We're relying on you to keep it interesting brah. :-D

So spin us a yarn :whistling:

Banned

J.Dance;6626939

So spin us a yarn :whistling:

I thought it was past his bed time for jackanory :thumbsup:

dog_cop;6626951

Don't get upset because everyone's younger than you.

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]brah, I've never agreed with a thread topic more. [COLOR="Red"]As one of HUKDs most popular users[/COLOR], I know I, like you, have a duty to provide for the community.

How about a x factor style audition process to bring to the fore fresh new talent? Judges being BG1, JFK, me and the saint.
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

dog_cop;6626951

Never too late for jacanory, not this day and age what with Beta-mac tapes you can play it anytime :-D

Banned

realfriendlyman;6626963

Don't get upset because everyone's younger than you.

and dont you get upset as everyone is more interesting than you

Wheres the jfk gone? I've not seen him since that thread where he had a private plane fly him to a hostel for the england game.

dog_cop;6626976

and dont you get upset as everyone is more interesting than you

Haha, I don't know what gave you that impression but it made me laugh so rep left. :thumbsup:

matt3454;6626992

Wheres the jfk gone? I've not seen him since that thread where he had a … Wheres the jfk gone? I've not seen him since that thread where he had a private plane fly him to a hostel for the england game.

Perhaps hes been head hunted? :whistling:

Banned

realfriendlyman;6626993

Haha, I don't know what gave you that impression but it made me laugh so … Haha, I don't know what gave you that impression but it made me laugh so rep left. :thumbsup:

your most welcome , :thumbsup:.. and have some rep back

dog_cop;6627010

your most welcome , :thumbsup:.. and have some rep back

This really isn't the way misc is supposed to work....aren't we supposed to have a huge bust up, threaten each other and end up being suspended while crying behind our computer screens as an end result? :x.........:p

realfriendlyman;6627043

This really isn't the way misc is supposed to work....aren't we supposed … This really isn't the way misc is supposed to work....aren't we supposed to have a huge bust up, threaten each other and end up being suspended while crying behind our computer screens as an end result? :x.........:p

Only on days with a Y in them

Banned

realfriendlyman;6627043

This really isn't the way misc is supposed to work....aren't we supposed … This really isn't the way misc is supposed to work....aren't we supposed to have a huge bust up, threaten each other and end up being suspended while crying behind our computer screens as an end result? :x.........:p

no unless your , living in a cage, down the farm, a hanger on, an unfriendly spirit... should I go on and dont get me on the other gender :w00t:

in b4 I am suspended again

Banned

boothy;6627085

out b4 I fall asleep:thumbsup:

boothy;6627085

what for?

dog_cop;6627105

out b4 I fall asleep:thumbsup:

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z209/Mike40s_luvs_cards/blogpage/sleepincops.jpg

J.Dance;6627056

Only on days with a Y in them

I had to think about that for a split second and then I realised you were talking about days of the week....I shouldn't of mentioned that but at least I can say I'm currently still suffering with the aftereffects of being ill, so I have an excuse lol

dog_cop;6627079

no unless your , living in a cage, down the farm, a hanger on, an … no unless your , living in a cage, down the farm, a hanger on, an unfriendly spirit... should I go on and dont get me on the other gender :w00t:

Are you implying that women are crazy? lol

boothy;6627085

Why, are you going to join in on the worlds friendliest arguement ever? lol

skusey;6627106

what for?

usual carp.....

out b4 I do

goodnight

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n68/Somebuddy_Else/Smilies/DOH.gif

Banned

realfriendlyman;6627116

I had to think about that for a split second and then I realised you were … I had to think about that for a split second and then I realised you were talking about days of the week....I shouldn't of mentioned that but at least I can say I'm currently still suffering with the aftereffects of being ill, so I have an excuse lolAre you implying that women are crazy? lol [COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Arial Black"]YES[/FONT][/COLOR]Why, are you going to join in on the worlds friendliest arguement ever? lol

!"$%^&*()?>Here are a few for ya

bg1 your 100% correct, the misc these days has turned into snooker or darts. gone are the jockey wilsons jimmy whites or hurricane higgins to be replaced by faceless non entities posting threads about what they should have for dinner.

sad times indeed.

too true

its even sadder when people want to be like you (dont take that the wrong way)

cant they be original

Misk is just gonna be about Win 7 for the next week or 3 - yawn

dog_cop;6627156

YES

Women aren't crazy mate....it's perfectly logical in their minds. :lol:

ants97;6627660

bg1 your 100% correct, the misc these days has turned into snooker or … bg1 your 100% correct, the misc these days has turned into snooker or darts. gone are the jockey wilsons jimmy whites or hurricane higgins to be replaced by faceless non entities posting threads about what they should have for dinner.sad times indeed.

The rocket is a bit of a lad mind:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions