Groups

big metal cake tin/chocolate tin?

I need a large tin like roses used to do but ideally the deeper old versions, I could buy I tin else where on it's own but wondered if anyone knew of a food product currently being sold in such a tin to kill two birds with one stone.

11 Comments

Quality Street ones from Tesco, they're just over 1kg.

Original Poster

cash4tweets

Quality Street ones from Tesco, they're just over 1kg.

Thanks I'll have a look instore as i'm esp interested in the deeper tins hard to tell from the photo off the website, thanks so much

How big are the birds? . Why do you want to kill them anyway? Seems a bit cruel to me!

666FU

How big are the birds? . Why do you want to kill them anyway? Seems a bit … How big are the birds? . Why do you want to kill them anyway? Seems a bit cruel to me!

​Turkeys, I'm guessing and probably quite large! X)

Home Bargains are selling the large size Quality Street tins over 1 kg for £7.99, they also have a nice selection of cake tins in different sizes.

Original Poster

666FU

How big are the birds? . Why do you want to kill them anyway? Seems a bit … How big are the birds? . Why do you want to kill them anyway? Seems a bit cruel to me!

???

666FU

How big are the birds? . Why do you want to kill them anyway? Seems a … How big are the birds? . Why do you want to kill them anyway? Seems a bit cruel to me!

I could buy I tin else where on it's own but wondered if anyone knew of … I could buy I tin else where on it's own but wondered if anyone knew of a food product currently being sold in such a tin to kill two birds with one stone.

Original Poster

PenguinsForAll

ahhh

Panettone tins are huge, Lidl and Aldi often sell them reasonably cheap

Quick search found this on the bay-£11.95 delivered
    Your text here

Original Poster

jrumbelow

Panettone tins are huge, Lidl and Aldi often sell them reasonably cheap

oh excellant idea, yes that type of taller tin is perfect thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win the ultimate Land Rover Rugby Prize11
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      3. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88

See more discussions