Groups

Big bra campaign anger !

Obviously the more material used the greater the cost !

What do you think Gals ?

uk.news.yahoo.com/18/…tml

Storm in a D D cup lol

maxmix

32 Comments

pics?

yer but when u buy a top etc do u pay more for?

Original Poster

lol

http://d.yimg.com/i/ng/ne/afp/20090507/14/212773153-storm-dd-cup-woman-s-bra-campaign.jpg

maxmix

but why should you have to pay more just cos you have bigger boobs :? it isnt just like being fat you know....cant go on a boob diet :?

What happened to equality Burn your bras girls lol

http://www.txroadrunners.com/images/pics/Funny6/HugeBra.jpg

I had to have mine specially made as i was so big was really epensive paid 4 grand to have reduced and begrudge paying extra for 1 or 2 sizes bigger

GoDutchGo;5150140

how did you get a pic of my old bra?:x

GoDutchGo;5150140

You want BIG, I'll show you BIG.......... :-D

http://www.funnybeez.com/funnypictures/huge-bra.jpg

Wow - There is finally a bra bigger than mine!

Original Poster

lol

Well whats wrong with going Bra-less ? :-)

maxmix

maxmix;5150365

lolWell whats wrong with going Bra-less ? :-) maxmix

Women aren't that great at playing keepy-up :whistling:

Original Poster

grex9101;5150493

Women aren't that great at playing keepy-up :whistling:

:w00t:

I suppose it does depend on size (A bit)

maxmix

i used to tuck mine in my knickers:oops:

Original Poster

dmissy13;5150926

i used to tuck mine in my knickers:oops:

:w00t:

maxmix

Nice and decently priced bras for the bigger bosom at ]Brastop.com - well unless your bigger than a 46JJ

Quidco available as well :thumbsup:

Original Poster

JJ :thinking:

All I could find :thumbsup:

Not sure of the size lol

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/17/03.gif

maxmix

Shambolic;5150208

You want BIG, I'll show you BIG.......... :-D

Its padded so doesn't count
    Butterflies;5150280

Wow - There is finally a bra bigger than mine!

I Don't believe you :whistling:

I have big breasts im a 32 G and its so hard to find inexpensive good fitting bras

im a size 8-10 and dont pay less then a size 18 dress but thats got more material!!

GoDutchGo;5151934

Its padded so doesn't count I Don't believe you :whistling:

Haha you wanna see the size of my bloomers :oops:

Only kidding - Me boobs are big - but not enormous!

Butterflies;5153947

Haha you wanna see the size of my bloomers :oops:.Only kidding - Me boobs … Haha you wanna see the size of my bloomers :oops:.Only kidding - Me boobs are big - but not enormous!

I didn't have you down as a tease .... ;-) .. know I know :whistling:

GoDutchGo;5154296

I didn't have you down as a tease .... ;-) .. know I know :whistling:

I surprise myself and sometimes I even surprise my husband - ;-) lol

went to marks and spencers today and they didnt have 1 bra in stock in a 32G where can i buy some bras!!!!!

ilovepink;5156501

went to marks and spencers today and they didnt have 1 bra in stock in a … went to marks and spencers today and they didnt have 1 bra in stock in a 32G where can i buy some bras!!!!!

Tell me about it. TBH with M&S I find it better ordering it online and then sending back the ones that don't fit. I can never find my size in stock either - you have to be wide backed and large, or petite backed and small breasted.

With Catalogues I often order about 20 Bra's in and try them all on to find one that fits best, and then send the rest back too.. It's so frustrating.

ilovepink;5156501

went to marks and spencers today and they didnt have 1 bra in stock in a … went to marks and spencers today and they didnt have 1 bra in stock in a 32G where can i buy some bras!!!!!

M&S have 25% all bras and have retracted on their pay more for larger sizes .. should keep you larger than average girls happy ... but then I could do that for free :giggle:

GoDutchGo;5158742

M&S have 25% all bras and have retracted on their pay more for larger … M&S have 25% all bras and have retracted on their pay more for larger sizes .. should keep you larger than average girls happy ... but then I could do that for free :giggle:

would be good if they had any in my size that would actually look good, the only ones they had my nan would of loved lol

ilovepink;5158982

would be good if they had any in my size that would actually look good, … would be good if they had any in my size that would actually look good, the only ones they had my nan would of loved lol

I'm sure they would look good with out any covering .. :oops:

GoDutchGo;5159113

I'm sure they would look good with out any covering .. :oops:

Oooh you are cheeky ;-)

When I go running - would you be able to keep and and prevent wobble? Hahaha

Original Poster

I'm glad I started this now thread now :-D All this bouncing.... I'll need to get a Space Hopper from Ebay lol

But seriously, I never knew some of you gals had it so hard to find a decent Bra....

I know the missus has no problems with her 36'' but obviously the cup lol is the hard bit...

Bloody know all about Bras i'm going to be at this rate lol

maxmix

Banned

ilovepink;5152224

I have big breasts im a 32 G and its so hard to find inexpensive good … I have big breasts im a 32 G and its so hard to find inexpensive good fitting brasim a size 8-10 and dont pay less then a size 18 dress but thats got more material!!

picssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

bykergrove;5161191

picssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

agreed, this thread needs pics

my girlfriend had the same problem, she was a D cup already by the age of 16 (when i met her) 5 years on she is now a G cup, and it is not easy finding bras that fit, let alone finding nice ones! Furthermore, its disgusting having to pay more, i know a bloke who is a 28 waist and 28 leg pays the same amount for the same pair of jeans as a bloke who is 40 waist 36 leg...fair enough if truely are huge, like you get the tall and large shops, for the very minority of people. But clearly it has been shown that there are a great number of women with larger cups!

She use to shop at bravissimo, but then they got crap. Although i remember spending over £50 on a set in there for her.
    We just keep an eye out on:
    [url]www.simplybe.co.uk[/url]
    [url]www.simplyyours.co.uk[/url]
    [url]www.Brastop.com[/url]
    figleaves.com
    and i even ordered one of littlewoods yesterday for her.

awoodhall2003;5161428

my girlfriend had the same problem, she was a D cup already by the age of … my girlfriend had the same problem, she was a D cup already by the age of 16 (when i met her) 5 years on she is now a G cup, and it is not easy finding bras that fit, let alone finding nice ones! Furthermore, its disgusting having to pay more, i know a bloke who is a 28 waist and 28 leg pays the same amount for the same pair of jeans as a bloke who is 40 waist 36 leg...fair enough if truely are huge, like you get the tall and large shops, for the very minority of people. But clearly it has been shown that there are a great number of women with larger cups!She use to shop at bravissimo, but then they got crap. Although i remember spending over £50 on a set in there for her. We just keep an eye out on:[url]www.simplybe.co.uk[/url] [url]www.simplyyours.co.uk[/url] [url]www.Brastop.com[/url]http://www.figleaves.comSome very good shops there! I like to try before I buy generally - and that is the hardest thing!I must admit I was the same as your GF - a D cup at 15 and then G from then on. One shop measure me as a 32H at one point - I nearly fell over laughing.and i even ordered one of littlewoods yesterday for her.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1425
      2. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      3. love affairs1548
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions