Groups

Bicester Village

Hi, anyone know of any vouchers for Bicester Village? Particularly discounts for Ralph Lauren? Thank you!

7 Comments

they hand vouchers out at ralph lauren shops on way in

register ur email. you get 10% at shop and occasionally 25% off emails for bicester shop only. worth a buy I saved 100+. it says 1 transaction only but I used at mens and kids and it works. you just punch in your email address that's it

If you collect Avios, you can take your receipts to CS at the end of your shop and get the points.

Are the outlet quality just as good?

nomez

Are the outlet quality just as good?

No not on most items, there was a program on TV which uncovered the fact that most of the items are specially made at a cheaper cost with slight variations on the original designs made to sell at the outlet departments.

There are some end of line items that are the same quality as the originals.

I would ask in the store you are purchasing from.

I think this was the program

Second up – Dispatches: Secrets of the Discount Stores (Channel 4), in which presenter Harry Wallop walked us briskly through a far more comprehensively answered set of questions. For example – how do TK Maxx and the shops at outlet villages such as Bicester manage to provide discounts on RRPs for current-season designer-brand goods? Answer: either by an extremely liberal/borderline misrepresentative interpretation of what that RRP is or by making many of the "designer brands" itself (that's why you don't recognise so many of the names – you're not even less cool than you thought, they're simply brand names of companies owned by TK Maxx's parent company) and setting the RRPs themselves. Or by making products specifically for the outlet stores, based on current-season designs but without necessarily the attention to detail or quality. You base the RRP on the original design, of course.
    Edited by: "markvirgo" 20th Oct 2016

If you have an AA card, you can get a book from the main office with lots of discount vouchers for the the majority of shops plus 10% off most places on top

Original Poster

Thanks everyone. Much appreciated.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win the ultimate Land Rover Rugby Prize11
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      3. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88

See more discussions