Groups

BIG BROTHER 11 - CH4

Banned
    hey all i just got this ...Dear Craig Owen, Congratulations, you have now successfully been booked into attend the recording of BIG BROTHER 11 - CH4 taking place on Friday 23rd July 2010 at 19:15. To retrieve and print off your exclusive ticket(s) online please visit the following link right now:.....

what exactly am i going to, its not the eviction no? i just applied because my girlfriend likes bb lol got 2 tickets..cheers

4 Comments

Banned

whoopee do lol

Original Poster Banned

yea well am not to bovered either i was just wondering what it was we were going to thats all.

why isn't it the eviction? Aren't the evictions on Fri eves anymore? I haven't really watched it the past few years so dunno what's going on with it anymore but can't think what it would be if not the eviction. I know they have the crowd standing around all eve for hours on eviction nights though.

we only on bb10 ! ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …57105
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1634
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764488
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1821

See more discussions