Big Cat Hunting Stilts - unbelievable bargain at only £1,175,000

Price held at only £1.175 million!

proporta.com/F02…des

The Proporta hunting stilts are made from seasoned mahogany and fitted with rubber grip souls and AntiNana(TM) banana-skin grip souls.

Supplied in a handy pack of four, you're guaranteed to remain king of the jungle.

Don't let lanky quadropedal prey get away this holiday - stay on top of the situation and let technology do the hard work.

The Proporta hunting stilts have collapsible telescopic front knee joints to assist in killing and feeding.

FURTHER TO COMPLAINTS WE HAVE NOW FITTED A DOUBLE LOCKING MECHANISM TO ALL COLLAPSIBLE KNEE JOINTS TO AVOID EMBARASSING 'DIRT-EATING' INCIDENTS DURING THE CHASE.

Coming soon from Proporta - GIRAFFE INLINE SKATES. Giraffes, don't let improbable-big-cat-on-stilts type hunting behaviour ruin your day. Make a sharp exit on our really-very-big-indeed inline skates and show a tall tiger a clean pair of heels

proporta.com/F02…des

also excellent elephant disguise:

proporta.com/F02…des

3 Comments

Banned

Do they have something that hunt little cats?

(Ie the ones that carp in my garden!)

Original Poster

guv;4084858

Do they have something that hunt little cats?(Ie the ones that carp in my … Do they have something that hunt little cats?(Ie the ones that carp in my garden!)

you need the elephant camouflage for that:

proporta.com/F02…des

guaranteed!

Banned

Hmmm. It looks a bit extreme!

http://www.proporta.com/F03/i/hunter.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions