Bidfood (Wholesaler) - Open up to Home Consumer

Posted 11th Apr
bidfood.co.uk/hom…er/

Bidfood have opened up to the general public.

There is an online portal, click and collect available and some area's have delivery for orders over £100. The online portal has live stock levels, order by 4pm for next day collection (Mon-Fri) and good range of larger pack sizes which offer good value for money.

Sign-up required to get access.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

10 Comments
No delivery for me. Looks good tho.
A good reminder for people struggling to get shopping delivered that there are other options available.
Especially helpful for those with larger families or big appetites
Edited by: "Blueskinnedbeast" 12th Apr
MIDURIX11/04/2020 20:55

No delivery for me. Looks good tho.

How can you tell if they deliver in your area? I don't want to give out my details only to find that it was pointless.
fablanta12/04/2020 01:59

How can you tell if they deliver in your area? I don't want to give out my …How can you tell if they deliver in your area? I don't want to give out my details only to find that it was pointless.

Use your neighbours address and postcode(just pick one you don`t like) and use an email address that yu don`t use often(or just click it as spam and it goes into the spam folder)
I made an account with them but I find that a lot of the items are in bulk for example I don’t need 5kg of baked beans
fablanta12/04/2020 01:59

How can you tell if they deliver in your area? I don't want to give out my …How can you tell if they deliver in your area? I don't want to give out my details only to find that it was pointless.

Top right of their website "ORDER ONLINE", click and then ONLY put in your postcode and it will tell you if they deliver or not. No need to fully register or give any other personal details. I tried and it's no
Blueskinnedbeast12/04/2020 02:04

Use your neighbours address and postcode(just pick one you don`t like) and …Use your neighbours address and postcode(just pick one you don`t like) and use an email address that yu don`t use often(or just click it as spam and it goes into the spam folder)

Thanks but I should have been clearer. It was more the signing up part I was trying to avoid rather than them getting my details.

Google autofills for me anyway and as Straycat1967 says, if you use the form that the link goes to, entering your postcode will display a message saying if they deliver, BEFORE you save. Still can't see the price list though
Edited by: "fablanta" 13th Apr
I feel like its just a way to harvest personal details. A simple postcode is more than enough to know if delivery is available at location or not. Giving my name, email and phone number will not change if delivery is available or not
sdylan12/04/2020 03:30

I made an account with them but I find that a lot of the items are in …I made an account with them but I find that a lot of the items are in bulk for example I don’t need 5kg of baked beans

Its a wholesaler.
xPabloz12/04/2020 15:27

I feel like its just a way to harvest personal details. A simple postcode …I feel like its just a way to harvest personal details. A simple postcode is more than enough to know if delivery is available at location or not. Giving my name, email and phone number will not change if delivery is available or not

Put your postcode in and you will get immediate feedback if delivery is available. No further information is required to be submitted or completed over than the postcode to find out if delivery is available.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions