Found 7th Apr 2010
when doing that big final year project, do you also put the primary and secondary research in?

Chesso your time.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

I don't know!

They should surely have a guide provided for you somewhere - see dept and assignments on-line?????.

Gosh doesn't time fly.

Banned

black gerbil1;8305903

^enjoyed your very long cat

you know i liked it to :thumbsup:

All knowledge experience you have learned even some research on the net could be useful also.

dj_urban;8305947

you know i liked it to :thumbsup:All knowledge experience you have … you know i liked it to :thumbsup:All knowledge experience you have learned even some research on the net could be useful also.

Ditto, using both types shows that you have really researched it.

But the Uni (etc) should have provided you with a module handbook with this info in, at least.

Yes, include everything you have read and researched, books, web-sites etc in your bibliography or list of references - otherwise the marker won't know you've done it and can't give you credit for it. Even if the internal examiner does already know what you've done the external examiner won't and might question your assessment mark.

Banned

What's your degree in bredda?

could e-mail you a copy of mine if you want mate?

Banned

Slow reply count today BG1. Come on guys we can get him more,...

Original Poster

DanJackson;8307803

What's your degree in bredda?

thuganomics
dre1988;8307867

could e-mail you a copy of mine if you want mate?

safe fam but no need now, i already found out the info, safe.
master_chief;8307915

Slow reply count today BG1. Come on guys we can get him more,...

you need a life, or a GF

edit:both, you need both

Banned

black gerbil1;8307963

thuganomics safe fam but no need now, i already found out the info, … thuganomics safe fam but no need now, i already found out the info, safe.you need a life, or a GFedit:both, you need both

I'm on your side BG1, no need for the hate.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89
    2. Google maps on Plusnet46
    3. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    4. spam regarding paypal33

See more discussions