Groups
    EXPIRED

bg1:cheap phone

i need a nokia phone, just that txs and phones people, dont need any other features.

cheap as poss.

10 Comments

Banned

wrong section

Banned

It's heartbreaking what's happened to you BG1, it really is.

Still got love here bro. I got a Nokia you can have for £10 delivered. Old, a 3310 or something, but works, and I think I have charger...

master_chief

It's heartbreaking what's happened to you BG1, it really is.

I think it's great

Banned

deek72

I think it's great

How the mighty have fallen eh

usniff

How the mighty have fallen eh

He's finished. He doesn't even retaliate these days. I suppose it is a little sad.

Banned

deek72

He's finished. He doesn't even retaliate these days. I suppose it is a … He's finished. He doesn't even retaliate these days. I suppose it is a little sad.

I thought somebody whos been in lost and boasts of spending time with the big stars wouldnt need a 'cheap as poss' nokia - ask one of your star buddies or just use the cash out your wallet to buy a decent one.

This thread makes me happy and sad in equal measures

dont listen to all these horrible people sometimes having a basic phone as an additional is useful!

onestopphoneshop will give you a nokia 1800 for 90p if you top up £10 with vodafone so phone delivered nextday is £10.90! and £7.50 quidco too!

usniff

I thought somebody whos been in lost and boasts of spending time with the … I thought somebody whos been in lost and boasts of spending time with the big stars wouldnt need a 'cheap as poss' nokia - ask one of your star buddies or just use the cash out your wallet to buy a decent one.This thread makes me happy and sad in equal measures

Well it's probably the news of the worlds fault for hacking his gold and diamond iphone 5 (he's good friends with Mr Jobs)........................................

He needs a phone so he can phone his mum to say he will be late home for his tea!

Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD

Well it's probably the news of the worlds fault for hacking his gold and … Well it's probably the news of the worlds fault for hacking his gold and diamond iphone 5 (he's good friends with Mr Jobs)..................................................................................................................................................He needs a phone so he can phone his mum to say he will be late home for his tea!

Haha
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      3. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22
      4. Win a VIP West End break with VisitLondon33

See more discussions