Groups

Big fight live sat 16th april

Any one know where i could watch the fight live online for free,i have sky but do not want to pay extra to watch it. Is there any sites out there that i could login a watch it live online?

12 Comments

Links are usually uploaded on the day.

Just bump this thread closer to the fight.

Banned

big fight live? thats the name given to boxing shown on itv but there isnt any boxing on itv this weeked
    but if your talking about amir khan fight which is prob going to be on the primetime live channel now visit myp2p.eu will have plenty of streams on the day of the fight

What big fight are you on about

WheresMeNuts

Everything free … Everything free here[url=%0Ahttp://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=100934&part=sports]http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=100934&part=sports[/url]

correct!

Khan's fight has been moved to Sky Sports 3 because the undercard was deemed unworth of a PPV event.

joeymcjoe

Khan's fight has been moved to Sky Sports 3 because the undercard was … Khan's fight has been moved to Sky Sports 3 because the undercard was deemed unworth of a PPV event.

Sky sports says it will not be on any sky sports channel.

thesun.co.uk/sol…tml
    not going to be on sky now moved to primetime tv

Banned

Anyone who orders this needs a slap.

Why do the British public seem so anti-Kahn? Is there any particular reason? Really hope Paul does it but can see Kahn winning in the 8th or 9th. Great news it's been moved off pay-per-view because there's no way in hell this fight was ever worth 15 quid

Banned

JonnyIrish

Why do the British public seem so anti-Kahn? Is there any particular … Why do the British public seem so anti-Kahn? Is there any particular reason? Really hope Paul does it but can see Kahn winning in the 8th or 9th. Great news it's been moved off pay-per-view because there's no way in hell this fight was ever worth 15 quid

it hasn't primetime live is still ppv still £15

JonnyIrish

Why do the British public seem so anti-Kahn? Is there any particular … Why do the British public seem so anti-Kahn? Is there any particular reason? Really hope Paul does it but can see Kahn winning in the 8th or 9th. Great news it's been moved off pay-per-view because there's no way in hell this fight was ever worth 15 quid

A dare se its guna be worth £15 more than what haye vs harrisons fight was
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism35
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846212
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764313

See more discussions