1. Misc
13 Comments

who are these people?!

lol!! Oh dear, more magazine deals for them then to get money

Original Poster

4lyons09;6122377

lol!! Oh dear, more magazine deals for them then to get money

exactly!!

did they not sign some sort of contract before going in, that would have had prize money amount in? dunno why i am asking this actually as none of you will know unless you have been in lol

OMG!!!!!!! Noway!!!!!! BB has been axed!!!!!!!! I was sooo into this years BB until Karly went. Then the dynamics of two groups scrapping it out in the house went and it got boring.

Hahaha that's class!!!!! Can't wait t see their faces!!!! Ooooooo the excitement :-)

Ok page just loaded on My phone ooooooooi can't wait to see it tonight heehee

Thanks for the spoilers:roll:

Good riddance to big brother. Tho in the house mates defence (and I haven't seen a minute of it this year so I don't know them at all) but how can they blame them for being boring. I mean we have almost 7 billion people in the world, there's hundreds of thousands of applicants, they vet and interview each of them. If BB can't find 16 interesting people and say that's their fault.

Banned

bruffterman;6123026

Good riddance to big brother. Tho in the house mates defence (and I … Good riddance to big brother. Tho in the house mates defence (and I haven't seen a minute of it this year so I don't know them at all) but how can they blame them for being boring. I mean we have almost 7 billion people in the world, there's hundreds of thousands of applicants, they vet and interview each of them. If BB can't find 16 interesting people and say that's their fault.

The people they chose may be the best of those who applied.

When you think about it, the people applying need to be Big Brother fans in the first place.

They also need to be able to take 5 months off of work and have nothing better to do in the summer.

Slim Pickings.:thumbsup:

seems a bit harsh seeing as they were told to liven up, and im sure they sign a contract

ps you should of wrote warning spoilers

*wrote it in for you xxx

deb8z;6122612

Thanks for the spoilers:roll:

:giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75877
    2. Win a trip to Dublin, with Ireland.com via Classic FM23
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88