Groups

BIG BROTHER NOMINATIONS REVEALED!! (spoilers)

Up for eviction this week is

xre and denlabi

17 Comments

Spammed.

Shengis;2532676

Spammed.

Why?

JayBird;2532712

Why?

Because the spoilers in the opening post meaning those on full graphic view, email alerts and RSS see it instantly. If they want their viewing spoilt they should have the option of clicking and reading :thumbsup:

Shengis;2532722

Because the spoilers in the opening post meaning those on full graphic … Because the spoilers in the opening post meaning those on full graphic view, email alerts and RSS see it instantly. If they want their viewing spoilt they should have the option of clicking and reading :thumbsup:

It took me a good minute to work out the second one LOL :whistling:

Original Poster

Shengis;2532722

Because the spoilers in the opening post meaning those on full graphic … Because the spoilers in the opening post meaning those on full graphic view, email alerts and RSS see it instantly. If they want their viewing spoilt they should have the option of clicking and reading :thumbsup:

But it's in an anagram so they can only really see it if they look hard enough

Banned

Shengis;2532722

Good point :thumbsup:

frollickingfrill;2532730

But it's in an anagram so they can only really see it if they look hard … But it's in an anagram so they can only really see it if they look hard enough

I don't even watch BB but my guess on the first one was REX:whistling: :lol:

Like I said, best to announce a spoiler in the OP then put it in the following post. Better yet, change the text colour to match the background when you actually post the spoiler;-)

Original Poster

I dont know who to change background

Rex and who?????????????????? :?

frollickingfrill;2532753

I dont know who to change background

In the post box there's an A with a line under it next to the fonts/sizes box. Click that and a colour box drops down. Pick the ones that's closest.. (silvers a good bet)

[COLOR="LightBlue"]Like this[/COLOR]

Not spot on but close enough ;-)

Naeem786;2532780

Rex and who?????????????????? :?

Belinda

Deek43;2532810

Belinda

lol Thanks :thumbsup:

belinda belinda belindaaaaa

Shengis;2532676

Spammed.

Spoilers aren't a reason for something to be spammed from the forums.

emmajk42;2533587

Spoilers aren't a reason for something to be spammed from the forums.

Well how about spoiling the spammer's post..? :whistling:

Couldnt he have posted the names in the 2nd post, by browsing I saw the anagrams and knew straight away who was up.
    I'm not overly bothered but would rather have not read it

Cheers twinks son :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7151347
      2. What would be HELL to you?1922
      3. word association Game73944497
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1628

See more discussions