Groups

BGT final

lets chat as we watch i cant wait for it to start just hope susan boyle dosnt win

318 Comments

Ive said for weeks she wont not cause she wasnt good but cause of the publicity shes had. Holly wont win i think she will crumble again., didnt think she was gonna be put for for that reason

Original Poster

shosie;5358246

Ive said for weeks she wont not cause she wasnt good but cause of the … Ive said for weeks she wont not cause she wasnt good but cause of the publicity shes had. Holly wont win i think she will crumble again., didnt think she was gonna be put for for that reason

yeah i was thinkin that if she was in the two for judges they may not put her through incase she cant cope

Banned

I'm going to wait and see who Amanda Holden thinks should win before I make my mind up - if anyone should know about talent it's her.

Little girl or boy from last night ?

Not sure now.... But I'm glad I backed anyone but Susan Boyle at 7/4 a few weeks back....

Good on her if she wins, I liked 2 Grand and the Sax player (Smith)

maxmix

i cant understand who voted for s boyle everyone i have spoke to doesnt like her, i hope the little dancer boy was it aiden ? wins he was fab i like stavros flatley ?? not sure if thats the name they really fun would like to see them in the last few

anyone but 2 grand, the singer or susan boyle...

Dont know about the contestants.... Amanda is looking SWELL

maxmix

gotta be stavros

maxmix;5358310

Dont know about the contestants.... Amanda is looking SWELL :)maxmix

Yeah, she'd get it :-D

it will be a total injustice if Shaheen does not win... he is the only one who is exceptional... although he probably already has a record contract lined up with SC

SABJ;5358291

i cant understand who voted for s boyle everyone i have spoke to doesnt … i cant understand who voted for s boyle everyone i have spoke to doesnt like her, i hope the little dancer boy was it aiden ? wins he was fab i like stavros flatley ?? not sure if thats the name they really fun would like to see them in the last few

It's all fixed! Susan Boyle has already generated a huge commotion in US and has so far gained fans such as Demi Moore and Kelly Clarkson. It'll be stupid to not let her win seeing that she's already got a fanbase in US.

shosie;5358246

Ive said for weeks she wont not cause she wasnt good but cause of the … Ive said for weeks she wont not cause she wasnt good but cause of the publicity shes had. Holly wont win i think she will crumble again., didnt think she was gonna be put for for that reason

Hi Shosie:thumbsup:, agree, dont think she should win tbh, her future is pretty much sorted, should go to someone else, i love flawless

hope its shazeen if thats the right spelling or flawless,aiden or shaun. hope one of them win good luck tho them all. hope susan boyle doesnt win i dont think she,s the best, very over rated by the media.

Original Poster

very good start

problem with flawless and diversity both in the final is the phone vote may split between them from the street dance enthusiasts allowing someone else to sneak through.

grex9101;5358319

She'd get 2 minutes of sheer disappointment (and thats twice)

FilthAndFurry;5358262

I'm going to wait and see who Amanda Holden thinks should win before I … I'm going to wait and see who Amanda Holden thinks should win before I make my mind up - if anyone should know about talent it's her.

pmsl, ask Les Dennis wtf was all that about:?

Banned

Didn't think they were that great, Flawless's previous performance was much better. IMO Diversity will be much better.

Susan bole.....the publicity she got, the audience of older people that want to see "one of their own" win, the importance she has to the show and profitability she can make means she will win. Not fair, not right but true.

Original Poster

king1gazza;5358361

Didn't think they were that great, Flawless's previous performance was … Didn't think they were that great, Flawless's previous performance was much better. IMO Diversity will be much better.

i hope so as i like diversity more then flawless

but no one picked the 13 year old girl voters for george last year

I should like the boy from Swansea....cause he lives by me.He has already been offered a place in a film though!I like the dancers, they are so entertaining

Banned

wow what a great little voice he has

I dont know who should win i would like flawless too..... the kids singing at the moment has a fab vice but i find the songs and the way he sings cringe worthy x

grex9101;5358319

im waiting for her to pop out

I really hope Holly crumbles again....

Banned

richp;5358397

im waiting for her to pop out

SNAP :whistling:

Little guys got a great voice...polite young boy too, makes a change to some of the kids you see today :roll:

nikkib123;5358412

Only just realised its on - is that young singer the first one on?

No flawless were...

Banned

nikkib123;5358412

Only just realised its on - is that young singer the first one on?

he was the second hun

i am so mad, hubby wont turn his xbox off so i cant watch the final

patchy987;5358437

Only 1 TV in your house like?

Original Poster

think he was better last nite

Why is that kid wearing the same nasty white jeans he wore last night?

His cardigan is also too big for him.

Not a good look........again.

Banned

The JFK;5358470

Why is that kid wearing the same nasty white jeans he wore last night?His … Why is that kid wearing the same nasty white jeans he wore last night?His cardigan is also too big for him.Not a good look........again.

like you'de know what fashion is

patchy987;5358437

Watch it online then;

itv.com/Cha…im1

Banned

bellows;5358469

think he was better last nite

he was, but then hes only had one night unlike some of the others

sassie;5358478

like you'de know what fashion is

Yeah I do know.