52 Comments

Original Poster

http://imgur.com/1NjDV.jpg

Hannah spelt backwars is hannaH.

Doesn't take much.

Banned

Dammit I’m mad.
    Evil is a deed as I live.
    God, am I reviled? I rise, my bed on a sun, I melt.
    To be not one man emanating is sad. I ****.
    Alas, it is so late. Who stops to help?
    Man, it is hot. I’m in it. I tell.
    I am not a devil. I level “Mad Dog”.
    Ah, say burning is, as a deified gulp,
    In my halo of a mired rum tin.
    I erase many men. Oh, to be man, a sin.
    Is evil in a clam? In a trap?
    No. It is open. On it I was stuck.
    Rats peed on hope. Elsewhere dips a web.
    Be still if I fill its ebb.
    Ew, a spider… eh?
    We sleep. Oh no!
    Deep, stark cuts saw it in one position.
    Part animal, can I live? Sin is a name.
    Both, one… my names are in it.
    Murder? I’m a fool.
    A hymn I plug, deified as a sign in ruby ash,
    A Goddam level I lived at.
    On mail let it in. I’m it.
    Oh, sit in ample hot spots. Oh wet!
    A loss it is alas (sip). I’d assign it a name.
    Name not one bottle minus an ode by me:
    “Sir, I deliver. I’m a dog”
    Evil is a deed as I live.
    Dammit I’m mad.

Radar spelt backwards is radaR

:shock:

Original Poster

borolad94;6713160

Radar spelt backwards is radaR:shock:

i hate re-explaining this to 13year olds, but its the picture BG1 posted is a mirror image.

BG1 hates half term

toidi gniyl backwards is lying idiot

Original Poster

JohnBall;6713199

toidi gniyl backwards is lying idiot

and who in the blue hell are you?

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6713207

and who in the blue hell are you?

It doesn't matter, dont answer it, BG1 does not care.

black gerbil1;6713187

i hate re-explaining this to 13year olds, but its the picture BG1 posted … i hate re-explaining this to 13year olds, but its the picture BG1 posted is a mirror image.BG1 hates half term

BL94 thinks it is pathetic to constntly say i am 2 years younger than i am. I'm guessing people don't have birthdays in your fantasy world. And don't lie, everybody knows you love half term, for one reason only.....

Banned

borolad94;6713236

BL94 thinks it is pathetic to constntly say i am 2 years younger than i … BL94 thinks it is pathetic to constntly say i am 2 years younger than i am. I'm guessing people don't have birthdays in your fantasy world. And don't lie, everybody knows you love half term, for one reason only.....

you're 15???? :lol: oh dear :roll:

half term is good for all the college and uni chicks, though summer holidays better because they don't wear ****

took me a while to see what it is
    at first i thought blown away on drugs but its quite cool
    easy as pie

jasonrat;6713314

took me a while to see what it isat first i thought blown away on drugs … took me a while to see what it isat first i thought blown away on drugs but its quite cooleasy as pie

It will still need explaining further to some though.

i hoped your mind really had blown this time

oh well

Banned

[COLOR="Red"]half term power thread [/COLOR]

FilthAndFurry;6713153

Dammit I’m mad.Evil is a deed as I live.God, am I reviled? I rise, my bed … Dammit I’m mad.Evil is a deed as I live.God, am I reviled? I rise, my bed on a sun, I melt.To be not one man emanating is sad. I ****.Alas, it is so late. Who stops to help?Man, it is hot. I’m in it. I tell.I am not a devil. I level “Mad Dog”.Ah, say burning is, as a deified gulp,In my halo of a mired rum tin.I erase many men. Oh, to be man, a sin.Is evil in a clam? In a trap?No. It is open. On it I was stuck.Rats peed on hope. Elsewhere dips a web.Be still if I fill its ebb.Ew, a spider… eh?We sleep. Oh no!Deep, stark cuts saw it in one position.Part animal, can I live? Sin is a name.Both, one… my names are in it.Murder? I’m a fool.A hymn I plug, deified as a sign in ruby ash,A Goddam level I lived at.On mail let it in. I’m it.Oh, sit in ample hot spots. Oh wet!A loss it is alas (sip). I’d assign it a name.Name not one bottle minus an ode by me:“Sir, I deliver. I’m a dog”Evil is a deed as I live.Dammit I’m mad.

AND MY LOCATION

black gerbil1;6713214

It doesn't matter, dont answer it, BG1 does not care.

You know refering to yourself in the third person is a clear sign of madness? Mind you, I suppose all that time traveling in Lost would screw up anyone.

lollington

black gerbil1;6713119

My 5 year old can write better than that - come to think of it, she can spell better than you too :thumbsup:

black gerbil1;6713750

bg1 does not find the h4te assuming

what about your own weirdo drivel then.................

can't deny its not you either since its your gamertag using your hotmail email account.......

360voice.gamerdna.com/tag…il1

mind = blown defo for you bj1

:thumbsup:

ahhh

by BG1

Here I sit broken hearted... Black Gerbil1 has somewhere departed... our relationship needs repair... I will meanwhile sit in cold despair... I know I will feel the spin again, the question now is when!

blackgerbil1;6713885

Black Gerbil1's Xbox - Aug 8 2009I have come to realize that Black … Black Gerbil1's Xbox - Aug 8 2009I have come to realize that Black Gerbil1 has no soul... and his heart is a twisted black mass of evil. To never play a game is my new eternity!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm.:whistling:

that should keep you quiet for a while

the net is closing in my friend, literally

oh and btw its AMUSING, assuming you knew that!

TomWilkoLFC is laughing

OP has ran out of his medication I assume

Black Gerbil1's Xbox - Aug 6 2009
    I swear that after 17 days of inactivity I can feel parts of me rusting... I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!! PLEASE! SAVE YOUR CONSOLE!

:lol: think somebody has been caught out which is why he isn't appearing in his own thread ?

danny09;6714032

Black Gerbil1's Xbox - Aug 6 2009I swear that after 17 days of inactivity … Black Gerbil1's Xbox - Aug 6 2009I swear that after 17 days of inactivity I can feel parts of me rusting... I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!! PLEASE! SAVE YOUR CONSOLE! :lol: think somebody has been caught out which is why he isn't appearing in his own thread ?

there's more, thanks to his unique name he's quite easy to find loadsa dirt on the net :whistling:

Alfonse;6714060

there's more, thanks to his unique name he's quite easy to find loadsa … there's more, thanks to his unique name he's quite easy to find loadsa dirt on the net :whistling:

:lol: yup but i like the bit on that 'IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE' im sure he was saying he is older than quite a few people on here :lol:!!!!!

Banned

wow some people go to extremes to get at someone on the internetz

mind=warped

casparwhite;6714256

wow some people go to extremes to get at someone on the … wow some people go to extremes to get at someone on the internetzmind=warped

lol it was in no way extreme just a 2 word google search but i understand you may find that a difficult concept to grasp just how

EEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSY it was :thumbsup:

i was impressed!!

Original Poster

Alfonse;6713885

what about your own weirdo drivel then.................can't deny its not … what about your own weirdo drivel then.................can't deny its not you either since its your gamertag using your hotmail email account.......http://360voice.gamerdna.com/tag/Black%20Gerbil1mind = blown defo for you bj1ahhhby BG1Here I sit broken hearted... Black Gerbil1 has somewhere departed... our relationship needs repair... I will meanwhile sit in cold despair... I know I will feel the spin again, the question now is when!

are you awear that it writes that stuff its self every day, check any other profile for example:

360voice.gamerdna.com/tag…agi

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r48/ndrew3/HAHAAHHAH.gif

http://i38.tinypic.com/2rrksqa.gif

it hasn't written anything like what your has, that example tells of the games they've played (pre-scripted event add ins) but I ASSUMED you would know i'm not as stupid as you...................

these didn't write themselves though

cagewarriors.com/for…520

mmatko.com/for…u=7

did they Hunter Smith?

lumoruk;6713268

you're 15???? :lol: oh dear :roll:half term is good for all the college … you're 15???? :lol: oh dear :roll:half term is good for all the college and uni chicks, though summer holidays better because they don't wear ****

since when have uni's had half terms? :?

Banned

awoodhall2003;6714544

since when have uni's had half terms? :?

Don't they? Don't remember, Been 5 yrs since my missus went.

28 September - 18 December 2009
    11 January - 2 April 2010
    26 April - 25 June 2010

2nd April to 26th April is a half term break or an exam study month :whistling:

Banned

Alfonse;6714498

http://www.mmatko.com/forums/member.php?u=7did they Hunter Smith?

He's a moderator on that site proving he's alpha. Hunter Smith is an 'Also Known As' nothing but an alter ego like on here.

Original Poster

Alfonse;6714498

it hasn't written anything like what your has, that example tells of the … it hasn't written anything like what your has, that example tells of the games they've played (pre-scripted event add ins) but I ASSUMED you would know i'm not as stupid as you...................these didn't write themselves thoughhttp://www.cagewarriors.com/forums/member.php?u=6520http://www.mmatko.com/forums/member.php?u=7did they Hunter Smith?

u mad brah, you do realise the jakes on you when you google me and I dont care. you forgot to link my bb.com account

lol inb4 u search and find it

lumoruk;6714858

He's a moderator on that site proving he's alpha. Hunter Smith is an … He's a moderator on that site proving he's alpha. Hunter Smith is an 'Also Known As' nothing but an alter ego like on here.

lol let him play sherlock homes, jakes on him

lumoruk;6714858

He's a moderator on that site proving he's alpha. Hunter Smith is an … He's a moderator on that site proving he's alpha. Hunter Smith is an 'Also Known As' nothing but an alter ego like on here.

you're right a alpha mod on a forum, not an actor or CEO thanks

Original Poster

Alfonse;6714874

you're right a alpha mod on a forum, not an actor or CEO thanks

got proof brah?

black gerbil1;6714870

u mad brah, you do realise the jakes on you when you google me and I dont … u mad brah, you do realise the jakes on you when you google me and I dont care. you forgot to link my bb.com account lol inb4 u search and find itlol let him play sherlock homes, jakes on him

good i hope you don't care, then you can come clean about your acting and CEOing bull otherwise it will take me less than a few mins to correlate your bull with your posts on here from Hawaii,

you are warned, how far you willing to go?

Original Poster

Alfonse;6714899

you are warned, how far you willing to go?

[SIZE="7"]LMFAO[/SIZE]

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/internet-24591.jpg

black gerbil1;6714911

[SIZE="7"]LMFAO[/SIZE]

good good I hoped you would say that

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1025
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …265901
    3. HOMEBASE CLEARANCE SALE66
    4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831734

See more discussions