Expired

Biddy’s giveaway of crap. (UV code for a film nobody has heard of. 2x beta codes for some game I’m sure I played 10+ years ago and some codes for some Xbox One/360 games about a war for gears or some crap.)

Found 1st Sep 2017Edited by:"Biddy2"
A load of crap that’s of no use to me so some of you horrible lot can have them.

2x Call of Duty WW2 beta codes on PS4
1x Pacific Rim UV code
1x Gears Of War code
1x Gears of War 2 code
1x Gears of War 3 code
1x Gears of War Judgement code

About you, the applicant.
You must have been a member for at least a month and posted at least 10 comments/deals. If you sign up and try to mislead me, then I must tell you that I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

Yes I am aware that threat makes no sense but it’s my giveaway and I’ll say what I want.

Please don’t ban me, mods.
Community Updates
Misc
75 Comments
Original Poster
31869933-AX0kx.jpg
me me me
not really, i just wanted to be first
nice gesture biddy
Can I have Pacific rim please
puddles99991 m ago

No you can't, you'll only eat it
Original Poster
deeky5 m ago

me me me

It’s for digital stuff, Deeky. Not for that Betamax/ ZX Spectrum nonsense you’re used to.

Ta.
Original Poster
puddles99995 m ago

If you really want it. God knows what it is. Got some rip off Power Ranger on the piece of paper.

Will PM it now.
Biddy, so generous
Biddy22 m ago

If you really want it. God knows what it is. Got some rip off Power Ranger …If you really want it. God knows what it is. Got some rip off Power Ranger on the piece of paper. Will PM it now.

Its a film about giant mechs fighting aliens, it was on itv2 last week.

As a massive fan of giant mechs i found it extremely boring Well thats Hollywood for you
Biddy27 m ago

If you really want it. God knows what it is. Got some rip off Power Ranger …If you really want it. God knows what it is. Got some rip off Power Ranger on the piece of paper. Will PM it now.

Thanks
Original Poster
reindeer3336 m ago

Biddy, so generous

Quiet Reindeer or I’ll have you put back in the barn. You’re only here because Rudolph bolted. The red nosed little ****.

Ta.
Original Poster
Segata-Sanshiro7 m ago

Its a film about giant mechs fighting aliens, it was on itv2 last week.As …Its a film about giant mechs fighting aliens, it was on itv2 last week.As a massive fan of giant mechs i found it extremely boring Well thats Hollywood for you

So Power Rangers then. Thought so.

(Psst... it’s actually one of my favourite films.
Original Poster
puddles99992 m ago

Thanks

No worries.
Biddy24 m ago

So Power Rangers then. Thought so. (Psst... it’s actually one o …So Power Rangers then. Thought so. (Psst... it’s actually one of my favourite films.

Power rangers is better.

Nothing beats turn A Gundam.
Nice gesture Biddy.
Biddy26 m ago

No worries.

I would have settled for just the Rim.

Original Poster
Segata-Sanshiro7 m ago

Power rangers is better.Nothing beats turn A Gundam.

A what now?

Saturn5 m ago

I would have settled for just the Rim.

31870179-ZoAOD.jpg

HEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAT!
missed out on Pacific rim. Will have to stay with Atlantic rim on the horror movies channel
Biddy216 m ago

A what now? [Image]

That's a 'No' then?

31870319-IpFab.jpg
Can't believe you didn't save these prizes for Deeky's Christmas comp. Very genrous Biddy
Original Poster
jco8315 m ago

HEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAT!

31870389-iqAGO.jpg

Kammykay12 m ago

missed out on Pacific rim. Will have to stay with Atlantic rim on the … missed out on Pacific rim. Will have to stay with Atlantic rim on the horror movies channel

Could be worse I guess. You could be watching this...

31870389-HtuQ2.jpg

Original Poster
Saturn13 m ago

That's a 'No' then?[Image]

Think of it as being more of a...

31870405-ig2an.jpg
Original Poster
MSK.9 m ago

Can't believe you didn't save these prizes for Deeky's Christmas comp. …Can't believe you didn't save these prizes for Deeky's Christmas comp. Very genrous Biddy

I may be feeling a tad grumpy but ruining people’s Christmas’ with this load of crap. That’s cold, MSK, that’s really cold. You should be ashamed.

... plus people would probably moan at me for giving Call of Duty beta keys away in December. This lot are so entitled.
Biddy25 m ago

Think of it as being more of a...[Image]

Ooh, a 'Maybe'!! I'll take that and keep in touch.
Original Poster
Saturn6 m ago

Ooh, a 'Maybe'!! I'll take that and keep in touch.

31870501-BB1aR.jpg

Biddy218 m ago

I may be feeling a tad grumpy but ruining people’s Christmas’ with this loa …I may be feeling a tad grumpy but ruining people’s Christmas’ with this load of crap. That’s cold, MSK, that’s really cold. You should be ashamed. ... plus people would probably moan at me for giving Call of Duty beta keys away in December. This lot are so entitled.

Cold me? How could you say such a thing. You know my heart is at least this big:

31870575-rQ0df.jpg

And COD beta keys when they have expired just makes them extra rare and special

31870575-6mh4O.jpg
31870755-TpbfX.jpg
31870767-Gl0eP.jpg
Or you can just say....

31870783-nh4So.jpg
Biddy21 h, 24 m ago

A what now? [Image]

Still using that gif.
Original Poster
MSK.31 m ago

Cold me? How could you say such a thing. You know my heart is at least …Cold me? How could you say such a thing. You know my heart is at least this big:[Image] And COD beta keys when they have expired just makes them extra rare and special[Image]

Rare and special you say? Be right back. Just cancelling that Snes Mini and I’ll sell those COD codes instead. Ta MSK. Fist bump!

31870835-VEoyr.jpg

Talk about leaving a guy hanging.
Biddy246 m ago

[Image]

Third reply? Some may think 'Biddy' is protesting a little too much?

31870873-g2vDn.jpg
Original Poster
Saturn18 m ago

Third reply? Some may think 'Biddy' is protesting a little too much?[Image]

31871007-zeUeZ.jpg
Editor
Cheers for the crap giveaway, biddy. Please don't be offended, but don't take this comment as an entry
Biddy226 m ago

[Image]

A fourth reply? This is starting to get out of hand - where can the gifs now go?

31871161-mWa8m.jpg
Original Poster
BuzzDuraband20 m ago

Cheers for the crap giveaway, biddy. Please don't be offended, but don't …Cheers for the crap giveaway, biddy. Please don't be offended, but don't take this comment as an entry

31871193-P0qjs.jpg

Ta Buzz. I think.
Editor
Biddy21 m ago

[Image] Ta Buzz. I think.

I was just thinking - it's bad news when Pacific Rim goes first
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants