the name of it and google away, ive recently been doing it using the old ps2 eyetoy as a webcam

From PC world page - PC Line P13GWCB09 Webcam
I didn't have any luck on Google unfortunately.

do you know what make it is or is it a homebrand thing?

i downloaded all the drivers for a webcam that covered both logitech and nicam or sumthing like that, id sturggle to find my link again but could always send you a compressed version of those ones

you'd have to unzip them and them, put all the pieces in one folder and then assign them to the webcam as the driver, bit complicated but i could talk you through it... but if there specific to my type of webcam it probs wont work...

Original Poster

the drivers work and the cam works, but im looking for a peice of software were i can take pictures

at the mo it works like a plug and play

lol apologies i thought you were the OP thrustmaster, if the OP looks under the webcam itself it might also give a name of the brand..

ah ok i dont really know off the top of my head, if you locate the drivers themselves and they look like a little cam can you open them and see the webcam in action cause there might be a screen shot facility on there but you wouldnt be able to take more than one at a time without saving it. i dont know how to make it effectively into a camera sorry

Banned

What happened to you BG1??

Original Poster

master_chief

What happened to you BG1??

making many millions not had time to post.

black gerbil1

making many millions not had time to post.

And at the same time splashing out on a £6.39 camera..

Banned

lol, miss you gerbs.

Banned

Come on, come back BG1 this place is **** without you. VB1 has taken the crown as most influential member.

Bit cheap for a millionaire.

thrustmaster

And at the same time splashing out on a £6.39 camera..

lol

BG1 threads used to be so much fun X)

Banned

oh I forgot I saw your car at the Renault World series, nice ride bro

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4131/5008255855_9d79c6a92f_b.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Swimming goggles for 3 year old11
    2. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22
    3. What is gearbest like on warranty?78