Groups
    EXPIRED

Big Brother Musings

Just some randomness about BB

48 Comments

Original Poster

Think Rex and Nicoleeeeeee are nearing the end of their relationship....hehe

Banned

worst tv show in the history of british television

i'd rather watch a cat getting eaten

Original Poster

wii expert;2690322

i'd rather watch a cat getting eaten

by what lol ;-)

choc1969;2690328

by what lol ;-)

That little fat Thai monster that's in BB probably. :-D

Syzable;2692888

[CENTER]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f160/ordinaryphotos/kathreyaSYZABLE.jpg[/CENTER]

Noooooooooooooooooooooo :lol:

BB is the worst program on telly, cant understand why people still watch it

king261;2693061

BB is the worst program on telly, cant understand why people still watch … BB is the worst program on telly, cant understand why people still watch it

It's not good...........but i can think of far worse on telly as well. :-D

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f160/ordinaryphotos/kathcryingsy1.jpg

hottoshop;2693092

I'm sorry Kat.............but i have confirmed sightings of you and Mo eating all my pets. Plus you look like a Tellytubby and they're scary. :-D

Syzable;2693099

I'm sorry Kat.............but i have confirmed sightings of you and Mo … I'm sorry Kat.............but i have confirmed sightings of you and Mo eating all my pets. Plus you look like a Tellytubby and they're scary. :-D

[CENTER]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f160/ordinaryphotos/KATHEATSY.jpg[/CENTER]

:lol: :-D

[CENTER]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f160/ordinaryphotos/KATHTHATBIGSY.jpg[/CENTER]

Enough ! lol I'll can waste my day with a Thai girl in much better ways than this. :oops: :thumbsup:

hottoshop;2693229

[CENTER][/CENTER]Enough ! lol I'll can waste my day with a Thai girl in … [CENTER][/CENTER]Enough ! lol I'll can waste my day with a Thai girl in much better ways than this. :oops: :thumbsup:

PMSL...........that's by far the best one yet. :-D

Syzable;2693249

PMSL...........that's by far the best one yet. :-D

LOL Nice to know someone has still got a sense of humour Sy ;-)

Consider yourself officially stalked now....................................................

I would just like to know how the hell MO is still in??? I am absolutely sick of screaming at the tele, he was one greedy son of a .........!!! He's greedy, annoying, irritating! And his voice goes through me! He seriously needs to learn how to speak english! He takes forever when trying to explain something! And after last night i could slit his throat! Saying Sarah was slagging him off when all she did was praise them both! He goes and tells everyone shes said he cant do the task!!!! JEALOUS of her and darnell if you ask me! Cos he fancied Sara from the start and just because she hasnt taken an interest in the big haired freak he donnnnnnn likkkkkeeee it! RAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH X

hottoshop;2693291

LOL Nice to know someone has still got a sense of humour Sy ;-)Consider … LOL Nice to know someone has still got a sense of humour Sy ;-)Consider yourself officially stalked now....................................................

:-D Excellent...........i always wanted my own HUKD stalker. :w00t:

missgem;2693331

I would just like to know how the hell MO is still in??? I am absolutely … I would just like to know how the hell MO is still in??? I am absolutely sick of screaming at the tele, he was one greedy son of a .........!!! He's greedy, annoying, irritating! And his voice goes through me! He seriously needs to learn how to speak english! He takes forever when trying to explain something! And after last night i could slit his throat! Saying Sarah was slagging him off when all she did was praise them both! He goes and tells everyone shes said he cant do the task!!!! JEALOUS of her and darnell if you ask me! Cos he fancied Sara from the start and just because she hasnt taken an interest in the big haired freak he donnnnnnn likkkkkeeee it! RAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH X

Calm down Madam !

missgem;2693331

I would just like to know how the hell MO is still in??? I am absolutely … I would just like to know how the hell MO is still in??? I am absolutely sick of screaming at the tele, he was one greedy son of a .........!!! He's greedy, annoying, irritating! And his voice goes through me! He seriously needs to learn how to speak english! He takes forever when trying to explain something! And after last night i could slit his throat! Saying Sarah was slagging him off when all she did was praise them both! He goes and tells everyone shes said he cant do the task!!!! JEALOUS of her and darnell if you ask me! Cos he fancied Sara from the start and just because she hasnt taken an interest in the big haired freak he donnnnnnn likkkkkeeee it! RAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH X

And........breathe. :-D

missgem;2693331

[CENTER]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f160/ordinaryphotos/mocop.jpg[/CENTER]

HahaHa, you guys dont realise how much this guy winds me up and my partner n all! how hes survived i do not know!!!! GET HIM OUT!

missgem;2693462

HahaHa, you guys dont realise how much this guy winds me up and my … HahaHa, you guys dont realise how much this guy winds me up and my partner n all! how hes survived i do not know!!!! GET HIM OUT!

[CENTER]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f160/ordinaryphotos/MOYAWN.jpg[/CENTER]

How is this dross still on TV, Do some people have such sad lives that they have to watch this. It has to be the worst show EVER to be on TV.
    [SIZE="7"]I HATE IT..[/SIZE] :x

briantvr;2693705

How is this dross still on TV, Do some people have such sad lives that … How is this dross still on TV, Do some people have such sad lives that they have to watch this. It has to be the worst show EVER to be on TV.[SIZE="7"]I HATE IT..[/SIZE] :x

MAKES MONEY

YES

NO

PRESS ANY BUTTON ON YOUR REMOTE TO CHANGE CHANNELS

Banned

Syzable;2692888

Oh, don't call people fat, it is offensive.

You are not allowed to speak your mind on here:p

Banned

hottoshop;2693291

LOL Nice to know someone has still got a sense of humour Sy ;-)Consider … LOL Nice to know someone has still got a sense of humour Sy ;-)Consider yourself officially stalked now....................................................

Pleaaaaaaaaase STALK me, i love being STALKED, then being accused of STALKING :thumbsup:

Banned

Syzable;2693336

:-D Excellent...........i always wanted my own HUKD stalker. :w00t:

It's a great experience, everbody needs one, i would recommend it to anyone :w00t:

Banned

missgem;2693462

HahaHa, you guys dont realise how much this guy winds me up and my … HahaHa, you guys dont realise how much this guy winds me up and my partner n all! how hes survived i do not know!!!! GET HIM OUT!

Don't bother watching it, if it makes you angry.

Just talk about your wedding, i would happily throw my TV out of the window but my bf has to have something to do, whilst i'm on here :thumbsup:

Abuse of the multi quote feature can result in punishment.

HUKD do not take kindly to housemates er no, members breaking the rules !

You have been warned !

DLM;2693747

Oh, don't call people fat, it is offensive.You are not allowed to speak … Oh, don't call people fat, it is offensive.You are not allowed to speak your mind on here:p

Big boned?? :-D

Syzable;2694389

Big boned?? :-D

[CENTER]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f160/ordinaryphotos/KATLAUGHSY.jpg[/CENTER]

hottoshop;2694488

[CENTER][/CENTER]

You have to much free time on your hands.:whistling:

Banned

hottoshop;2694037

Abuse of the multi quote feature can result in punishment.HUKD do not … Abuse of the multi quote feature can result in punishment.HUKD do not take kindly to housemates er no, members breaking the rules !You have been warned !

Go back to bed :thumbsup:

hottoshop;2694488

[CENTER][/CENTER]

Ahhhh..............Kat.........i think i'm falling for you. :? :w00t:

Syzable;2694518

Ahhhh..............Kat.........i think i'm falling for you. :? :w00t:

[CENTER]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f160/ordinaryphotos/KATLIESY.jpg[/CENTER]

spobby;2694502

You have to much free time on your hands.:whistling:

DLM;2694507

Go back to bed :thumbsup:

[CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]SHURRUP YOU TWO IT'S KATURDAY ISN'T IT ?[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

hottoshop;2694634

[CENTER][/CENTER]

Oh Kat...........those dark stubbly armpits are really a turn on. :thinking: :-D

Banned

hottoshop;2694641

[CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]SHURRUP YOU TWO IT'S KATURDAY … [CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]SHURRUP YOU TWO IT'S KATURDAY ISN'T IT ?[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Banned

Syzable;2694682

Oh Kat...........those dark stubbly armpits are really a turn on. … Oh Kat...........those dark stubbly armpits are really a turn on. :thinking: :-D

And that gorgeous eyeshadow, yuk.

Like something, someone would wear in the 80's ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions