Groups

Big Brother Finale on tonight? Who do you want to win?

Who do you want as your top 3? Who deserves to win?

Its the finale of the year, its exciting and millions will be at home watching.
    Let me hear your views people :-) xx

77 Comments

I know who is a loser, anyone who wastes hours of their life watching this inane drivel when they could be doing something much more productive instead.

who cares!!!!

guitargaz;2900051

I know who is a loser, anyone who wastes hours of their life watching … I know who is a loser, anyone who wastes hours of their life watching this inane drivel when they could be doing something much more productive instead.

Like sitting on a computer reading about stuff that doesn't interest them? :whistling: :lol:

MIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are having a party at the local pub with his friends all paid for by his mum and dad!!!

They are gonna have camera crews there look out for me on tv !!!

I don't really mind who wins as it's a game show and they all deserve to win really.
    So there's not one person who I want to win but Rachel really annoys me!
    I think that Rex or Darnel will win though.

Banned

scotland88;2900086

MIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We are having a party at the local pub with his … MIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We are having a party at the local pub with his friends all paid for by his mum and dad!!!They are gonna have camera crews there look out for me on tv !!!

I'm going to the cinema and probably to the pub afterwards :thumbsup:

guitargaz;2900051

I know who is a loser, anyone who wastes hours of their life watching … I know who is a loser, anyone who wastes hours of their life watching this inane drivel when they could be doing something much more productive instead.

Oi, are you calling me a loser? Lol.

Someone's having a bad day :roll:

Syzable;2900079

Like sitting on a computer reading about stuff that doesn't interest … Like sitting on a computer reading about stuff that doesn't interest them? :whistling: :lol:

Well said lol :thumbsup:

Edit - Oh & I don't care who wins, as long as it isn't Rex!

scotland88;2900086

MIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We are having a party at the local pub with his … MIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We are having a party at the local pub with his friends all paid for by his mum and dad!!!They are gonna have camera crews there look out for me on tv !!!

what u going to be wearing so we can look out for you :lol:
    aren't his mum & dad going to be at the bb house tonight then? :?

Syzable;2900079

Like sitting on a computer reading about stuff that doesn't interest … Like sitting on a computer reading about stuff that doesn't interest them? :whistling: :lol:

you always get the odd few who want to comment on something which has no interest to them :whistling: personally i wouldn't bother posting on something that doesn't interest me :thumbsup:

cheerleader;2900139

what u going to be wearing so we can look out for you :lol:aren't his mum … what u going to be wearing so we can look out for you :lol:aren't his mum & dad going to be at the bb house tonight then? :?

i will have on a White shirt with pink and blue stripes running vertically black trousers and black shoes lol

yeah they are gonna be there but they are putting this all on for us !

i think one of the girls should win as the boys have been such sexist pig bullies this year (darnell & rex!)

Banned

scotland88;2900153

i will have on a White shirt with pink and blue stripes running … i will have on a White shirt with pink and blue stripes running vertically black trousers and black shoes lol yeah they are gonna be there but they are putting this all on for us !

I can't believe you know, what you are gonna wear.

I just wear what falls out of my wardrobe :oops:

scotland88;2900153

i will have on a White shirt with pink and blue stripes running … i will have on a White shirt with pink and blue stripes running vertically black trousers and black shoes lol yeah they are gonna be there but they are putting this all on for us !

:lol: you're organised
    aww that's really nice of them i hope you buy them so drinks back once they're back home :thumbsup:

DLM;2900157

I can't believe you know, what you are gonna wear.I just wear what falls … I can't believe you know, what you are gonna wear.I just wear what falls out of my wardrobe :oops:

i jst bought this shirt like 3days ago !!
    and i have like 10 pairs of black trousers well not all black pinstripes stuff like that so those were jst a natural choice

cheerleader;2900165

:lol: you're organised :paww that's really nice of them i hope you buy … :lol: you're organised :paww that's really nice of them i hope you buy them so drinks back once they're back home :thumbsup:

i doubt mikey will come out for a few pints now hes FAMOUS lol

i really want him to bring rachel to kilwinning so i can meet her i like her she seems cool and maybe mo cos he reminds me of my friend alan

Banned

scotland88;2900177

i jst bought this shirt like 3days ago !!and i have like 10 pairs of … i jst bought this shirt like 3days ago !!and i have like 10 pairs of black trousers well not all black pinstripes stuff like that so those were jst a natural choice

I bet, i have some nice clothes at the bottom of my ironing pile :-D

so not bothered.

been really dissapointed in this years show. looking forward to next years. its the 10th year and they said today they would definatley be doing a 10th. lets hope its better than bb9

DLM;2900188

I bet, i have some nice clothes at the bottom of my ironing pile :-D

lol me 2 but i hate doing it so much i jst buy new stuff lol

scotland88;2900186

i doubt mikey will come out for a few pints now hes FAMOUS loli really … i doubt mikey will come out for a few pints now hes FAMOUS loli really want him to bring rachel to kilwinning so i can meet her i like her she seems cool and maybe mo cos he reminds me of my friend alan

from how he comes across on tv i doubt if he will really change his lifestyle once he's back in the real world
    why is he greedy like mo & eats other peoples bogeys? :whistling::p

cheerleader;2900224

from how he comes across on tv i doubt if he will really change his … from how he comes across on tv i doubt if he will really change his lifestyle once he's back in the real world :)why is he greedy like mo & eats other peoples bogeys? :whistling::p

haha no its jst his manarisim's and the way he talks/acts

Never thought id say it but, I now want Rachel to Win! Then Mikey & Sara. But I admit its been a bit dull this year!

Although I got Rex in a sweepstake!:whistling:

massmail666;2900284

noone except mikey!

i totally agree with you dude lol

Obviously my fellow Scot Mikey but if not then Rex or Sara to win!! I think this is the most open final there has ever been!! I hope Mikey doesn't win on the sympathy vote though as he would hate that eh!! So Scotland88 does Mikey and his family live near you then? If you do see him when he's home tell him we are/were all rooting for him up here in Aberdeen!:thumbsup: Hope everyone has a great night whatever they do!
    Cheers
    Lynne xx

Lynneand1;2900534

Obviously my fellow Scot Mikey but if not then Rex or Sara to win!! I … Obviously my fellow Scot Mikey but if not then Rex or Sara to win!! I think this is the most open final there has ever been!! I hope Mikey doesn't win on the sympathy vote though as he would hate that eh!! So Scotland88 does Mikey and his family live near you then? If you do see him when he's home tell him we are/were all rooting for him up here in Aberdeen!:thumbsup: Hope everyone has a great night whatever they do!CheersLynne xx

yeah he lives next door to my friend grum!!! and drinks in the same local!

cheerleader;2900156

i think one of the girls should win as the boys have been such sexist pig … i think one of the girls should win as the boys have been such sexist pig bullies this year (darnell & rex!)

yeh rex is a ****, he is always putting down rachel, dont he know that makes him look like a idiot, hope rex goes before rachel that would be funny.

cheerleader;2900151

...personally i wouldn't bother posting on something that doesn't … ...personally i wouldn't bother posting on something that doesn't interest me :thumbsup:

wondered why ya not on the 'good sex thread' :whistling:

[SIZE="4"]sara to win, she's fit and funny :-D[/SIZE]

.....but wont be watching, swimming to town for a drink

Banned

if i was on it i would win, but as im not i cant

rex or darnell to win

I hope Winston Smith wins it but Goldstein could pip it, for someone you don't see much of he talks a good fight.

:lol: @ the housemates singing :lol:

poor rex trying to stay away and save face :lol:

Darnell gone.

jackthelad;2902835

Darnell gone.

:x

Shall i delete the spoiler ?

I have to change my favourite top 2 now

Rex or mikey to win

rex = he was funny (even thou i didnt like him when his bird was in there, showed himself up imo)
    mikey = spoke his mind end of

jackthelad;2902850

Shall i delete the spoiler ?

why:?

ive quoted you anyway :lol:

nikkib123;2902815

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh can't wait for Rex to get loads of boooo's

Same here lol.

And as Daytrader said earlier, I hope he goes before Rachel!

I want the cookie woman to win, she was funneh. "I love cookies!" Ahhh she's hilarious.

Please don't let Rex win.

ilovepink;2902855

why:?ive quoted you anyway :lol:

Don't worry, I thought you was annoyed with me for spoiling :lol:

You were annoyed because Darnell went.

Yeah!!!!!!!!
    Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44

See more discussions