Groups

big chested ladies

i need your help!!! i recently joined gym which means i go swimming quite alot now and my swimming cossies are not gonna cut it anymore! I need a decent cossie that will support my dd boobs any ideas on where i can get one??? rep will be left for HELPFUL replies cheers

38 Comments

Be thankful hun, you're always gonna float! :w00t::roll:

In b4 this thread is useless without pics.

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6479100

Be thankful hun, you're always gonna float! :w00t::roll:

:giggle:

Original Poster

Snailman;6479111

okay ill just load some now .......

NOT :roll:

bellows;6479113

:giggle:

No really though, I'm a D cup and a normal cossie is just fine? xx

You need to buy branded swimwear like freya or fantasie. try debenhams sale, figleaves, bravissimo etc.
    Or if you lucked out i can find the seller on ebay i buy off sometimes. She sells factory seconds as lives near their factory.
    I personally love tankinis

yes definitely try M&S as they have supportive cups inside their swimming cossies!

good luck!

Snailman;6479111

+1 Subscribed for the Multimedia content only. :-D

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6479124

No really though, I'm a D cup and a normal cossie is just fine? xx

nah i need more support they nearly come out while im swimming could do with one with a bra inside cossie they must do some like that??

Its a good job you didn't title it bigger breasted ladies?????:w00t::w00t:

Original Poster

bossyboots;6479153

yes definitely try M&S as they have supportive cups inside their swimming … yes definitely try M&S as they have supportive cups inside their swimming cossies!good luck!

cheers i have a look :thumbsup:

MikeL;6479161

Its a good job you didn't title it bigger breasted … Its a good job you didn't title it bigger breasted ladies?????:w00t::w00t:

No, she would have been allowed to because this time ppl wouldnt have been disappointed lol!

bellows;6479156

nah i need more support they nearly come out while im swimming could do … nah i need more support they nearly come out while im swimming could do with one with a bra inside cossie they must do some like that??

yours must move around independently far more than mine lol

Original Poster

DIVA1977;6479149

You need to buy branded swimwear like freya or fantasie. try debenhams … You need to buy branded swimwear like freya or fantasie. try debenhams sale, figleaves, bravissimo etc.Or if you lucked out i can find the seller on ebay i buy off sometimes. She sells factory seconds as lives near their factory.I personally love tankinis

cheers rep left

Original Poster

jeany123;6479143

http://www.bravissimo.com/products/swimwear?cup=dd&page=2Try M&S as well

rep left ta

I'm a G and usually go for a tankini rather than an all in one costume...have no trouble:thumbsup:

Another vote here for a tankini. Cossies tend to squash everything flat and out the sides! Make sure the tankini has a longish top to minimise the bare expanse of middle.

hannah19790;6479274

[SIZE="7"]I'm a G[/SIZE] and usually go for a tankini rather than an all … [SIZE="7"]I'm a G[/SIZE] and usually go for a tankini rather than an all in one costume...have no trouble:thumbsup:

[SIZE="5"]GOOD GOD WOMAN....PIX OR YER LYING!!!!...INFACT.....PIX PLZ!!!![/SIZE]

Mine fell out once.
    pmsl
    Im a g and i found that my m&s swim dress holds them in. More or less lol

if you post some pictures of your breasts i will be able to help

ermmmm Im an F and I use a speedo one....I bought it from my gym, It has kinda like a sports bra kinda layer in it....was kinda expensive for what it is....but I was going on an activity hol at the time and didnt wanna flash everyone lol...does your gym sell them? (Mines virgin active)

I am for hire if any of you ladies need a hand for some personal support whilst your swimming :w00t:

awwww gawn you know you wanna

richp;6479398

I am for hire if any of you ladies need a hand for some personal support … I am for hire if any of you ladies need a hand for some personal support whilst your swimming :w00t:awwww gawn you know you wanna

lmao!!

StevenA2000_uk;6479355

[SIZE="5"]GOOD GOD WOMAN....PIX OR YER LYING!!!!...INFACT.....PIX … [SIZE="5"]GOOD GOD WOMAN....PIX OR YER LYING!!!!...INFACT.....PIX PLZ!!!![/SIZE]

lmao....u really are tit mad:lol: And anyway, we've all seen them already remember:p

Chidda;6479362

if you post some pictures of your breasts i will be able to help

richp;6479398

I am for hire if any of you ladies need a hand for some personal support … I am for hire if any of you ladies need a hand for some personal support whilst your swimming :w00t:awwww gawn you know you wanna

:lol:

I also have this problem, not actually had them fall out, but come worryingly close!

I think i'm an 'A' cup

renown;6479517

I think i'm an 'A' cup

moobs ahoy :whistling:;-)

hannah19790;6479465

lmao....u really are tit mad:lol: And anyway, we've all seen them already … lmao....u really are tit mad:lol: And anyway, we've all seen them already remember:p

LOL...no harm in getting another viewing now is there H!!!!!!! :-D

renown;6479517

I think i'm an 'A' cup

No, definitely more of a B:-D
    StevenA2000_uk;6479552

lol wot after hubby discovered the 1st one :w00t:

StevenA2000_uk;6479552

HANNAH!!!!!
    Yeah, 'get your tits out for the boys' 'get your tits out' 'get your tits out' 'get your tits out for the boys!!' :w00t:

And be quick about it cause we're all waiting :whistling:

You should try a department store, somewhere like debenhams. They should have various makes of swimwear. You could also try [url]www.figleaves.com[/url] some of the stuff is quite expensive.http://images.figleaves.com/product/290x371/r675668-p675669-front.jpg Goes up to a G cup but this top alone is £32.

images.figleaves.com/pro…jpg this one is reduced to £17.50 and look quite nice.

This is maybe more suitable, it's black and a swimsuit and has hidden bra , it's also reduced to £31.50.
    images.figleaves.com/pro…jpg

renown;6479671

HANNAH!!!!!Yeah, 'get your tits out for the boys' 'get your tits out' … HANNAH!!!!!Yeah, 'get your tits out for the boys' 'get your tits out' 'get your tits out' 'get your tits out for the boys!!' :w00t:And be quick about it cause we're all waiting :whistling:

Don't u start....I aint that kinda girl:?

Bravissimo are great. I would suggest there first! Or maybe Figleaves? Otherwise look around online, there are HUNDREDS of places that sell larger underwear! Good luck! x

hannah19790;6479623

lol wot after hubby discovered the 1st one :w00t:

Well I wont tell him if you dont :whistling:

Thought of another one, you can sometimes get good brands of swimwear on ebay a lot cheaper, I would try there first.

im afraid some of you are keeping this on topic, where is me report button

StevenA2000_uk;6479800

Well I wont tell him if you dont :whistling:

Oh behave urself u:p :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. PC Gamers - Steam Friends?933
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543726
      3. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)23
      4. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1726

See more discussions