Bg1: why do people lend out stuff you lent them?

34 replies
Found 3rd Nov 2009
I lend someone a book, and without asking they go and give it someone else. And now i need it back

wtf

/mad

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
34 Comments

why dont you just buy another one i thought you had billz ???

Original Poster

ilovepink;6769182

thats not the point

bwahahahahaha a book

what was it?

ilovepink;6769182

It was part of a collection.

http://www.personallyyoursbooks.com/images%2Fproducts%2Fbest%2Fss_set1.JPG

Really big bug for me this!!!!!! Or giving it back all tatty.

Original Poster

queenlush;6769215

Really big bug for me this!!!!!! Or giving it back all tatty.

some people have no respect.
Alfonse;6769204

bwahahahahaha a bookwhat was it?

your missing the point, as always.

black gerbil1;6769226

some people have no respect. your missing the point, as always.

WHAT WAS THE BOOK?

now don't miss that point or avoid the answer or you are a loser if you don't

When you grow up it will be your garden shears or lawnmower, it doesn't get better I'm afraid.

Don't borrow anything out if you don't like it.

Banned

greg_68;6769213

It was part of a collection.

its almost too easy.......

say what you see.....say what you see

monkey see monkey doo and all that:-D

Original Poster

Alfonse;6769242

WHAT WAS THE BOOK?now don't miss that point or avoid the answer or you … WHAT WAS THE BOOK?now don't miss that point or avoid the answer or you are a loser if you don't

are you 6 years old?
greg_68;6769252

When you grow up it will be your garden shears or lawnmower, it doesn't … When you grow up it will be your garden shears or lawnmower, it doesn't get better I'm afraid.Don't borrow anything out if you don't like it.

true stories brah, thats it im done doing favors, no more favors.

black gerbil1;6769264

[/B]are you 6 years old?

yes, now what was the book?

Alfonse;6769270

dont bother your never get a straight answer lol

greg_68;6769252

When you grow up it will be your garden shears or lawnmower, it doesn't … When you grow up it will be your garden shears or lawnmower, it doesn't get better I'm afraid.Don't borrow anything out if you don't like it.

+1

hate it when OH lends stuff out coz he can never remember who he has lent it to:roll:

Original Poster

Alfonse;6769270

its irrelevant

[COLOR="Red"]So BG1 lent his book to someone who then lent it to someone else and because of that you decide to hate on BG1?

Wow, serious life choice.
[/COLOR]

I had a brilliant book called The Blooding that I lent to a "friend" who then lent to a "friend"etc ......I have never clapped eyes on it since, annoying to say the least! :x

Original Poster

The JFK;6769342

[COLOR="Red"]So BG1 lent his book to someone who then lent it to someone … [COLOR="Red"]So BG1 lent his book to someone who then lent it to someone else and because of that you decide to hate on BG1?Wow, serious life choice.[/COLOR]

'greed, just shows how popular we have become, they need to know every little detail about our lives.

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Navy"][COLOR="Black"]vibe[/COLOR][COLOR="Magenta"]one[/COLOR] has approved this thread[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]BG1: maybe you need to 'remind' them of good etiquette? or just slash them up brah[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]

on the cover of the book is a title...............................what was it?

vibeone;6769364

[FONT="Century … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Navy"][COLOR="Black"]vibe[/COLOR][COLOR="Magenta"]one[/COLOR] has approved this thread[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]BG1: maybe you need to 'remind' them of good etiquette? or just slash them up brah[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]

loooooooooooool

I agree with u BG1. I lent my friend my dulux paint pod thingy, she then lent to to her neighbour without asking my permission and when I got it back it wasnt working.

Neither would fess up so I ended up having to buy another one.

lol @ this thread

Original Poster

Alfonse;6769375

on the cover of the book is a title...............................what … on the cover of the book is a title...............................what was it?

why does it matter brah?
vibeone;6769364

[FONT="Century … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Navy"][COLOR="Black"]vibe[/COLOR][COLOR="Magenta"]one[/COLOR] has approved this thread[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]BG1: maybe you need to 'remind' them of good etiquette? or just slash them up brah[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]

ha show I mess him up big style?
bossyboots;6769404

looooooooooooolI agree with u BG1. I lent my friend my dulux paint pod … looooooooooooolI agree with u BG1. I lent my friend my dulux paint pod thingy, she then lent to to her neighbour without asking my permission and when I got it back it wasnt working.Neither would fess up so I ended up having to buy another one.

u mad?I would be

I bet you'll be really mad if they colour it in before you! :w00t:

I was FUMING. Each said it was working fine ..............and they both looked like fools trying to blame each other..........so I left them to it.

You live and learn

What did JKF lend out this time with your permission?

A book lol.

black gerbil1;6769422

why does it matter brah?ha show I mess him up big style?u mad?I would be

Me and you both know that IF you name the book, you will be questioned on it and you will have to name a book you've read to continue your charade. I doubt very much that you read anything very cerebral perhaps a Janet and Allan Ahlberg book.

Original Poster

Alfonse;6769495

Me and you both know that IF you name the book, you will be questioned on … Me and you both know that IF you name the book, you will be questioned on it and you will have to name a book you've read to continue your charade. I doubt very much that you read anything very cerebral perhaps a Janet and Allan Ahlberg book.

Nineteen Eighty-Four

black gerbil1;6769507

Nineteen Eighty-Four

that book is listed in this years GCSEs, well make sure you revise it well

Original Poster

cannyscot;6769426

Alfonse;6769548

that book is listed in this years GCSEs, well make sure you revise it well

the quote above was much funnier

cannyscot;6769426

:w00t::lol::lol:

Banned

more lies from the rat
this clearly never happend
A- i doubt you can read anything other than spot the dog :thumbsup:
B - i doubt you have any friends thats why you make up a fake life :thumbsup:

How does Orwell create an atmosphere of an oppressive society and of fear in the opening chapter of 1984?

Original Poster

Alfonse;6769623

How does Orwell create an atmosphere of an oppressive society and of fear … How does Orwell create an atmosphere of an oppressive society and of fear in the opening chapter of 1984?

you need a life (srs)

Alfonse;6769623

How does Orwell create an atmosphere of an oppressive society and of fear … How does Orwell create an atmosphere of an oppressive society and of fear in the opening chapter of 1984?

How would he know? He lent it to someone else before reading it and now wants it back...

I've never read 1984 and I've read my fair share of books...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Hottest deals side bar was far better before45
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769324
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2458
    4. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled.66

See more discussions