Found 11th Sep 2009
How do they get away with it?

Big cook Ben was just whisking some cream, he told little cook that it was going to get gloopy tho.

Then it cuts to little cook who gets splattered with it, and he goes "oh I've been squirted"

Now come on, it cant just be that I have a dirty mind?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
18 Comments

In before the amature dramatics

Most 3 year olds don't have a dirty mind.

Original Poster

I know its kinda along the lines of the Rainbow thing too.

lmao, I watched this show when I was ill and found it quite funny

they had an episode where they squeezed oranges and they had pips in them,during the discussion about whether they usually ate the pips or not,little cook asked big cook whether it was better to spit or swallow!

Original Poster

barky;6266218

they had an episode where they squeezed oranges and they had pips in … they had an episode where they squeezed oranges and they had pips in them,during the discussion about whether they usually ate the pips or not,little cook asked big cook whether it was better to spit or swallow!

lmao, I agree its funny but I can't believe that somebody somewhere hasn't complained about it.

starsparkle2311;6266239

Anyone old enough to remember Captain Pugwash?

is that not an urban myth? the 2 characters I assume you are referring to? they didnt actually exist did they?

It's Balamory that gets me. Josie Jump. Like she doesn't do it for money.....:thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;6266239

Anyone old enough to remember Captain Pugwash?

they had some dodgy stuff on there.. i was just talking about this at a drunken evening in a beer garden... 'Master Bates'... 'Roger the cabin Boy'....'Salty seamen' .. oh dear

Narfette;6266332

they had some dodgy stuff on there.. i was just talking about this at a … they had some dodgy stuff on there.. i was just talking about this at a drunken evening in a beer garden... 'Master Bates'... 'Roger the cabin Boy'....'Salty seamen' .. oh dear

urban myth that never happened-the cabin boy was called tom-there was No master bates. this has passed into legend as fact but isnt true-would be funny,of course if it was.

oh, 'master mate' is apprently a real one... fairly close... im sure they used to be called salty seamen as well.. also.. dodgy.

AshleyRFC;6266196

I know its kinda along the lines of the Rainbow thing too.

This one?

]http//ww…20/

Still funny :-D

I remember reading a magazine article after Jade Goody died and it was an interview with her mother. This is honestly true - she said that after Jade died she washed her and then "jack creamed her".

Jackie Budden aint the brightest tube on the sunbed, but even she must have realised what she said lol So Ashley OP, yes you do have a dirty mind lol

Original Poster

I do not have a dirty mind. :whistling::x

Babbabooey;6266189

Most 3 year olds don't have a dirty mind.

LOL :w00t:

barky;6266381

urban myth that never happened-the cabin boy was called tom-there was No … urban myth that never happened-the cabin boy was called tom-there was No master bates. this has passed into legend as fact but isnt true-would be funny,of course if it was.

snopes.com/rad…asp
Its amazing how many people will swear they can remember the mucky names.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition71781
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions