col

On now if ya fancy it:thumbsup: ITV

damn my skys stuffed so cant watch no tv :x

nah, nip/tuck is on lol

Don't have freeview :-(

Hold on, its on 3 lol

Original Poster

Decent fight, lots of blood.:thumbsup:

Bit of a farce though, I thought Simpson had him closer than what the judges gave. A lot closer!!!

Rigged!!!!

bit of a thread hi jack (sorry) but doesn anyone watch Scrubs ? its so funny lol

saxo_appeal

bit of a thread hi jack (sorry) but doesn anyone watch Scrubs ? its so … bit of a thread hi jack (sorry) but doesn anyone watch Scrubs ? its so funny lol

Lol just a bit, and erm...never heard of it.

if you have Sky beerman try and catch a program of it, its well made and the story line is really funny, its either usually on E4 or a channel like that

EDIT: just read your sky is stuffed, might be on normal tv

saxo_appeal

bit of a thread hi jack (sorry) but doesn anyone watch Scrubs ? its so … bit of a thread hi jack (sorry) but doesn anyone watch Scrubs ? its so funny lol

It's brilliant, Sarah Chalke (Elliot) is great. I wonder if she'd marry me...
    Have you seen Zach Braff's film Garden State? Really enjoyed it.

Scrubs is on every channel under the sun, so no excuses really: Channel 4, E4, ABC1, Paramount Comedy 1, Sky 1/2/3.

saxo_appeal

if you have Sky beerman try and catch a program of it, its well made and … if you have Sky beerman try and catch a program of it, its well made and the story line is really funny, its either usually on E4 or a channel like thatEDIT: just read your sky is stuffed, might be on normal tv

cheers 4that but i dnt have a tv aerial where i live so im down 2 using sky via a cable or i lose out :-(

Original Poster

beerman1

Bit of a farce though, I thought Simpson had him closer than what the … Bit of a farce though, I thought Simpson had him closer than what the judges gave. A lot closer!!!Rigged!!!!

Yeah agree. I actually thought Sipmson had it by 1 round.

But tbh Dirty Derry should have been thrown out.

DOn't know why he's pulling in the crowds he was absolute cack
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047152
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2485
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)62483
      4. Spotify Family Premium share722

See more discussions