Groups

Bhangra / Bollywood Music

Hi

Can anyone help me. I'm looking for a good CD/Music full of Bhangra / Bollywood Music

Either, to buy or to download... either way but any recommendations would be great.

*** No prohibited links please - including torrent weblinks ***

25 Comments

Do you mean Bhangra ?

Original Poster

choc1969

Do you mean Bhangra ?

that what I said ;-)

Disco

that what I said ;-)

you'll need to change those tags too then

Original Poster

so, do you know where I can get any cd's / music
    Edited by: "Disco" 28th Sep 2010

Disco

so, do you know where I can get any cd's / music

check out Amazon mp3 list for previews, everyone has different tastes and I;m not all that keen on modern bhangra fusion

You're only joking aren't you? You don't really want Bollywood music do you?

youtube em and download em?

im not too keen on bhangra music either, but i saw some cds on play.com

Original Poster

deek72

You're only joking aren't you? You don't really want Bollywood music do … You're only joking aren't you? You don't really want Bollywood music do you?

why not '-)

u into asian music?

do u mind me asking, are u of an asian background?

Disco

why not '-)

Hmmph.....each to their own I guess..

magicbeans

u into asian music?do u mind me asking, are u of an asian background?

whats that got to do with anything lol

music is music X)

magicbeans

u into asian music?do u mind me asking, are u of an asian background?

r u asian background? do you mind, (_;)

We7 has 131 albums at a quick search,

(including some versions of some classic Rolling Stones which is just hysterical!)

WE7 search

Then you can check them out to see what you like & ...

check out The Streets of Bollywood Albums
    thats a mix of Bollywood/Bhangra albums.

Please please do not just download. Buy it and support the artists..

choc1969

whats that got to do with anything lolmusic is music X)

haha i know...but i never seen many ppl into BOLLYWOOD that arent asian. ok bhangra got the beats but bolly tunes are very cheesy and not real music! haha..
    flp14344

r u asian background? do you mind, (_;)

yes i am asian background. i dont mind.... not something im scared of admitting to. just curious as not many non asian are into the scene...so was wondering how he got into it if he wasnt of asian background. a bit nosey i know!!

seriously if u like a few tunes check out the bbc asian network chart. they got snippets of the tunes so u can see if u like it and download it from itunes. there u can see if u like the albums as well.

bbc.co.uk/asi…ads

heres the linky.i use it to download asian tunes i like as i listen to bbc asian network when in the kitchen!! hehe

Original Poster

nope, not Asian, White British, but just love the music.. so different to music these days which is full of drums, noise and bag language.

Disco

nope, not Asian, White British, but just love the music.. so different to … nope, not Asian, White British, but just love the music.. so different to music these days which is full of drums, noise and bag language.

wow!

Didn't think anyone who's not used to that sort of music would love it.

Disco, where abouts are you from? you might have better luck in a local music shop than online. there seems to be a better selection instore then maybe on amazon and etc

magicbeans

whats that got to do with anything lolmusic is music X)

haha i know...but i never seen many ppl into BOLLYWOOD that arent asian. ok bhangra got the beats but bolly tunes are very cheesy and not real music! haha..[quote=flp14344]

the bollywood songs are all about the words and the meanings, yea some cheesy but some really do have more than just music. such sweet lyrics. next time you listen to a bollywood song listen out for the lyrics, it'l blow you away. lol.

Check here for punjabi / bhangra music
    simplybhangra.com/

Sorry cant help with bollywood - cant stand it!

magicbeans

[quote=choc1969] [quote=magicbeans]u into asian music?do u mind me … [quote=choc1969] [quote=magicbeans]u into asian music?do u mind me asking, are u of an asian background?

flp14344

the bollywood songs are all about the words and the meanings, yea some … the bollywood songs are all about the words and the meanings, yea some cheesy but some really do have more than just music. such sweet lyrics. next time you listen to a bollywood song listen out for the lyrics, it'l blow you away. lol.

haha i know...but i never seen many ppl into BOLLYWOOD that arent asian. ok bhangra got the beats but bolly tunes are very cheesy and not real music! haha..

its all a bit cliche. nothing wow. but for u...i will!

disco thats so cool u into that type of music given ur not asian!! think ur looking more at remixes and fusion and bhangra then straight up bollywood though

lol magicbeans let me know what u listen to and what you think..

red_one

lol magicbeans let me know what u listen to and what you think..

last night it was all a bit retro..i dont like the retro..... that rahat fateh ali khan tune is always on..i will listen next time
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047124
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2461
      3. Online order Packaging - Share your best or worst1931
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846375

See more discussions