Groups

bg1: swoleen hand (calling misk drs)

ok so for whatever reasons (rawkas) my kunkle is swollen. it went down after a few days but it still hurts.

I put it in hot water and nothing, i put ice over it, and it swells up again quite big.

which is the better option, hot or cold?

15 Comments

**** in the cupbaord?

so you have a large swollen kunkle X)

pics or your lying

whats wrong with fap?

cold. Pop 400mg of ibuprofen with a bit of food too (unless you have a dodgy stomach). You'd use heat pads for back aches or muscle strains. Cold temps reduce swelling

splatsplatsplat

whats wrong with fap?

pmsl X)

Cut it off brah, I'm about 99% sure that's what a doc will do anyway

Take your socks off & stand in an empty bath for 45 mins with the handle of a teaspoon between your teeth ..................works every time! ......................................
    sorted.

Banned

You punched something? You've probably cracked it nothing the docs can do.

ooooh, nothing worse than a swollen kunkle !!!

Thats what you get for doing the 5 finger shuffle too much, you tugged it too hard and slipped and hit the wall didnt you.

Original Poster

ill ge

mdekq007

cold. Pop 400mg of ibuprofen with a bit of food too (unless you have a … cold. Pop 400mg of ibuprofen with a bit of food too (unless you have a dodgy stomach). You'd use heat pads for back aches or muscle strains. Cold temps reduce swelling

thanks bro.

Cold might reduce swelling but in my case warmth seems to reduce pain.
    If pills are keeping the pain away maybe cold is the way to go.

May be worthwhile trying snowtigers suggestion and report back your findings:D

Both, cycle hot-and-cold treatments for best results.

snowtiger

Take your socks off & stand in an empty bath for 45 mins with the handle … Take your socks off & stand in an empty bath for 45 mins with the handle of a teaspoon between your teeth ..................works every time! ......................................sorted.

+1 but substitute the teaspoon for a ladle

Banned

wtf is a kunckle.. is that the same as kankles
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
      2. One for the mathmeticians33
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261375

See more discussions