Groups
    EXPIRED

BG1: Trouble with police

I was cruzin with my boy in my bmw, just driving about, listening to some B.I.G(biggie smallz), checking out gyal on road. When i notice a police car is following me. So I keep driving for 5mins and it keeps following us, wtf?

So were @ the lights, and Kojack is still behind me. The road ahead was a 50mph, so soon as the lights went green, I went as fast as i could, must of got to 50mph in 5secs, with my strong shifting skills.. Colombo in his Astra estate was half way down the road, and after what look like for ever caught up with me and flashed me to pull over....

He goes "show me ur leicence" in a rude tone, I said "what ave i done officer" giving it him back, we ague for a few mins, then I lie and say my leicence is at home (really in my wallet). He tells me to get out the car and go up against my car (he admrmin??). He runs my plates but there clean coz thats how I do on road.

Now that I set the seance, heres my question, he told me I had to go to the police station within 7 days and show my insurance details and leience, is this true? what happens if i dont?

thanks

bg1 = epic member
    - J.Dance

209 Comments

You will be stripped to the ankles and play "find the soap"

If you don't produce in the set time they issue a warrant.

I thought this was only in the instance of having an accident or being giving a ticket, maybe give yer local station a call and see what they say.

yes it is true, my friend had a producer before and didnt go nothing happened to him

listening to some B.I.G

good taste :thumbsup:

i think he was jealous of your ride

Original Poster

steve1221;6907857

If you don't produce in the set time they issue a warrant.

for what? my arrest?
    ilovepink;6907862

yes it is true, my friend had a producer before and didnt go nothing … yes it is true, my friend had a producer before and didnt go nothing happened to him

so just ignore it?

From OP at the top:

Now that I set the seance, heres my question, he told me I had to go to the police station within 7 days and show my insurance details and leience, is this true? what happens if i dont?

Contacting the dead are you??? PMSL

black gerbil1;6907882

for what? my arrest? so just ignore it?

yeah your ALPHA so your be fine:thumbsup:

Your area still have Astra's? My area got upgraded to top range BMW's, Volvo's, Volkwagon and one cop shop have 2 Scoobys

bassman_uk;6907883

From OP at the top:Now that I set the seance, heres my question, he told … From OP at the top:Now that I set the seance, heres my question, he told me I had to go to the police station within 7 days and show my insurance details and leience, is this true? what happens if i dont?Contacting the dead are you??? PMSL

lollingtons:w00t:

Finally another waste of thread space with another lying toe rag thread

Original Poster

hdizzle;6907869

good taste :thumbsup:

trus me fam.
    strike;6907890

Your area still have Astra's? My area got upgraded to top range BMW's, … Your area still have Astra's? My area got upgraded to top range BMW's, Volvo's, Volkwagon and one cop shop have 2 Scoobys

yeah estate one, he was comming proper cheeky too me as well, so i just gave it back

Had bare troubles decoding your wordin ma homeboi.

If youze dont produce your detailz widin 7 dayz.. (liscesne, insurance and car regitration detailz) you cud get prosecuted innit.

bare troublz n tings.

well if u got clean licence then why chance it and not go to police. what u gotta lose?

black gerbil1;6907906

trus me fam.yeah estate one, he was comming proper cheeky too me as well, … trus me fam.yeah estate one, he was comming proper cheeky too me as well, so i just gave it back

They all do that, esp community support - they have no authority, just like you and me in a uniform, cant even arrest anyone.

Original Poster

Danny_d;6907914

Had bare troubles decoding your wordin ma homeboi.If youze dont produce … Had bare troubles decoding your wordin ma homeboi.If youze dont produce your detailz widin 7 dayz.. (liscesne, insurance and car regitration detailz) you cud get prosecuted innit.bare troublz n tings.

true say fam, man was up in my face n that though ya get me, he do that on road he get hotted up.
    magicbeans;6907925

well if u got clean licence then why chance it and not go to police. what … well if u got clean licence then why chance it and not go to police. what u gotta lose?

time

time = money

what so he was a community officer? Cos like strike says, they're a waste of time, no authority or balls for that matter.

hdizzle;6907940

what so he was a community officer? Cos like strike says, they're a waste … what so he was a community officer? Cos like strike says, they're a waste of time, no authority or balls for that matter.

No, they not allowed to drive or anything. Probably a proper bent copper

Banned

strike;6907927

They all do that, esp community support - they have no authority, just … They all do that, esp community support - they have no authority, just like you and me in a uniform, cant even arrest anyone.

all depends which authority and what powers they have been given, they can be given the power to detain for upto 30 mins and use reasonable force

police.homeoffice.gov.uk/pub…ary

black gerbil1;6907931

true say fam, man was up in my face n that though ya get me, he do that … true say fam, man was up in my face n that though ya get me, he do that on road he get hotted up.timetime = money

ju shud have done a 180 in ya scooby and had a head one with the astra, then got your 9millie and poped a cap in his ass. Time is money and money is hoezz ya get me blad

When you going to start telling the truth?

what do u do that keeps u so busy. u listening to tunes checking out girls.....blatenlty u do nowt.

casparwhite;6907949

all depends which authority and what powers they have been given, they … all depends which authority and what powers they have been given, they can be given the power to detain for upto 30 mins and use reasonable forcehttp://police.homeoffice.gov.uk/publications/community-policing/List_of_Powers_of_Community1.pdf?view=Binary

Power to issue fixed penalty notices for cycling on a footpath: Power of a constable in uniform to give a person a fixed penalty notice under section 54 of the Road Traffic Offenders Act 1988 (fixed penalty notices) in respect of an offence under section 72 of the Highway Act 1835 (riding on a footway) committed by cycling

Power to require name and address for anti-social behaviour: Power of a constable in uniform under section 50 of the Police Reform Act 2002 to require a person whom he has reason to believe to have been acting, or to be acting, in an anti-social manner to give his name and address. Subparagraph 3(2) of Schedule 4 provides the CSO with the power to detain (under subparagraphs 2(3) to (5) of Schedule 4). However, by virtue of paragraph 2(8) of Schedule 4 the power to detain has no effect unless a CSO has been designated with the power of detention under paragraph 2 of Schedule 4.

I got that - I changed my name to Something else on that day

J.Dance;6907956

play along. its more fun!

Banned

dont produce your docs.. great idea then await the summons for court , and bingo a top result for the authority , and with any luck you will be back to walking status, shame really should have stuck you on with a sect59 notice...

Original Poster

magicbeans;6907962

what do u do that keeps u so busy. u listening to tunes checking out … what do u do that keeps u so busy. u listening to tunes checking out girls.....blatenlty u do nowt.

i mean id rather go clubs then hang out with the five-0
    Danny_d;6907950

ju shud have done a 180 in ya scooby and had a head one with the astra, … ju shud have done a 180 in ya scooby and had a head one with the astra, then got your 9millie and poped a cap in his ass. Time is money and money is hoezz ya get me blad

brap brap
    J.Dance;6907956

who?
    dog_cop;6908003

dont produce your docs.. great idea then await the summons for court , … dont produce your docs.. great idea then await the summons for court , and bingo a top result for the authority , and with any luck you will be back to walking status, shame really should have stuck you on with a sect59 notice...

sect59? how can they stop me driving, if I have a valid drivers liecense and a legit insurnace?

u mad?

The Police can require anyone driving a motor vehicle on a road to produce their driving licence, insurance, and MOT for that vehicle within 7 days.

Generally if you don't produce then a report is sent to the local PF office along the lines of you not producing the documents so they assume you don't have them.

You have to produce your details within seven days otherwise your licence can be revoked. Seems so stupid when you had it in your wallet. Guess you have nothing better to do.

You would only have been pulled over if suspected of committing a crime. Blazing away from a traffic light might have been considered suspicious

Or

Maybe it is part of an extensive operation to destroy your empire. You must be on some top ten list by now.

Or

If you believe many of your haters, it NEVER actually happened cos there is no flashy car. But if it did happen (and just because you live fantastical life, doesn't mean it never) then i strongly advice you to produce your documents as it simply isn't worth the hassle.

Banned

black gerbil1;6908009

i mean id rather go clubs then hang out with the five-0brap brap … i mean id rather go clubs then hang out with the five-0brap brap who?[COLOR="Red"]sec[/COLOR]t59? how can they stop me driving, if I have a valid drivers liecense and a legit[COLOR="Red"] insurnace?[/COLOR]u mad?

google is your mate get the low down :thumbsup:.. two strikes and you can kiss your micra bye bye :thumbsup:

insurance perhaps

well why u lie to police? should have told em straight. heres my licence....be gone. i got pulled over 2 weeks but the guy was really nice. if u gonna act stupid they gonna react!

black gerbil1;6907931

I was cruzin with my boy in my bmw

Maybe he woz wondrin wot u n a boy (minor) woz doin in ya beema :? , m8be yu look suss :whistling:

dog_cop;6908029

google is your mate get the low down :thumbsup:.. two strikes and you can … google is your mate get the low down :thumbsup:.. two strikes and you can kiss your micra bye bye :thumbsup:

:giggle:

Can't wait for the next installment,i didn't produce my documents and i got arrested:roll:

POSTED BY: black gerbil1 18 minutes ago]He goes "show me ur leicence" in … POSTED BY: black gerbil1 18 minutes ago]He goes "show me ur leicence" in a rude tone, I said "what ave i done officer" giving it him back, we ague for a few mins, then I lie and say my leicence is at home (really in my wallet). He tells me to get out the car and go up against my car (he admrmin??). He runs my plates but there clean coz thats how I do on road.Now that I set the seance, heres my question, he told me I had to go to the police station within 7 days and show my insurance details and leience, is this true? what happens if i dont?thanks

You can drive but obviously can't spell

Just to follow with the thread.

1. If a copper is following you, why do you speed off? Guilty people do that
    2. To drive, you need a LICENCE, which you have to show when asked too.
    3. He got you out of the car so he can properly give you a warning
    4. If stopped by the police, and you don't have your documents, then you have 7 days to provide them at a local police station.
    5. If you don't show them, your basically saying I don't have a licence or insurance. Don't try and make yourself look guilty by refusing to show them.

But we all know, you're not old enough to drive.

Banned

Rodent;6907931

Now that I set the seance, heres my question, he told me I had to go to … Now that I set the seance, heres my question, he told me I had to go to the police station within 7 days and show my insurance details and leience, is this true? what happens if i dont?

Nothing will happen because you haven't passed your driving test, you don't own a BMW, you don't have a son, you haven't been stopped, but you do have severe issues with your spelling.

]I recommend this.

HTH

Original Poster

magicbeans;6908036

well why u lie to police? should have told em straight. heres my … well why u lie to police? should have told em straight. heres my licence....be gone. i got pulled over 2 weeks but the guy was really nice. if u gonna act stupid they gonna react!

he was in my face, trying to punk me in front of my boy, he if asked nicely i would of shown it him, but he was comming on cocky.
    dog_cop;6908029

google is your mate get the low down :thumbsup:.. two strikes and you can … google is your mate get the low down :thumbsup:.. two strikes and you can kiss your micra bye bye :thumbsup:insurance perhaps

micra? you getting me mixed up with another member.
    big-boy;6908037

Maybe he woz wondrin wot u n a boy (minor) woz doin in ya beema :? , m8be … Maybe he woz wondrin wot u n a boy (minor) woz doin in ya beema :? , m8be yu look suss :whistling:

yeah i think because im young and ballin, he prob thought the car was stolen.

Banned

deb8z;6908043

Can't wait for the next installment,i didn't produce my documents and i … Can't wait for the next installment,i didn't produce my documents and i got arrested:roll:

on that note yes he could if the OB didn't believe the address he gave for the service of a summons:thumbsup:

Banned

black gerbil1;6908069

he was in my face, trying to punk me in front of my boy, he if asked … he was in my face, trying to punk me in front of my boy, he if asked nicely i would of shown it him, but he was comming on cocky. [[COLOR="Red"]]micra? you getting me mixed up with another member. [][/COLOR]yeah i think because im young and ballin, he prob thought the car was stolen.

oh no your the member :thumbsup:

Banned

Sounds to me that your guilty. If you had it in your wallet, why wouldn't you give it to him. You speed off like a guilty person as well. Doesn't sound convincing
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1220
      2. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay49
      3. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764323

See more discussions