Groups

bg1: quick england car flag question

if is acceptable to put the England car flags on a 6 series BMW?

I mean so far I have seem them on crap cars like Corsa, Ka, monduao, kia the standard 3-7k cars.

aint seem them on any mercs,bmws audis, should I just leave it or what?

24 Comments

Yes, its ok because the 6 series is a crap car as well.

EDIT.. It also looks like its Parrot faced

Supermod

It is not socially acceptable to put a flag on a car. Full stop. Unless you are a chav and you have a people carrier with 15 kids.

Banned

sure, but in your case a poundland flag will be worth more than the bmw toy you got for christmas

you could always wave it when you are sitting in the back seat...

Nah, don't do it!

i hear it affects fuel consumption having flags will you get far on a full tank ?? :whistling:

Banned

magicjay1986;8820688

It is not socially acceptable to put a flag on a car. Full stop. Unless … It is not socially acceptable to put a flag on a car. Full stop. Unless you are a chav

Ah.... so you're saying it'll be ok?

magicjay1986;8820688

It is not socially acceptable to put a flag on a car. Full stop. Unless … It is not socially acceptable to put a flag on a car. Full stop. Unless you are a chav and you have a people carrier with 15 kids.

which he probably does.

Yes ... although can't guarantee the owner of the car will be happy. Best stick it on your own car.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01062/SNN1106E-682_1062502a.jpg

Yea it's acceptable, I have even put one on my Rolls-Royce

Sounds like a test of a Leader or a Follower. A leader leads regardless of what else is happening. So not related to the car, but the attitude.

Just paint a flag on your bonnet, you'll get barely anything for your Fiesta when you decide to sell up anyway

Yeah put the flag on then post a pic so we can see what it looks like :thumbsup:

tonyg1962;8821322

Yeah put the flag on then post a pic so we can see what it looks like … Yeah put the flag on then post a pic so we can see what it looks like :thumbsup:

+1

you could always wave it when you are sitting in the back seat...[/QUOTE]

:w00t: lol, the girlfriend /kid sister incident a few weeks back!

I got a aerial thing instead of a flag on my crappy corsa :P

shopstilldrops;8821386

you could always wave it when you are sitting in the back seat...

:w00t: lol, the girlfriend /kid sister incident a few weeks back![/QUOTE]

haha

Banned

Back on form BG1. Happy you're back

tonyg1962;8821322

Yeah put the flag on then post a pic so we can see what it looks like … Yeah put the flag on then post a pic so we can see what it looks like :thumbsup:

http://cairns.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/100_3484.jpg

I don't own a car, but if I did it sure as hell wouldn't have flags on it.

people having flags on there car are not chavs and so on,they are there supporting your national team,LIKE YOU SHOULD BE IN ANY NATIONAL SPORT.

screw the idiots and do it,this country full of idiots and by the majority of the community here that htink they so much better i think most of them are on here

Mellow Yellow;8822282

The UK Government is worried that men's willies are getting smaller! To … The UK Government is worried that men's willies are getting smaller! To find out how great the problem is, they have asked all men with penises smaller than three inches to put a white flag with a red cross on their car or their house!....so i say go for it

no flags on my car or house

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3185/2295465650_a440b1c1a7.jpg

:whistling::whistling:

greg_68;8822330

no flags on my car or house:whistling::whistling:

:w00t:

Only if you buy the flag with benefit money, and you are a chav
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1830
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1216
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764453
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846248

See more discussions