Groups

bg1:booking holiday

cheaper online or instore?

53 Comments

online brah fo sho

iz it Ibiza you going to fam?

Surely no expense spared. Or is Tenby expensive this time of year?

tell your mum there are some great "kids go free" deals

if you know anyone in a holiday shop thing then i'd go instore as they can find more personal things for you and get a good deal.. often cheaper than going online!

Kids eat free in Disney, let your mummy know.

Mod & Ed

if flying by virgin dont forget to ask for you free inflight kiddies entertainment pack

Find your holiday online & then phone & ask ie Thomas Cook / Thomsons / First Choice etc if they can beat the price for the same or similar holiday (they will be more than willing to help.)
    I just booked a 2 week all inc to Turkey online & thought I had a bargain until I went into T. Cook regarding another holiday (no not for me I aint that flush!) mentioned my bargain to the girl at the desk & she found me a much better deal to a nicer hotel almost ~£100 cheaper! ............... to late to cancel Gutted!

dont you just ring a hotel at preferred location to tell em you coming and jump on the jet? whats to book.

Original Poster

Adam2050;8023632

Surely no expense spared. Or is Tenby expensive this time of year?

barky;8023655

Babbabooey;8023690

wishihadadonkey;8023722

if flying by virgin dont forget to ask for you free inflight kiddies … if flying by virgin dont forget to ask for you free inflight kiddies entertainment pack

i've earned more this week then all of you lot put together.
    lol

snowtiger;8023741

Find your holiday online & then phone & ask ie Thomas Cook / Thomsons / … Find your holiday online & then phone & ask ie Thomas Cook / Thomsons / First Choice etc if they can beat the price for the same or similar holiday (they will be more than willing to help.)I just booked a 2 week all inc to Turkey online & thought I had a bargain until I went into T. Cook regarding another holiday (no not for me I aint that flush!) mentioned my bargain to the girl at the desk & she found me a much better deal to a nicer hotel almost ~£100 cheaper! ............... to late to cancel Gutted!

tyvm(thank you very much), will find online first then go instore fam
    arcangel111;8023678

if you know anyone in a holiday shop thing then i'd go instore as they … if you know anyone in a holiday shop thing then i'd go instore as they can find more personal things for you and get a good deal.. often cheaper than going online!

i got nuff connects, safe fam

numptyj;8023606

iz it Ibiza you going to fam?

dunno yet, see what the pum pum am going.

shanecr;8023755

dont you just ring a hotel at preferred location to tell em you coming … dont you just ring a hotel at preferred location to tell em you coming and jump on the jet? whats to book.

yeah usually, but im asking on behalf of a friend.

if you want some pum pum fam, go to ayia napa "slapa", safe brah.

Now you just look silly...

black gerbil1;8023763

i've earned more this week then all of you lot put together.lol

http://eguinan.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/pure-imagination.jpg

Both.

You can find window packages that aren't online and work out cheaper than booking separately.

Shop around etc.

Of course, for a high-rollin' millionaire like you, it shouldn't matter.

stong bullying and trolling ITT

black gerbil1;8023763

i've earned more this week then all of you lot put together.lol

Thats probably true as we all don't get paid in chocolate money

Original Poster

dcx_badass;8023932

Why do you put so much effort into your lies and then just destroy it all … Why do you put so much effort into your lies and then just destroy it all with threads like this.

its for a mate as ive already said.

as for lies, no idea what u on about
    numptyj;8023988

stong bullying and trolling ITT

x2

im new to this site

BG1 (why put your name in the title?) its cheaper for your friend if you just pay for them seeing as you are so rich.

having read afew of your other posts, why not fly them out and put your BEEMA in the hold so they have a nice car to drive when they are out there.

so go ahead and ring the best hotel in New York, tell them your VIP friends are coming and that they should 'go prepare fam'

or if you are being realistic, stop using the internet at school, go pack your swimming trunks and get ready for your family holiday to Scunthorpe (no offence to the kind and lovely folk from Scunny)

Richard S;8024823

im new to this site :)BG1 (why put your name in the title?) its cheaper … im new to this site :)BG1 (why put your name in the title?) its cheaper for your friend if you just pay for them seeing as you are so rich.having read afew of your other posts, why not fly them out and put your BEEMA in the hold so they have a nice car to drive when they are out there.so go ahead and ring the best hotel in New York, tell them your VIP friends are coming and that they should 'go prepare fam'or if you are being realistic, stop using the internet at school, go pack your swimming trunks and get ready for your family holiday to Scunthorpe (no offence to the kind and lovely folk from Scunny)

one of the best first posts i have ever seen

dcx_badass;8023932

Why do you put so much effort into your lies and then just destroy it all … Why do you put so much effort into your lies and then just destroy it all with threads like this.

Cos' he's a donkey...

its always for a mate isnt it (no hate)

muffin247;8025365

its always for a mate isnt it (no hate)

Be fair, the Kids got aloft of love to give to his Home Bwoizzz

barky;8023655

Babbabooey;8023690

wishihadadonkey;8023722

if flying by virgin dont forget to ask for you free inflight kiddies … if flying by virgin dont forget to ask for you free inflight kiddies entertainment pack

I just so look forward to the replies on BG1 threads, they are so funny, keep it up.

Original Poster

Richard S;8025792

Be fair, the Kids got aloft of love to give to his Home Bwoizzz

ill get you banned if your not careful
    greg_68;8025854

I just so look forward to the replies on BG1 threads, they are so funny, … I just so look forward to the replies on BG1 threads, they are so funny, keep it up.

ty i run misk

black gerbil1;8025870

ill get you banned if your not careful ty i run misk

Roy Cropper runs the cafe in Corrie, what does that tell ya?

Original Poster

greg_68;8025880

Roy Cropper runs the cafe in Corrie, what does that tell ya?

I dont know who that is, im to busy banging gyal, n smoking blunts n making paper fam

black gerbil1;8025887

I dont know who that is, im to busy banging gyal, n smoking blunts n … I dont know who that is, im to busy banging gyal, n smoking blunts n making paper fam

That really did make me nearly wet myself.

black gerbil1;8025887

I dont know who that is, im to busy banging gyal, n smoking blunts n … I dont know who that is, im to busy banging gyal, n smoking blunts n making paper fam

:thumbsup: course you are gangsta

Original Poster

Richard S;8025901

:thumbsup: course you are gangsta

lol, moist.

greg_68;8025854

I just so look forward to the replies on BG1 threads, they are so funny, … I just so look forward to the replies on BG1 threads, they are so funny, keep it up.

hahahahaha me too !!!!! its just brilliant:-D

black gerbil1;8025906

actually suns just setting at the moment fam.

Banned

is this new language your using some kind of text speak?

Banned

Richard S;8024823

im new to this site :)BG1 (why put your name in the title?) its cheaper … im new to this site :)BG1 (why put your name in the title?) its cheaper for your friend if you just pay for them seeing as you are so rich.having read afew of your other posts, why not fly them out and put your BEEMA in the hold so they have a nice car to drive when they are out there.so go ahead and ring the best hotel in New York, tell them your VIP friends are coming and that they should 'go prepare fam'or if you are being realistic, stop using the internet at school, go pack your swimming trunks and get ready for your family holiday to Scunthorpe (no offence to the kind and lovely folk from Scunny)

multi, troll or bandwagon jumper

which is it?

Banned

sassie;8025975

is this new language your using some kind of text speak?

nah they make it up as they go along .. I bet the hamster has a phrase book of rubbish speak

Banned

dog_cop;8025995

nah they make it up as they go along .. I bet the hamster has a phrase … nah they make it up as they go along .. I bet the hamster has a phrase book of rubbish speak

i thought it so, so instead of "im to busy banging gyal" why doesnt he just say he shags anything with a pulse:?

Banned

sassie;8026013

i thought it so, so instead of "im to busy banging gyal" why doesnt he … i thought it so, so instead of "im to busy banging gyal" why doesnt he just say he shags anything with a pulse:?

nah I bet he is still a virgin :lol:.......all talk and NO action

Banned

dog_cop;8026034

nah I bet he is still a virgin :lol:.......all talk and NO action

OMG hush ya mouth, i honestly dont think he knows :w00t:

Banned

sassie;8026013

i thought it so, so instead of "im to busy banging gyal" why doesnt he … i thought it so, so instead of "im to busy banging gyal" why doesnt he just say he shags anything with a pulse:?

so u do understand:whistling:

Banned

sassie;8026043

OMG hush ya mouth, i honestly dont think he knows :w00t:

well the amount of hamster help threads on here, goes to prove he has lots to learn yet

same old horse crap, different day.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1335
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2365
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1861343
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767250

See more discussions