Groups
    EXPIRED

big cartons of five alive

hi does anyone know where i can get the large cartons of five alive juice my girl adores this but she can only get it from a vending machine and are smallish ones ? thanks

7 Comments

i think asda 4x1 litres for about £2.10?

sorry maybe a little more..

Tesco, Asda and Sainsburys all do it.

Asda have the best deal, 2 litre cartons for £1.50 at the moment.

Original Poster

thanks will have a look on line at asda no morrisons dont sell it i dont think so anyway dont remember seeing it

My local Asda still sell these. Although I think maybe trying your local papershop or local shop for them you might be in with a better chance.

Or if you have access to somewhere like Macros then you might be able to buy in bulk. Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Original Poster

yep yr all right i was thinking of the old product they brought out years ago when i was younger lol

morrisons

Definately in COOP My son also loves this
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553770
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?58
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767186
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826348

See more discussions