BG1: RATE MY JUMPER/10

pic in next poust.

193 Comments

Original Poster

http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp158/blackgerbil1/0710200001.jpg
http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp158/blackgerbil1/07102009.jp

0.5 :thumbsup: HTH lol

thats a very nice jumper grandad

I hope it looks better on.......hey, theres an idea......:)

Original Poster

borolad94;6479748

well im old enough to be yours

fugly/10

girly duvet cover as well

Banned

I like your jumper BG.

8.9 OUT OF 10.

yuk/10 :giggle:

black gerbil1;6479763

well im old enough to be yours

you are about 3 years older than me so you can be my grandad? hmmmm

borolad94;6479748

[COLOR="Red"]You have no style, brah.

I've seen what you where and you're in no position to comment about other people's styles.

How much did it cost BG? I'm guessing atleast £350+??[/COLOR]

I'd rather wear the duvet it's lying on :thumbsup:

The JFK;6479784

[COLOR="Red"]You have no style, brah.I've seen what you where and you're … [COLOR="Red"]You have no style, brah.I've seen what you where and you're in no position to comment about other people's styles.How much did it cost BG? I'm guessing atleast £350+??[/COLOR]

stalker and bad speller much?

vibeone;6479768

I like your jumper BG.8.9 OUT OF 10.

surely you're just being polite and you dont care about your own street cred :whistling:

The JFK;6479784

[COLOR="Red"]You have style, brah.I've seen what you where and you're in … [COLOR="Red"]You have style, brah.I've seen what you where and you're in a perfect position to comment about other people's styles.How much did it cost BG? I'm guessing atleast 35p??[/COLOR]

borolad94;6479748

thats what I thought when I seen the picture lol - its like something you would see in an old folks home

you prolly dont remember this fella or even heard of him, but he wore jumpers like that !

http://www.musicimport.us/images/sdimages/disk13/526160.jpg

Minging Bg, and so are the love sheets in the background.....gosh!

The JFK;6479784

[COLOR="Red"]You have no style, brah.I've seen what you where and you're … [COLOR="Red"]You have no style, brah.I've seen what you where and you're in no position to comment about other people's styles.How much did it cost BG? I'm guessing atleast £350+??[/COLOR]

I dont think so, get your pal to zoom in on the label.

The JFK;6479784

do u mean what u wear or what you were? O_o

as for the jumper, its alrite wouldn't wear it myself but everyone's got their on style

Original Poster

boothy;6479765

fugly/10girly duvet cover as well

yeah prob coz i was @ some girls house, dont even know her name yet, met her last night. :oops:

spent the night there

The JFK;6479784

cheers brah, wont say how much it cost, alot of h4ters will hate, ya feel
bossyboots;6479805

thats what I thought when I seen the picture lol - its like something you … thats what I thought when I seen the picture lol - its like something you would see in an old folks home

inb4 every1 is wearing these in 2010

bossyboots;6479805

thats what I thought when I seen the picture lol - its like something you … thats what I thought when I seen the picture lol - its like something you would see in an old folks home

it could be, i think i saw dribble marks,

black gerbil1;6479825

i lol'd, i lol'd a lot!!!

renown;6479814

I dont think so, get your pal to zoom in on the label.

primark:w00t:

I'll swap me bus ticket for it brah.

black gerbil1;6479741

300k a year and thts your bed sheets and cupboards :? LOL

jumpers digustin man -7/10 :thumbsup:

Original Poster

danny09;6479838

i lol'd, i lol'd a lot!!!

how old are you?
Adam2050;6479856

I'll swap me bus ticket for it brah.

lol you catch a bus? I cant remember last time i rolled in one of them.

micoo;6479869

300k a year and thts your bed sheets and cupboards :? LOLjumpers digustin … 300k a year and thts your bed sheets and cupboards :? LOLjumpers digustin man -7/10 :thumbsup:

you dont know style. i'm in Hawaii brah, sheets are some gyal i was with during the night.

btw where in Hawaii are u able to buy a wintery jumper like that lol

The JFK;6479784

see if Spurs will let you go out on loan to Reading! I think they need you!

HTH

black gerbil1;6479825

[COLOR="Red"]
It will happen, brah.

Everyone's hating ATM but soon more and more people will start to wear them and then they will be the must have fashion.

TREND SETTER!

(borolad is probably asking his mummy to buy him one now)[/COLOR]

black gerbil1;6479871

you dont know style. i'm in Hawaii brah, sheets are some guy i was with … you dont know style. i'm in Hawaii brah, sheets are some guy i was with during the night.

i dnt know much a bout style, but i know tht aint it :lol:

bossyboots;6479881

His mum sent him an early Christmas present lol

making 300k a year and no style hey bg? no h4te

is that your bedroom? doesnt seem like a players room, more like a 2 bed flat

no h4te im your fan but u dissapoint me

renown;6479915

His mum sent him an early Christmas present lol

or maybe his granny knitted it for him by unpicking an old jumper she found lying at back of wardrobe aaahhhhhh

black gerbil1;6479871

lol you catch a bus? I cant remember last time i rolled in one of them.

'I rob bus tickets cus i'm fierce. Going down to asda to get some white lightning. You coming?'

Is what a chav would say wearing that jumper.

Original Poster

bossyboots;6479881

well obviously
The JFK;6479906

[COLOR="Red"]It will happen, brah.Everyone's hating ATM but soon more and … [COLOR="Red"]It will happen, brah.Everyone's hating ATM but soon more and more people will start to wear them and then they will be the must have fashion.TREND SETTER!(borolad is probably asking his mummy to buy him one now)[/COLOR]

trust me fam, i gues there why were up in the VIP.
micoo;6479909

i dnt know much a bout style, but i know tht aint it :lol:

do you h4te me because my threads are 5*s and i dont have to pimp myself out by posting 4354 pictures of my self, you dont like the jumper, fair enough, no need to h4te on me though. sad really. :thumbsup:
muffin247;6479923

making 300k a year and no style hey bg? no h4teis that your bedroom? … making 300k a year and no style hey bg? no h4teis that your bedroom? doesnt seem like a players room, more like a 2 bed flatno h4te im your fan but u dissapoint me

apartment in Hawaii

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Harvie, see you here shortly dude :thumbsup:

hotukdeals.com/ite…044

The...eh...is it a jumper or a knitted tent Harves? :lol:

Oh bg i wish you would dress more street ...

black gerbil1;6479938

do you h4te me because my threads are 5*s and i dont have to pimp myself … do you h4te me because my threads are 5*s and i dont have to pimp myself out by posting 4354 pictures of my self, you dont like the jumper, fair enough, no need to h4te on me though. sad really. :thumbsup:

what :? i havnt hated (yet), all i said was the jumper was ****, which is what u asked :thumbsup: u need help m8 (thts hate btw)

Banned

Tinkytayls;6479964

He IS the street

Tinkytayls;6479964

You cant get any more of a "street" look than living on the "street"...come on T..... :roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How much would you pay for this chair?77
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846122
    3. Heads Up - LoveFilm By Post Closing On 31st October 2017.109
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2336

See more discussions