Groups

BIG BIG Thank You to BARKY!

I would like to express my sincere thanks or BARKY of Hotukdeals. He went out of his way today to purchase me the items he did (subject will remain unknown as other half reads this!)

Purchased items, loitered about a certain shop for a couple hours and when finished, posted items to agreed address special delivery so I receive on Monday AM.

a BIG BIG thanks to BARKY!! One in a Million! Payment on way over next couple of days!

MODS: If anyone mentions a certain item can you please remove post. (I can report threads as often as they appear)

41 Comments

We love you barks

Should have bought your own fleshlight

I misread it and thought it said Barry, I was like who the heck is Barry ha ha.

Nice one Barky (_;)

nikkib123

I misread it and thought it said Barry, I was like who the heck is Barry … I misread it and thought it said Barry, I was like who the heck is Barry ha ha.Nice one Barky (_;)

he makes a cracking cuppa

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/7950/barrysteal.jpg

nice one barky

Aw bless ya Barky. See there are some good uns on here after all lol.

cherishu2

Aw bless ya Barky. See there are some good uns on here after all lol.

+1

certain item

^^^ just testing if the post gets deleted.

MODS: If anyone mentions a certain item can you please remove post

Well done Barky!! You come across as a great helpful and cheerful member. Respect! :-)

Yeah Barky really is a brilliant poster on here. When he heard that my husband and I were going to a theme park he messaged to say that he had vouchers totalling £30 that he would send us - so kind and considerate. Vouchers arrived the next day

Barky step forward please!

Awww, that's so nice.
    Good job the Dalmation didn't eat 'certain item' before it got posted X)

sickly sweet

Awww, that's so nice.Good job the Dalmation didn't eat 'certain item' … Awww, that's so nice.Good job the Dalmation didn't eat 'certain item' before it got posted X)

Dunno why, but I like the use of words 'certain item' ITT X)

Hi Barky, i've ran out of milk, could you just pop down to the shops and get me a few pints. Thanks.

r4ge1 person likes this

Hi Barky, i've ran out of milk, could you just pop down to the shops and … Hi Barky, i've ran out of milk, could you just pop down to the shops and get me a few pints. Thanks.

lol!!!

Barky aint in the slightest bit fake.............giving it all fake love then back stabbing either via pm or old style rep - he genuinely likes to help out and would do a good turn anytime!

Nice one Barky, i remember all help he gave santa last year year with the gogo hamsters

Yup - Barky helped me out and we raised some cash for charity on here about a year ago - he had DS carts, and sent them to me - I sold them on here (with mods permission) and the rest I held a raffle at the little ones school, and put the money raised for that together and made about £70 iirc.

Top Bloke!!

Banned

one of the good guys on here for sure

Barky is a quality member and a quality person.

Aww shucks! I appreciate the kind comments-it should be remembered tho,that there are HUNDREDS of people on here who understand the whole community aspect of hukd and help others out all the time.

To mention just a few-bossyboots sent my wife a PILE of band merchandise and never asked for a penny. Syzable has helped me a coupla times with the way things work here,especially posting pics in threads-I must have driven him crazy with all my pms,but he simplified it all so even an idiot like me could understand. When I was banging my head against a wall trying to capture a concert from iplayer jumpingphil gave me an entire walkthrough on how to do it.

There have been many other instances of people helping with various things,this really is a great community-not everyone is just here for the bargains-its what makes HUKD so great imho.

Original Poster

but, you Barky, are head of the HUKD family - anyone agree? X)

Supermod

Nice one Barky. Top man.

Someone should start a "Name and fame" thread for those HUKD users that do that extra bit to help.

Banned

Disco

but, you Barky, are head of the HUKD family - anyone agree? X)

Me and you are my HUKD brother

I remember the go go hamster saga last year and noticed that barky got one for a member and asked for a donation to childrens hospital instead of payment

i like these threads

yey barky

Original Poster

DLM

Me and you are my HUKD brother

erm ok?

good work Barky - great to hear stories like this one

Banned

Disco

erm ok?

I can be your little sister.

Hoping you are older than me

Original Poster

im only 21 ;-)

Banned

Disco

im only 21 ;-)

I bet

Original Poster

well 31 ;-)

Banned

Disco

well 31 ;-)

I am older than you :cry:

Original Poster

so you are "mum" :-)

yay for Barky and all of the other kind and helpful members

Banned

Disco

so you are "mum" :-)

I did like you

Banned

snowflake

Yay Barky... lol my post was removed ... go busy body!

Who is Busy body? X)

Original Poster

I take it ALL back.. Mr Half-A-Job Barky (_;):p;)

Disco

I take it ALL back.. Mr Half-A-Job Barky (_;):p;)

lool! dont get me started!

Original Poster

I jest! ;-)

you're a true gent, thanks again.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020