Found 5th Jun 2009
Missed it last night, looking any good this year?
Worth getting into?
Thoughts...

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
47 Comments

they are all a bunch of freaks

Original Poster

It will be in the paper everyday, so its hard not to see it but i dunno wheter to get intoo it ?:-D

Original Poster

nessynoo01;5406519

they are all a bunch of freaks

Oh the norm then..lol

You would be more entertained if you gnaw your own legs off, and poke sharp things into your eyeballs.

im defo watching

Original Poster

DKLS;5406540

You would be more entertained if you gnaw your own legs off, and poke … You would be more entertained if you gnaw your own legs off, and poke sharp things into your eyeballs.

Would i really.. i supose its worth a try :-D

Banned

I'd do 3 of them.

DKLS;5406540

You would be more entertained if you gnaw your own legs off, and poke … You would be more entertained if you gnaw your own legs off, and poke sharp things into your eyeballs.

Isn't that the same thing as watching BB?

vibeone;5406624

I'd do 3 of them.

+1 but are talking about the same 3 :-D

Usual bunch of "wanabee's" trying to become famous.

Original Poster

vibeone;5406624

I'd do 3 of them.

LOL a mans point of view always the same.

Let me guess there blonde with big tits?

xxx

vibeone;5406624

I'd do 3 of them.

ViperKeith;5406651

+1 but are talking about the same 3 :-D

+2
I would safely bet Sophie, Karly, and Niorin?

Original Poster

Goonieman;5406657

Usual bunch of "wanabee's" trying to become famous.

Your avatar looks like someones shaking a tree :-S

x

Banned

Yeah the blonde with the big tits, another one who I think was blonde, and a dark haired girl.

to be honest I wasnt watching fully (not ****ing!) - but I did catch bits and bobs of the launch show.

I'll rate all the girls out of ten later! :P

Babbabooey;5406671

+2I would safely bet Sophie, Karly, and Niorin?

:-D:p:-D 3 in the bed and the little one said..........................

Original Poster

vibeone;5406683

Yeah the blonde with the big tits, another one who I think was blonde, … Yeah the blonde with the big tits, another one who I think was blonde, and a dark haired girl.to be honest I wasnt watching fully (not ****ing!) - but I did catch bits and bobs of the launch show.I'll rate all the girls out of ten later! :P

LOL caught "bits and bobs"

you meen caught lefty and righty

xx

Banned

OK I looked on a website...

Basically I'd do horrific damage to Karly but cheat on her with Sophie and her lovely charms, and I can't work out who the third bint was.

BTW, it says Sophie is a glamour model. Can someone link me to her tits please.

Original Poster

vibeone;5406730

horrific damage .

Domestic violence?

vibeone;5406730

OK I looked on a website...Basically I'd do horrific damage to Karly but … OK I looked on a website...Basically I'd do horrific damage to Karly but cheat on her with Sophie and her lovely charms, and I can't work out who the third bint was.BTW, it says Sophie is a glamour model. Can someone link me to her tits please.

]How about a video?

Banned

kerri_ Domestic violence?

Banned

Babbabooey;5406748

]How about a video?

Oh that is first class. first class indeed. But more nakedness required.

vibeone;5406776

Oh that is first class. first class indeed. But more nakedness required.

Sorry, it was the best I could do in 1 minute :thumbsup:

Banned

Serious if Karla and Sophie don't get in, I'm cancelling my tv licence (yes I know, its meant to not make sense).

Google Sophie Reade. She's done a full nude shoot for playboy UK!

Original Poster

vibeone;5406765

No no - she'd be loving it!

hahahahahaha everybody wants a piece of the vibeone-meister

Goonieman;5406801

]LINKY (obviously NSFW)

Rubbish program which means I will have to sit through 10 weeks of utter rubbish, glad next year is the last year and hopefully nobody else picks it up.

Banned

Goonieman;5406801

Not too keen on her nipples actually, if I'm being critical.

Karly for me then I feel. Sophie is a little too slutty, whereas Karly would just get it all day long.

vibeone;5406890

Not too keen on her nipples actually, if I'm being critical.Karly for me … Not too keen on her nipples actually, if I'm being critical.Karly for me then I feel. Sophie is a little too slutty, whereas Karly would just get it all day long.

You say that like it's a bad thing!
Karly looks too much like Fearne Cotton. Sophie to win

Banned

Babbabooey;5406856

]LINKY (obviously NSFW)

Excellent, saved me searching!

Her other bits and bobs look very welcoming, but her tits are poor... they look a little saggy too.

Not my thing, Karla looks more my type

Banned

Babbabooey;5406901

You say that like it's a bad thing!Karly looks too much like Fearne … You say that like it's a bad thing!Karly looks too much like Fearne Cotton. Sophie to win

Fair enough, though I wouldn't say no to Cotton either. Perhaps some twins roleplay.

they all play banjos.........

Banned

I just think Sophie is one of those girls that actually looks better with her clothes on.

i thought sophie was really pretty, i bet she would look even better if she toned down her make up

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu37/tigerallstars/Channel-4-Big-Brother-Sophie-Wk-23-.jpg

Got her in the sweepstake thread, didn't watch it, any chance of winning or a complete tool with massive, bouncy, delicious, squidgy, squeezable boobs?

No chance of winning whatsoever.. Most BB watchers are teenage girls, and they will soon vote Sophie off (jealousy is a terrible thing)

Just read that Saffia has left a 7 month old baby behind to go in the house! What sort of mother could leave a baby for (upto) three months. Hope the bitch gets kicked ASAP!

whats best is sophie is a liverpool fan:thumbsup:

Original Poster

vibeone;5406906

her tits are poor... they look a little saggy too.

vibeone;5406890

Not too keen on her nipples actually, if I'm being critical..

You cant blame her for that, you only have 1 person to blame - the plastic surgeon!

Goonieman;5407155

Just read that Saffia has left a 7 month old baby behind to go in the … Just read that Saffia has left a 7 month old baby behind to go in the house! What sort of mother could leave a baby for (upto) three months. Hope the bitch gets kicked ASAP!

Totally agree - and she also said her kids mean everything to her (she has an older daughter too)

They can't mean that much if she left them for possibly a very long time... 3 months is ages in a babies life -

Well I never could anyway!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Where to sell Chinese/Japanese CDs?43
    2. private number11
    3. Is it illegal to sell train tickets?44
    4. Gas Cooker Hose Required45

See more discussions