Groups

BIG PROBLEM

So here I am again about my iPood lool.

First off, I have a bunch of videos and songs that aren't accessible anymore as in I don't have them saved anywhere else other than my iPod for that reason I haven't synced my iPod since my new installation of windows XP. It has half of the stuff on there though.

How can I keep my stuff on the iPod and sync the latest stuff?
    Would this be the easiet way? Use winamp to copy the stuff I don't have in my itunes library then add it into my itunes library and sync?

9 Comments

I searched utube looking for helping getting music into there own folders - no joy.
    But came across a prog called Discaid free to get for 15 days and shows everything on the itouch.
    Cost nothing to try it out. search in Google and its there

Found this today dont know how good it would be.It might be worth ago.
    copytrans.net/cop…=CT

Original Poster

Siddy;7417341

I searched utube looking for helping getting music into there own folders … I searched utube looking for helping getting music into there own folders - no joy.But came across a prog called Discaid free to get for 15 days and shows everything on the itouch.Cost nothing to try it out. search in Google and its there

Thanks mate

gogilchris;7417417

Found this today dont know how good it would be.It might be worth … Found this today dont know how good it would be.It might be worth ago.http://www.copytrans.net/copytrans.php?utm_source=nexusradio.com&utm_medium=banner&utm_content=CT-125x125-4&utm_campaign=CT

Trying seems really good!!

Welcome to HUKD!!

why did u instal xp and not vista or 7

Original Poster

DrWeeden;7417951

why did u instal xp and not vista or 7

I wanted to use the one that used the least resources :thumbsup:.

Windows 7 or XP are always the two i'd choose from, wouldn't touch vista :thumbsup:

get sharepod and you can sync things back and forth manually (via drag and drop)
    You can also copy your songs to your computer and its freeware so no time limits!

Met-Cast;7418044

I wanted to use the one that used the least resources :thumbsup:.Windows … I wanted to use the one that used the least resources :thumbsup:.Windows 7 or XP are always the two i'd choose from, wouldn't touch vista :thumbsup:

i touched vista and then it sewed me for sexual harassment

felt like bumping this

Met-Cast;7417560

Thanks mateTrying seems really good!!Welcome to HUKD!!

czar.nik;7418580

get sharepod and you can sync things back and forth manually (via drag … get sharepod and you can sync things back and forth manually (via drag and drop)You can also copy your songs to your computer and its freeware so no time limits!

which features of copytrans do you pay for ?

Does sharepod work with itouch as a while ago nothing would work with itouch
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions