Groups

bg1: reclaming NI/TAX

is there a form or something to do this, or do you ring your local tax office?

23 Comments

Banned

You phone your accountant. Then you fire them.

I thought you were a stockbroker? Surely you can just call your accountant?

EDIT: Damn, F&F got there first.

Original Poster

im doing it for my nan.

Banned

black gerbil1

im doing it for my nan.

Ask your accountant.

Original Poster

bump.

black gerbil1

im doing it for my nan.

C'mon Gerby. Are you gonna tell us what's happened? Why have you gone all meek and pathetic? I'm sure I'm not the only one who's curious.

skusey

I find this helps....

Not part of his skill set.

Why is she working ? surely you can afford to keep her in the life of luxury she deserves with what you earn a year ????

P61 form from employer to claim tax back .

Original Poster

ive been told you can go too your employer, find out there tax office and ring them from there, and job done?

black gerbil1

ive been told you can go too your employer, find out there tax office and … ive been told you can go too your employer, find out there tax office and ring them from there, and job done?

But you haven't got an employer have you?

Original Poster

hukd is going down hill

bump.

black gerbil1

ive been told you can go too your employer, find out there tax office and … ive been told you can go too your employer, find out there tax office and ring them from there, and job done?

The tax office will only tell you what they told me .............get a P61 form from employer fill it in and send off ( same as what i said in post 9 )............well worked for me anyway just before xmas.

hmrc.gov.uk/

May tell you a bit more on the above site.

black gerbil1

hukd is going down hill :(bump.

I know. Go back into hibernation and i bet it picks up.

well looks like bg1 has rumbled himself.

Banned

for someone who has starred in lost, made millions on the stockmarket, you are pretty stupid not to be able to use google.

colinsunderland

for someone who has starred in lost, made millions on the stockmarket, … for someone who has starred in lost, made millions on the stockmarket, you are pretty stupid not to be able to use google.

This is BG1 though. Intelligence doesn't come into it.

Banned

Hope you sort it brah

Too late, Cameron's given it to Pakistan.

colinsunderland

for someone who has starred in lost, made millions on the stockmarket, … for someone who has starred in lost, made millions on the stockmarket, you are pretty stupid not to be able to use google.

Sounds like a dreamer to me
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions