Groups

bicester prices

hi just wondering what prices are like at bicester
    for example polos from ralph lauren.

8 Comments

My Sister in Law went last week and was shocked how expensive things were there.

Banned

daletharper

My Sister in Law went last week and was shocked how expensive things were … My Sister in Law went last week and was shocked how expensive things were there.

And a lot of the stuff are seconds

I've had Alot of polo shirts from there and they're not bad. You have to try them all on and give them a good once over just in case, but last time I went I got 2 for £50 for the standard small logo short sleeve ones. Didn't really look at much else

I went earlier this year and found it really expensive. However everything is relative and a lot of the shops there are high end designer shops, think security at the shop entrance types. That isn't my normal shopping habitat, so you would need to take that into consideration. The other thing I found unusual about Bicester is that it is definitely geared up towards tourists who visit by the coach load , and I would say the price point is higher because they are prepared to pay more. I didn't look specifically at Polo shirts, so couldn't give a price on them. The general consensus on trip advisor seemed to be that a lot of the items had been made specifically for outlet sale rather than being last season too, I'm not sure how true that is , but it could affect the quality if true.

Original Poster

brilliant. did u get a VIP card I heard you could get one which entitles you to 10% off extra?

adam78654328

brilliant. did u get a VIP card I heard you could get one which entitles … brilliant. did u get a VIP card I heard you could get one which entitles you to 10% off extra?

I didn't have one, I think if you are staying in some local hotels they have leaflets that you can change for one at customer services, or sign up for their email newsletters and you may be lucky and get one.
    I'd recommend the outlet in Swindon
    mcarthurglen.com/uk/…ds/
    Which is about an hour from Bicester if you have time, and I did get vouchers for there which gave me discounts in quite a few of the shops.

I've not really found any decent deals worth talking about in bicester. Firstly, all the fashion is last year's stock hence their lower prices and perceived deals.

When it comes to electricals, well same once again. I went there with the intention of picking up a bose system but they wouldn't haggle. I ended up getting a better deal from selfridges of all places.

Incidentally and unless it's changed since I was last there, the prices at bose reflect the fact they're all refurbished/open box returns....

Many of the items are made in the cheaper factories to sell there the same as they do in the cheaper shops.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iptv1228
      2. Music download79
      3. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1416

See more discussions