Big Brother insider info on next year.....*spoiler*

12 replies
Found 27th Jul 2009
I've heard from someone on the production team that this will be the last normal BB. There may carry on the format with CBB, but normal BB is being axed.

12 Comments

Banned

Good.

Banned

I've heard from someone on the production team

lol ^^

Banned

lmao!!

this is old news silleh!

davina herself has said and so have C4 go search on tinternet! :roll:

No surprise got boring many years ago

kapows;5865580

lmao!!this is old news silleh!davina herself has said and so have C4 go … lmao!!this is old news silleh!davina herself has said and so have C4 go search on tinternet! :roll:

Lololol... bless, he thought he was being all exclusive :w00t:

Banned

:lazy:

thankgod for that:-D

Original Poster

kapows;5865580

lmao!!this is old news silleh!davina herself has said and so have C4 go … lmao!!this is old news silleh!davina herself has said and so have C4 go search on tinternet! :roll:

She said that after series 6, 7, 8...... It's her standard line.

yyyyawwwwwwwwwnnnnn ....... its old news. a friend used to work for C4/E4/More 4, and was told (and this is on internet somewhere) that after Series 8, it was commissioned for another 3 series. (11 in total)

after the amount of people that just walked out, and given the fact the bookies have slashed the odds for this series to be cut short from 5/1 to just 2/1 makes me think THIS is the last BB!

Everyone knew the contract runs until next year. No chance of them renewing it.

I hadn't heard about it! ha, but i'm glad it's over, what a waste of time, the intrusive, pointless show.

good at long last
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best 4k tv's for gaming11
    2. Christmas presents510
    3. Mobile phone advice33
    4. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55

See more discussions