Groups

BIG B SPOILER IN THREAD!!

see next thread and if your not a fan of big b your not invited

17 Comments

Original Poster

so last nite big b showed all the heavenly housemates footage of all the hell housemates it was their VT

Original Poster

emasu;2620229

[IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z106/emasu/bbnoms.png?t=1217256505[/IMG]

WRONG

bellows;2620232

so last nite big b showed all the heavenly housemates footage of all the … so last nite big b showed all the heavenly housemates footage of all the hell housemates it was their VT

VT?

Original Poster

nikkib123;2620245

I know I watched it live - it was ace. You should have seen their faces. … I know I watched it live - it was ace. You should have seen their faces.

me to dont usually watch it live as its annoying at times with the sound cutouts etc, however after the show on 4 i switched over to check out if anything was happening and they had just came out of the room so didnt see them watch it but sw them tell everyone how funny!

Original Poster

spobby;2620252

VT?

about a min clip they show of housemates before they enter the house bits of there interviews etc

Original Poster

yeah rachel is soooooooo worried especially as noms were today surley she will be up

Happy happy house , happy house , happy house... Drives me insane.

Original Poster

they are annoyin me too lets hope they are all up

spobby;2620252

VT?

VIDEO TAPE lol

choc1969;2620316

VIDEO TAPE lol

Thanks.

Hope Dale gets nominated or Luke......they are boring me stupid.

Love Rex and his straightforward comments lol

Original Poster

spobby;2620312

Happy happy house , happy house , happy house... Drives me insane.

tell me about it if iwasnt a big fan i would switch off everytime they start

Original Poster

choc1969;2620327

Hope Dale gets nominated or Luke......they are boring me stupid.Love Rex … Hope Dale gets nominated or Luke......they are boring me stupid.Love Rex and his straightforward comments lol

i have luke to win at 9 to 1

i used to hate rex but he is growing on me and what i respect bout him is he says it how it is he was the only one lst nite to really tell rach how it was it was soo funny

bellows;2620346

i have luke to win at 9 to 1 i used to hate rex but he is growing on me … i have luke to win at 9 to 1 i used to hate rex but he is growing on me and what i respect bout him is he says it how it is he was the only one lst nite to really tell rach how it was it was soo funny

Oh...I can't bear Luke...he's such a simpleton but not as endearing as BB8 Brian. If only he'd stop whining....plus what was all that hugging nonsense with Kat whom he professes to HATE :oops:

Original Poster

he has not been doing himself any favors since bex left thats for sure

Original Poster

defo kat is so annoying i cant believe she is still fav to win the show
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions