BG1: Test results

I'll lend you the money for the drink if you are short this month :thumbsup:

bossyboots;6596439

I dont know - but I will pm you tomoro and let you know

Messy night for you!

fun friday night planned.

Yes.

/thred closed.

Yep, both 40%, same volume of drink, so same amount of drunkeness.....

Banned

depends on the person tbh......i know someone who can down a full litre bottle of whiskey and it do nothing whatsoever to him........vodka does and so does beer.

good party trick but cant do his insides much good

Yes...........different ingrediants, different effects plus factor in each persons resisitance to different types.

btw..........1 litre of either wouldn't leave you feeling very fresh regardless unless you are a hardened alcoholic or have the constitution of a elephant. :-D

Why do you feel the urge to put BG1 in the title of every thread every thread ?

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9949/attentione4.jpg

Banned

Syzable;6596612

Yes...........different ingrediants, different effects plus factor in … Yes...........different ingrediants, different effects plus factor in each persons resisitance to different types.btw..........1 litre of either wouldn't leave you feeling very fresh regardless unless you are a hardened alcoholic or have the constitution of a elephant. :-D

serious sy.....this guy who is skinny as a rake can down bottle of bells(sic) i n 1 go with no effect whatsoever.......nonbody believes till they see it but obviosly peeps gotta pay for the privilige

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;6596631

Why do you feel the urge to put BG1 in the title of every thread every … Why do you feel the urge to put BG1 in the title of every thread every thread ?

thats his posting style man........i could ask you why youve started around half a dozen royal mail hate threads in the last vfew weeks

but i dont partically care.....its obvious:whistling:

btw i think that guy in the pic or someone very similar lives in camden by the canal

Banned

lmao Only 12 Replies In 20 Mins

Faillllll

casparwhite;6596638

serious sy.....this guy who is skinny as a rake can down bottle of … serious sy.....this guy who is skinny as a rake can down bottle of bells(sic) i n 1 go with no effect whatsoever.......nonbody believes till they see it but obviosly peeps gotta pay for the privilige

That's scary. :w00t: His Liver must be a medical marvel........lol.

Original Poster

Syzable;6596612

Yes...........different ingrediants, different effects plus factor in … Yes...........different ingrediants, different effects plus factor in each persons resisitance to different types.btw..........1 litre of either wouldn't leave you feeling very fresh regardless unless you are a hardened alcoholic or have the constitution of a elephant. :-D

lol thanks for the answer, i usually have vodka, might try dat dere whiskey this time.
kapows;6596663

lmao Only 12 Replies In 20 MinsFaillllll

lol @ thread failed when i got the answer to my question.

Your post just shows that I am in fact the no.1 person on this site, i have not said nothing bad in this thread at all, yet you still TRY to h4te on me lool, brb runin the misk.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…77
    2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE185922
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763824
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523397

See more discussions